VDH Premium missing licence key

Ani Xin

Feb 24, 2021, 2:19:08 AM2/24/21
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome
Hi,

I registered for VDH Premium under this email address, which I will soon discontinue from using. I wish to register my licence key on a new Gmail address but I do not know what it is and I cannot find the original support email which should have been sent to me.

Is it possible for you to please re-send me my licence key, the support email and invoice for future reference?

Thank you in advance.

Kind regards,
Ani Xin

mig

Feb 24, 2021, 6:26:48 AM2/24/21
to Video DownloadHelper for Chrome

It is not possible to change the license email for the Google-managed licenses as the license is attached to your Google account hence to your email.

Fortunately, since Google discontinued their licenses system, we now can manage Chrome licenses from our servers (see https://www.downloadhelper.net/chrome-licenses for details) which allows us to change your email. Please send me the new email in private. Also, make sure your are running VDH/Chrome version 7.5.0.0 as prior versions won't accept the new license.

Last, this forum is discontinued in favour of the all-browsers VDH forum https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-q-and-a . Apparently, to show up here, you followed a link that has not been updated. Can you remember where you got the link to https://groups.google.com/g/video-downloadhelper-for-chrome from ?