التخطي إلى أول رسالة غير مقروءة

Sushant Sharma

غير مقروءة،
18‏/05‏/2021، 8:51:07 م18‏/5‏/2021
إلى vernemq-users
My questions got lost in a thread, so starting a new thread to gain visibility.
Original thread: https://groups.google.com/g/vernemq-users/c/DeGi2uQsGyo

Few questions I have:
  1. Which vernemq release version was the GA version for mqtt v5?
  2. Brigding is not updated to work with a v5 client. Is 'user properties dropped' be the only missing piece in v5 messages over the existing bridging?
  3. For the existing mqtt bridge functionality, is there support for secondary fallback addresses and round robin approach like it is there in mouquette?
  4. Is vernemq supported on Windows? Is it tested on windows?
  5. I did not find good documentation around High availability clustering with vernemq. Can you point me to helpful documents and/or blogs?
Your help is much appreciated.

André Fatton

غير مقروءة،
19‏/05‏/2021، 3:07:36 ص19‏/5‏/2021
إلى vernemq-users
Hi Sushant,

My questions got lost in a thread, so starting a new thread to gain visibility.
Original thread: https://groups.google.com/g/vernemq-users/c/DeGi2uQsGyo

Few questions I have:
  1. Which vernemq release version was the GA version for mqtt v5?
This was not determined. Use >= 1.11.0 for best v5 support.
  1. Brigding is not updated to work with a v5 client. Is 'user properties dropped' be the only missing piece in v5 messages over the existing bridging?
I think so, but have no bandwidth to ensure right now.
  1. For the existing mqtt bridge functionality, is there support for secondary fallback addresses and round robin approach like it is there in mouquette?
No. The bridge supports Shared subscriptions, of course. And something like a distributed bridge is on the roadmap.
  1. Is vernemq supported on Windows? Is it tested on windows?
Not currently. (due to LevelDB)
  1. I did not find good documentation around High availability clustering with vernemq. Can you point me to helpful documents and/or blogs?
There's a section on clustering:  https://docs.vernemq.com/clustering/introduction
الرد على الكل
رد على الكاتب
إعادة توجيه