Re: Daryl Grant MacAskill - CRIMINAL SCAMMER

Message has been deleted

Gregory Carr

Oct 30, 2021, 9:37:52 AM10/30/21
On Wednesday, 27 October 2021 at 12:07:42 UTC-7, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> This is a PUBLIC WARNING about Daryl Grant MacAskill.
>
> https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com/
https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/I37LmTGjiME/m/S3VDJghICQAJ Mr. Dipopolo now has 8 children and won his lawsuit against weirdo, unemployed bum Dennis Watson. http://denniswatson.ca/ https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2018/12/dennis-james-watson-has-never-been.html he feels it necessary to assert he doesn't have sex with children. He has disabled all commenting on his blogs. Dennis Watson is the only one of his neighbours to have the satanic, demonic Halloween decorations on his door. Orange. Brown piano in his very small backyard absolutely no security for the backyard. Hey you unemployed bum and abject failure the rain and cold is wrecking whatever value that piano has. Adult bicycles and children bicycles. Canoes including a blue one. Why does Dennis Watson feel it is necessary to state on his website he is not a pedophile?
https://twitter.com/jeffdrakes looks like the same guy 2014 9 tweets.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-drakes-88a9a2a6/?originalSubdomain=ca okay I am confused the guy seems to be a University Grad and owns Drake Way Health Center. But just like Dennis Watson he is into pianos. What a coincidence. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-drakes-88a9a2a6/ He claims to own Drake Way Health Center for 4 years and 7 months but no address is given and a Google shows no such company. The guys LinkedIn is as phony as chronically lying Dennis Watson's. Look how thin and old looking Mr. Drake is and he claims to run a health center what a couple of lamoid losers.Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey, BC 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga Listed At The Same Address.

https://contributions.electionsbc.gov.bc.ca/pcs/lepublished/100134019.pdf shows Dennis James Watson #27 9965 154 St. Surrey 604-496-5824 Shannon Alvarenga is also listed on the Elections BC document at the same address from 2019. Shannon is the name of his only child. The ppl in that complex should be aware that the gunloon Dennis James Watson lives there and that he has a gun collection which he has posted to this ng that info and on his website he talks about having a restricted firearms license. Another mass killer like the Nova Scotia one who killed a female RCMP officer in the making? Dennis James Watson has documented problems with females like his female boss at Canada Post and his ex-wife. The Nova Scotia shooter who had some hang up about law enforcement and had links with Hell's Angels his neighbours who had no bad rep and paid taxes told the cops there twice he was going to do something very evil and they didn't send the guy even a email.
Message has been deleted

Gregory Carr

Feb 8, 2022, 10:02:37 PM2/8/22
On Tuesday, 8 February 2022 at 15:02:40 UTC-8, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> UPDATE:
> Last Name, First Name
> Court Location, Classification of File
> File Number, File Opened, Last Updated
> Style of Cause
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl G
> Provincial - Small Claims
> Robson Square Provincial Court
> 9516281 1995-07-18 1996-02-28
> BANK OF MONTREAL v MACASKILL, Daryl
>
> MACASKILL, DARYL G.
> Provincial - Small Claims
> Burnaby Provincial Court
> 23894 1994-01-10 1994-09-26
> MACASKILL, DARYL v SAUTNER, BARRY
>
> MACASKILL, DARYL GRANT
> Provincial - Small Claims
> Robson Square Provincial Court
> 200277180 2002-10-08 2002-10-08
> HMTQ OF BC v MACASKILL, DARYL
>
> MACASKILL, DARYL GRANT
> Supreme New Westminster Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 22036 1994-11-23 1994-11-23
> MINISTER OF NATIONAL REVENUE, CUSTOMS v MACASKILL, DARYL
>
> MACASKILL, DARYL GRANT
> Supreme New Westminster Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 22048 1994-11-23 1995-09-14
> TD BANK v BUSS, LARRY
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl Grant
> Supreme Vancouver Law Courts
> R162960 VA96 1996-10-10 1996-11-12
> Bankruptcy
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl Grant Supreme
> Vancouver Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 75654 2007-08-21 2007-12-28
> MACASKILL, Daryl v KOR ALTA CONSTRUCTION LTD
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl Grant
> Supreme Vancouver Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 121523 2012-02-28 2012-11-07
> STOCKHOUSE PUBLISHING LTD. v MACASKILL, Daryl
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl Grant
> Supreme Vancouver Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 144648 2014-06-13 2014-09-18
> MACASKILL, Daryl v CIBC INVESTORS EDGE INC.
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl Grant
> Supreme Vancouver Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 151322 2015-02-17 2017-02-09
> MACASKILL, Daryl v SOUTH COAST BRITISH COLUMBIA TRANSPORTATION AUTHORITY
>
> MACASKILL, DARYL
> Provincial - Small Claims
> Robson Square Provincial Court
> 9409703 1994-12-06 1995-04-26
> MACASKILL, DARYL v GLOBAL SECURITIES CORPORATION
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl
> Provincial - Small Claims
> Robson Square Provincial Court
> 9951913 1999-04-22 1999-05-18
> MACASKILL, Daryl v KONKIN, Tina
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl
> Supreme Vancouver Law Courts - Supreme Civil (General)
> 89183 2008-12-22 2009-08-31
> MACASKILL, Daryl v HUDSON'S BAY COMPANY
>
> MACASKILL, Daryl
> Supreme New Westminster Law Courts- Supreme Civil (General)
> 236505 2021-03-08 2022-01-25
> WALLE, Ralph v MACASKILL, Daryl

Daryl Grant Macaskil
@DarylMacaskil
SICKO 1996 jailed for FRAUD, 1995 Declared Bankrupt, 2015 riminal harassment Charges Vancouver RCMP, 2016 Skipped bail, Warrant for Arrest, Accused Child Porno,
canada…r-do-well-hall-of-infamey.blogspot.noBorn May 31, 1962Joined January 2016
97 Following
1 Follower
Not followed by anyone you’re following
Tweets
Tweets & replies
Media
Likes
Daryl Grant Macaskil’s Tweets
Pinned Tweet
Daryl Grant Macaskil
@DarylMacaskil
·
Feb 22, 2016
Replying to
@CanadaStoxx
@CanadaStoxx
SICK PETIFILE Daryl Grant
@DarylMacaskil

Macaskill Family Read MORE COMING
http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm

See new Tweets
Conversation
Ace Ventura
@CanadaStoxx
·
Feb 22, 2016
Neer-do-well Hall of Infamy: UK cop killer Dale Cregan http://neer-do-well-hall-of-infamey.blogspot.com/2016/02/uk-cop-killer-dale-cregan.html?spref=tw
Daryl Grant Macaskil
@DarylMacaskil
Replying to
@CanadaStoxx
@CanadaStoxx
SICK PETIFILE Daryl Grant
@DarylMacaskil

Macaskill Family Read MORE COMING
http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm
Daryl Grant Macaskil
11:44 AM · Feb 22, 2016·Twitter Web Client
1
Like

Terrymageeasia
@terrymageeasia
·
Nov 23, 2021
Replying to
@DarylMacaskil
and
@CanadaStoxx
I am looking for any information on this convicted felon and pedafile please if you have his address or family address please forward REWARD OFFERED

Career Criminal at large in Vancouver area, BC. This is a public service. If you have more factual info, please send it by email.

December 03, 2021

Daryl Grant MacAskill
CAREER CRIMINAL AND SCAMMER
Born 31 May, 1962.
A convicted criminal in the Vancouver, BC area.

Specialty is extortion of money from people and companies. He has been doing this a long time.

Pretty simple actually, he will go on his blogs and write all kinds of stuff (to bait the reader) and then will email the victim an amount of money that he wants paid to remove the information off the internet.

Pretty much nothing you can do about it and even asking the RCMP for assistance is a waste of time. The Judges in British Columbia are weak, so you will get no support there either, even if you take him to court.

I will try to pull together as much info as possible so you don't have to struggle to find out all the activities he has been involved with. Feel free to remind me of any I have missed. It will take some time.

You can email info to -gmacas...@gmail.com-

Recent pictures.

Very old pictures.

ALIASES:
drstoxxman, stoxxman, Ace, Ace Ventura, Jeff Drakes, AcePSJ, Foxyroller

EMAILS:
drsto...@gmail.com
stox...@hotmail.com
stox...@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM:
@Stoxxman

COURT CASES:
Supreme Court of British Columbia restraining Daryl MacAskill, also known as "stoxxman," from posting on its website.
https://stockhouse.com/blogs/daryl-macaskill-gets-shot-down-injuntion-in-place

2012 SUPREME COURT OF BC INJUNCTION:
Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. vs Daryl Grant Macaskill, Marcus New, Thom Calandra
http://www.gangstersout.com/2012-Injunction.pdf

GANGSTERSOUT:
Used to have a page on http://gangstersout.com/ called http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm.

Some say he is also Dennis Watson and pretend he deleted his page.

Fortunately it is archived here:
https://web.archive.org/web/20161011231425/http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm

Dennis Watson has a regular blog on https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/

Copy of his website is without the "s", https://gangsterout.blogspot.com/

Some "pretend" unhappiness here
https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2015/11/personal-privilege.html

Other badness fortunately.
http://gangstersout.com/macaskill3.pdf

CEO.CA FORUM:
9 Feb 2019, 09:56 I know Marcus very well and was around when this guy started his attacks. He wanted to be paid. He thought he was some type of consultant or at least was trying to extort money from companies or he would blog about them.

9 Feb 2019, 10:06 Is that the same Daryl that use to post as OnTopTechno and was linked with Waldo?

STOCKHOUSE FORUM:
The criminal spammer that lscfa is referring to below is named Daryl Grant Macaskill. What he does is blackmail companies into paying him so that he does "IR" services like spamming Stockhouse with his Penny Stocks Journal blog. When moral companies like PKK tell him to take a hike, he spams and bashes them until they give in and pay up. He is a career criminal going back to 1995 for GST fraud:

http://gangstersout.com/daryl_macaskill.htm <- not online at the moment

But the funniest story about him comes at the hands of Stockhouse, who sued him for making hundreds of fake profiles a day. That includes a story where he pissed himself after he banged his head against the wall while being detained in mall jail for shoplifting.

https://www.stockwatch.com/News/Item.aspx?bid=Z-C:IVF-1936809&symbol=IVF&news_region=C

https://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/574017-new-post-on-cuu-vette350/messages/1802122

Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. has filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court of British Columbia seeking an injunction against a user who has been creating an excessive number of new accounts, sometimes at the rate of 184 per day. The suit complains that the user, identified as Vancouver resident Daryl MacAskill, has become a substantial drain on time and resources. Stockhouse is asking for a court order that would bar him from creating or using accounts on its website.

The allegations are contained in a notice of claim that Stockhouse filed at the Vancouver courthouse on Feb. 28, 2012. It identifies Mr. MacAskill as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He has been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over the past 12 years, posting under various aliases including "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes."

The problem, as described in the claim, began in November, 2011, when Stockhouse attempted to block Mr. MacAskill from the site. It said he was creating a large volume of accounts using e-mail addresses of other people, at one point creating as many as 184 per day. Mr. MacAskill used the accounts to post material to the forums that was either defamatory, inaccurate, threatening or inflammatory, Stockhouse said. The company claimed to have spent a considerable amount of time and resources trying to minimize his activities on the site.

MacAskill's prior legal battles

The lawsuit against Stockhouse is not the first that Mr. MacAskill has fought on his own, without the benefit of a lawyer. In 2009, he launched a lawsuit against Hudson's Bay Company, claiming that he was tortured by store security. He complained that while he was at the company's store in Brentwood Town Centre on Dec. 10, 2008, a security guard detained him and refused to allow him to go to the bathroom, which he urgently needed to do. Rather than suffer the humiliation of urinating himself, he chose to knock himself out by banging his head on the wall, the suit stated. His next memory was waking up in a puddle of urine (which he claims was not his own, but that of some other person security had detained). He was then escorted from the store by an RCMP officer. He was not charged. He later agreed to drop the suit on undisclosed terms.

Mr. MacAskill launched another self-filed suit in August, 2007, against a former employer, Kor Alta Construction Ltd. of Alberta. He claimed that the company constructively dismissed him from his job as a supervisor at a job site on Boundary Road in Vancouver after he complained about a lack of a plan to deal with asbestos at the site. Kor-Alta, in response to the suit, denied any wrongdoing and said Mr. MacAskill had worked at the company for only a short period of time. A judge later dismissed the case, finding that it was an abuse of the process of the court.

Earlier court records show that Mr. MacAskill landed in criminal trouble in 1995, when a judge convicted him on 10 counts of tax fraud over GST refunds he had collected for a number of companies. He was sentenced to six months in jail and ordered to pay a $13,500 fine.

The lawsuit sought an injunction barring him from using the Stockhouse website, as well as damages, interest and court costs. Vancouver lawyer Ludmila Herbst of Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP filed the claim on Stockhouse's behalf.

This item is part of Stockwatch's value added news feed and is only available to Stockwatch subscribers.

Here is a sample of this item: by Mike Caswell

Stockhouse Publishing Ltd. has filed a lawsuit in the Supreme Court of British Columbia seeking an injunction against a user who has been creating an excessive number of new accounts, sometimes at the rate of 184 per day. The suit complains that the user, identified as Vancouver resident Daryl MacAskill, has become a substantial drain on time and resources. Stockhouse is asking for a court order that would bar him from creating or using accounts on its website.

The allegations are contained in a notice of claim that Stockhouse filed at the Vancouver courthouse on Feb. 28, 2012. It identifies Mr. MacAskill as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He has been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over the past 12 years, posting under various aliases including "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes."

The problems that Stockhouse complains of began in November, 2011, when Mr. MacAskill started creating a large volume of accounts on the website using e-mail addresses that were in the names of other people. The suit does not say how many accounts he made, but states that at one point he was creating as many as 184 per day. He continued registering the accounts even after having been suspended, prohibited and blocked from the website, according to the suit. Mr. MacAskill used the accounts to post material to the forums that was either defamatory, inaccurate, threatening or inflammatory, Stockhouse claims.

The remainder is available to Stockwatch subscribers.

Followed up by this comment:

It might not be so easy many may be thinking to prosecute this action. As mentioned in the story, he knows the legal system well, and although much of his approach is aggressive, so too is much of the content of his posts factual. Read the summary of the complaint carefully, as he is not being sued for libel, or defamation nor is any such claim being made so far as I can detect. The company is seeking relief from the irritation, bother and related expenditures, if any, that his activities allegedly cause, by way of an injunction.

Costs and damages are an unlikely result. In any event, he is judgement proof, financially. Furthermore, nobody goes to jail in this country for engaging in such activity and it isn't a crime to be indigent, or without the means to pay any fine or penalty.

The best result the company can expect is for a sympathetic court to command this man to cease and desist. I'm skeptical that any court could even threaten jail time for someone not to comply with any such direction from a judge. Having said that, I wouldn't recommend challenging any judge on this as it is possible to be incarcerated for contempt of court and I doubt even this gentleman will ignore such an order, if the plaintiff should succeed in having the court grant one.

SILICONINVESTOR.COM FORUM
2/18/2019 10:01:22 PM Trolls of a feather flock together I guess.... Daryl MacAskill: The lies begin to unravel

This is a troll with a colorful history. Daryl MacAskill opened DGM Consulting at 5192 Elsom Ave., Burnaby in 1991. The company provided assistance in all areas related to the GST. Daryl Grant MacAskill and his partner Larry Douglas Buss were convicted of fraud. MacAskill, the "brains" of the operation was sentenced to six months in jail and fined $13,500. The Vancouver Province reported that they scammed a Chilliwack couple out of over $5,000.

The Vancouver Sun reported "They thought GST stood for Great Scam Tax. But crime didn't pay for Daryl Grant MacAskill and Larry Douglas Buss. The Burnaby pair dreamed up what they thought was an ingenious scheme -- create your own non-existent companies, then ask Revenue Canada for goods and services tax rebates. "They set up a number of fictitious entities and would file for GST rebates," said Harry Smilgis of Revenue Canada. For a while the duo thought they were pretty clever, taking home a cool $34,000 between August 1991 and June 1993. Then the odds caught up with them."

After getting out of prison for fraud, Daryl MacAskill started a blog dripping in defamation and became a Stockhouse troll. In 2012 Stockhouse obtained a court injunction banning Daryl MacAskill from posting his perpetual defamation on their web site. This is a copy of the court order. Now he's a fugitive from justice. On January 12th 2016 a warrant was issued for his arrest. So he's in hiding and violating yet another court order as we speak. Thankfully, no lie can live forever because truth crushed to the earth will rise again. Peace.

Stockhouse's claim: The case began on Feb. 28, 2012, when Stockhouse filed a notice of claim against Mr. MacAskill at the Vancouver courthouse. It identified him as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He had been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over 12 years, posting under aliases that included "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes."

The problem, as described in the claim, began in November, 2011, when Stockhouse attempted to block Mr. MacAskill from the site. It said he was creating a large volume of accounts using e-mail addresses of other people, at one point creating as many as 184 per day. Mr. MacAskill used the accounts to post material to the forums that was either defamatory, inaccurate, threatening or inflammatory, Stockhouse said. The company claimed to have spent a considerable amount of time and resources trying to minimize his activities on the site.

The lawsuit sought an injunction barring him from using the Stockhouse website, as well as damages, interest and court costs. Vancouver lawyer Ludmila Herbst of Farris Vaughan Wills & Murphy LLP filed the claim on Stockhouse's behalf.

TWITTER.COM:
1995 Declared Bankrupt,
1996 Charged, convicted and jailed for FRAUD,
2015 Criminal Harassment Charges Vancouver RCMP,
2016 Skipped bail, Warrant for Arrest, Accused Child Porno.
2021 Sep Served with Contempt of Court Notice.
2021 Oct Hearing for Contempt. Did not show up according to court records.
2021 Nov Hearing court date postponed to Jan 2022.
2022 Jan Missed court hearing or avoided.
2022 Feb Contempt hearing of a Judges Court Order.

Guess who is going to jail...soon.

BLOGS:
http://neer-do-well-hall-of-infamey.blogspot.ca/ <- removed by Google
https://neerdowellblogspot.blogspot.com/ <- replacement
http://neerdowellhall.blogspot.com/ <- spare replacement
https://pennystockjournal.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://gangsterout.blogspot.com/ <- trying to copy gangsterout.com to generate more traffic for ad revenue
http://angrygeologist.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://atwgold.wordpress.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://cibclawsuits.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://highlifelivingluxury.blogspot.com/ <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://canada-complaints.com/miscellaneous/24491-horrible-employer-zero-ethics.html
https://www.tfmetalsreport.com/forum/2717/stoxxman-blog <-stealing content from other sites to generate traffic for ad revenue
https://www.gangsterismout.com/ <- trying to copy gangsterout.com to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://gangsterouted.blogspot.com/ <- trying to copy gangsterout.com to generate traffic for ad revenue
http://drstoxxman.blogspot.com/ <- Current active blog slandering whoever I can.
REGISTERED USA ADDRESS FOR PACKAGES:
Common Public Service - 1733 H St #33075, Blaine, WA 98230 (aka The UPS Store in Blaine, WA)

REGISTERED CANADA ADDRESS:
Using the registered address of a homeless shelter downtown Vancouver although not actually a resident there.
Highly likely to be living in a tent on the street near Lake City Station.
Residence location confirmed and under remote surveillance.

Internet access is at public access points like libraries, coffee shops etc.

CELLPHONE:

(236) 334-1961
Airtime pay per use account.

COURT STUFF:
Hearing was set for 14 Jan 2022 as per court records and as predicted, he missed it, or avoided it, since I don't see him referenced. Judge is going to be mad about that. Again he knows exactly how to waste the courts time using abuse of process. It is time the judge threw the book at him and got this sleaze bag off the streets for good.

Current plaintiff in following doc is blacked out. There are other court restrictions limiting the defendants contact with the plaintiff, plaintiffs lawyer and associates. There must have been abuse of the system for a judge to set such severe limitations. So many breaches to the Court Order are still online and new sites have recently popped up. The lawyer is this case must be in utter disbelief (and joy) at the defendants stupidity. The file before the judge must be bursting at the seams.

When you hear criminals are dumb, this is exactly the type of person they are typically referring too.

File Number 236505

Ministry of the Attorney General
File Number 41864

UPDATED:

https://justice.gov.bc.ca/cso/esearch/civil/partySearch.do

Just search up macaskill, daryl

[...]

Other past charges:

Document Count Offence Date Statute Nature Accused City Of Offence
Y41864-1 1 15-Jun-1992 EXA - 327(1)(a) Converted from Acts Commit MACASKILL, DARYL Grant

Appearances:

Document Accused Cnt Location Date Time Room Reason Result Finding Canc.
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 07-Jan-2000
09:30 AM 206 REV SEN SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 23-Jul-1999
09:30 AM 206 REV IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 21-Jun-1999
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 01-Apr-1999
09:30 AM 206 REV IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 02-Sep-1998
09:30 AM 205 APP IBP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 11-Aug-1998
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 29-May-1998
09:30 AM 205 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 02-Mar-1998
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 03-Feb-1998
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 31-Oct-1997
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ SP
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 30-Oct-1997
09:30 AM 206 APP IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 02-Sep-1997
01:30 PM 205 APP IBJ
Y41864-1 MACASKILL, DARYL Grant 1 New Westminster Law Courts 25-Aug-1997
09:00 AM 206 APP IBJ

Daryl Grant MacAskill
Location: Vancouver, BC, Canada

https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-name-is-daryl-grant-macaskill.html looks in horrid shape and dirt poor. I know Jeff Drakes to be unethical a liar and complete coward. Be nice if he had his fingers cut off he like a good sissy plays piano.

Some Ppl Just Have No Life. Jeff Drakes <jeffd...@yahoo.ca> And Dennis Watson Info.

Homosexual blob
Inbox

Jeff Drakes <jeffd...@yahoo.ca>
Thu, 21 Oct, 10:52 (20 hours ago)
to me

Where you at fatty?
Can't you do a simple Google search you dumb tard I live around 76th and KGH in Surrey, BC and have for six years.
NeerDoWellBlog

HomeGangsterism OutRCMP Most WantedFamous GangstersHigh LifeAncient ArtifactsSuperCarWorld
Friday, March 11, 2016
Jeff Drakes - police rat
Beware this little woman, he is a wicked rat. Jeff Lawrence Drakes just LOVES crying to the police when his little blackamoor puss puss is offended. He is a weakling and straight up coward, who never fights his own battles. He would much rather cry.

https://opengovca.com/vancouver-business/05-146615 this business failed. Jeff Drakes is a FAIL just like Dennis Watson and Gordon Radavitch.

He is a scammer and a piece of shit. Avoid. Jeffd...@yahoo.ca
Posted by Ace at 4:28 PM
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Labels: Jeff Drakes - police rat, Jeffd...@yahoo.ca, Vancouver
Newer PostOlder Post

The profile pic of the email he sent me shows a weak Black man. His place looks dingy.

Of course Ace Ventura is one of the nicks of Dennis Watson as is Tom Jones and Dr. Stollmann what a weenie.

Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2021 17:52:34 +0000 (UTC)
From: Jeff Drakes <jeffd...@yahoo.ca>
To: "gregorycarrit...@gmail.com" <gregorycarrit...@gmail.com>

------=_Part_2400938_1492615074.1634838754905

Where you at fatty?
------=_Part_2400938_1492615074.1634838754905

------=_Part_2400938_1492615074.1634838754905--

https://twitter.com/jeffdrakes looks like the same guy 2014 9 tweets.

https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-drakes-88a9a2a6/?originalSubdomain=ca okay I am confused the guy seems to be a University Grad and owns Drake Way Health Center. But just like Dennis Watson he is into pianos. What a coincidence. https://www.linkedin.com/in/jeff-drakes-88a9a2a6/ He claims to own Drake Way Health Center for 4 years and 7 months but no address is given and a Google shows no such company. The guys LinkedIn is as phony as chronically lying Dennis Watson's. Look how thin and old looking Mr. Drake is and he claims to run a heath center what a couple of lamoid losers.

Dennis Watson Brown piano in his very small backyard absolutely no security for the backyard. Hey you unemployed bum and abject failure the rain and cold is wrecking whatever value that piano has. Adult bicycles and children bicycles. Canoes including a blue one. Why does Dennis Watson feel it is necessary to state on his website he is not a pedophile?
Like you losers have any pictures of yourselves in bars your both morons with horrible problems with women incapable of holding a job and no IRL friends.

Dennis Watson you is a Guardian Angel reject.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/dennis-watson-52333b121 unemployed bum Dennis Watson has no job was fired from Canada Post due to his problems with women in the workplace.

http://denniswatson.ca/ he says he is not racist but his only USENET/Google Groups ally is Gordon Radavitch aka Loose Cannon aka NEMO aka Susan Cohen like him a chronic liar Radavitch hates also Blacks, Natives, Asians, Indos and Hindus. He lauds convicted pedophiles and rapists. Dennis Watson praises Donald Trump the most racist Pres. in at least 50 years in America. Dennis Watson has posted many pictures of himself online but other than his daughter he is always alone.

https://www.google.ca/imgres?imgurl=https%3A%2F%2F1.bp.blogspot.com%2F-oc-IQkIM94Y%2FXAXnQ6kt6wI%2FAAAAAAAAi2k%2FQMf-_DmoaX8XOqIT8BJwrYUs1IMPi521QCLcBGAs%2Fs1600%2Fd.jpeg&imgrefurl=https%3A%2F%2Fgangstersout.blogspot.com%2F2018%2F12%2Fdennis-james-watson-has-never-been.html&tbnid=niD8X3o0E4wKxM&vet=12ahUKEwiI_PKJtNzxAhViBzQIHYegANYQMygAegUIARCXAQ..i&docid=VjlmgftAsBB66M&w=320&h=220&itg=1&q=dennis%20watson&ved=2ahUKEwiI_PKJtNzxAhViBzQIHYegANYQMygAegUIARCXAQ check out loser Dennis Watson.

Your daughter Shannon Watson in the hospital with 120 stitches that would be kewl. Dennis Watson has a face that begs punch me a "man" rejected by the Guardian Angels who don't even exist in the Lower Mainland. Check out his websites lots of pictures of him but he is never with anyone plus a few pics with Shannon Watson a born masochist.

You have no profile pic and are afraid to use your real name. Your an unemployed moron rejected by the Guardian Angels. Your stupid. Your daughter belongs in a grave.

You belong in a grave along with your daughter Shannon Watson. You are Dennis Watson a chronically lying unemployed bum. You can report me again if you want. Why you so stupid? Why can't you hold a job? Why you chronically lie?

https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/ this Dennis Watson cretin has lots of free time. No job no helping others afraid to be outside.

http://denniswatson.ca/ https://gangstersout.blogspot.com/2018/12/dennis-james-watson-has-never-been.html he feels it necessary to assert he doesn't have sex with children. He has disabled all commenting on his blogs.

https://ca.linkedin.com/in/dennis-watson-52333b121

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.support.schizophrenia/c/wh9ZK10Yy20 my post about Dennis Watson has 6 Google Groups views which is quite good for alt.support.schizophrenia. He says I am a menace to children yet feels it necessary to state on his blog that he is not a child molester.

https://groups.google.com/g/van.general/c/2NNnaA_81K4 basically the same as the above 15 views on Google Groups not exactly viral but what the hey.

His online allies are haters of Blacks and Jews and unemployed and stupid and chronic liars and like him have no social media accounts.

Dennis Watson lost his union job with Canada Post because he has a problem with women and his boss was one. You have any idea how hard it is to lose a union Canada Post job?

Have a bad day Dennis Watson and Shannon Watson.
===================================================================================================================================
[...]

Have a bad day Dennis Watson, Shannon Watson, Shannon Alvarenga, Tony Beck, Winston Chu, Collette Babinski, Chris Kaulbeck, George Pope the scuz needle drug user who lives off other peoples taxes and whines for more, Jeff Hickling, David Dalton, Gordon Sauck, Joe Mulligan, Dave Mulligan and Mike Mulligan and Glenda Mulligan, Tony Beck and Gordon Radavitch, John Reynolds. Have bad day child molesters and rapists in general.

Dennis James Watson will soon likely be served yet again with legal papers and lose like he always does. You are a complete dullard and been repeatedly warned.

https://alt.true-crime.narkive.com/PDJoqMw7/my-new-signature Dennis Watson hangs around with his racist, nazi buddy Loose Cannon aka Gordon Radavitch.

Contacting child protective services about the situation at #27 9965 154 St. Surrey, BC I am sure this guy with major problems with women will love talking to the women from CPS. On his website Dennis Watson says the Nova Scotia mass shooter was innocent he is a gun nut and types about his firearm licenses.

Die faggots die.

https://www.pressreader.com/canada/vancouver-sun/20081011/283618165949378 Someone with the name Daryl MacAskill in 2008 was a 24 yr old working to help drug addicts.

http://gangsterouted.blogspot.com/2016/02/back-in-business-welcome-back-citizens.html Don't know what to make of this but it mentions that Dennis Watson cretin and Daryl MacAskill. https://www.pressreader.com/canada/the-province/20150730/281625304009826 the lawyer Suzan Khatlib definitely does not work for Dennis Watson which the website claims she was the lawyer who successfully sued Dennis Watson on behalf of the Hell's Angel K-Town Pres. Dennis Watson is a piece of ****.Khatlib has won some high profile cases.
Message has been deleted

Gregory Carr

Feb 17, 2022, 8:05:33 PM2/17/22
On Wednesday, 16 February 2022 at 10:34:22 UTC-8, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 12:07:42 PM UTC-7, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> > This is a PUBLIC WARNING about Daryl Grant MacAskill.
> >
> > https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com/
> UPDATE: Judgement delivered for Blackmail.

Why don't you pay the $27 for the court document and post it on the Internet? Can't afford $27? The guy looks like a DTES for lifer.

Loose Cannon

Feb 20, 2022, 5:09:19 PM2/20/22
STFU Gweg, you silly little faggot!
--

"SHPAMMERSH ARE CROOKSH
DON'T DO BUSINESSH VITH CROOKSH!"

Gregory Carr

May 16, 2022, 3:54:06 PM5/16/22
Make me feeble stupid old man. You and Daryl are both lowlifes and lose every fight.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Ace Ventura

Jan 9, 2023, 2:33:11 PM1/9/23
On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 10:41:34 AM UTC-8, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> And he even got his BS published... famous again for all the wrong reasons.
>
> https://www.investmentexecutive.com/news/from-the-regulators/exempt-dealer-wins-defamation-suit-over-scurrilous-scam-claims/

I am coming for ALL the crooked, and right now. That fraud house is falling down right this instant.

https://doctorstoxxman.blogspot.com/

Greg Carr

Jan 9, 2023, 3:58:09 PM1/9/23
On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 10:39:53 AM UTC-8, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> This twit was recently on Reddit again going after a development on Vancouver Island.

Yes he did some ppl responded with his life story of crime and and anti social behavior. Reddit froze the thread but did not remove his posts which is what they should do. The development has been mentioned 3 times in the legacy media no bad press.

> [...]
>
> He forgot about telling THE HONORABLE MR. JUSTICE RILEY about all this stuff.
>
> From the Document:
>
> Citation: Canada Easy Investment Store Corporation v. MacAskill,2022 BCSC 202
>
> Docket: S236505 IN THE SUPREME COURT OF BRITISH COLUMBIA - Date: 20220209 - Registry: New Westminster
>
> "Quote"[72] Based on the facts outlined above, and taking into account the strict rules of admissibility and the heightened burden of proof governing contempt applications, I am satisfied that Mr. MacAskill may be guilty of contempt by violating the terms of the 26 March 2021 order prohibiting him from publishing any accusatory or disparaging allegations regarding the honesty, trustworthiness, reputation, or alleged improper behaviour of the plaintiffs, their counsel, and their agents, in any forum whatsoever.
>
> [73] To be precise, the notice of application filed by the plaintiffs alleges 27 separate beaches of the 26 March 2021 order. I do not agree that all of these breaches have been proven. Keeping in mind the strict rules of admissibility of evidence, and the requirement of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, I am satisfied that there is a prima facie case for finding that Mr. MacAskill intentionally violated the 26 March 2021 order on six separate occasions, specifically, in posts on the Gangsterism Out blog dated (i) 20 May 2021, (ii)17 August 2021, (iii) 27 August 2021, (iv) 4 September 2021, (iv) 9 September 2021, and (vi) 22 September 2021. There are other aspects of Mr. MacAskill’s conduct that I found to constitute publication of defamatory statements for the purposes of civil liability in the summary trial application. However, I am not prepared to make a finding that these additional statements, consisting of additional blog posts and emails, are so demonstrably contrary to the 26 March 2021 order so as to constitute prima facie intentional violations of the order.
>
> [74] On the basis of these findings, I would grant an order declaring that the plaintiffs have made out a prima facie case that Mr. MacAskill deliberately violated the 26 March 2021 order on the six separate occasions mentioned in the preceding paragraph."End Quote"
>
> Based on what I see here, Mr. MacAskill, you are in clear violation, AGAIN, of the order placed on you by THE HONORABLE MR. JUSTICE RILEY.
>
> When he figures this out he is going to eat you up like a cheap chicken dinner.
>
> Disrespecting a BC Supreme Court Judge is highly not recommended and he will likely soon bring Mr. MacAskill into compliance with the law.
>
> This was the most entertaining read for $6 and money well spent.

Judge Riley stated he was a vexatious liar who picks his targets at random. Macaskill violated the court order in this ng in the last 48 hours he needs to go to jail I believe yet again for him he admits he goes to RCMP and VPD a number of times in posts to this ng.

Daryl Grant Macaskill arrested for child porn, fraud and shoplifting and refuses to work 60 yrs old, stupid and flat broke and ugly.

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.true-crime/c/PXeMRgdh2Sw/m/N_4cM1I8BwAJ 27 page court decision against Daryl Grant Macaskill.

Greg Carr

Jan 9, 2023, 4:17:52 PM1/9/23
You are the moron convicted of fraud you went to jail for it you also were arrested for shoplifting and child porn. http://gangstersout.com/macaskill3.pdf A copy of The Province article of Oct. 1995 in which the Harper's lost their home due to the fraud of Daryl Grant Macaskill you accuse another of fraud who has a clean legal sheet you are a hypocrite as well as ugly and a chronic, daily liar and unemployed 60 yr old git.

https://www.bing.com/images/search?view=detailV2&ccid=rBHfpu5C&id=E915958EFEFFC4C11AD5ACB49869354C0A3052D2&thid=OIP.rBHfpu5CbKInytXenWSC0wAAAA&mediaurl=https%3a%2f%2fth.bing.com%2fth%2fid%2fR.ac11dfa6ee426ca227cad5de9d6482d3%3frik%3d0lIwCkw1aZi0rA%26riu%3dhttp%253a%252f%252fgangstersout.com%252fDaryl_Grant__MACASKILL.JPG%26ehk%3dheKUamEphgiLVnG1v50DlnwHtcuh09EWs4Kuo3ZjkTQ%253d%26risl%3d%26pid%3dImgRaw%26r%3d0%26sres%3d1%26sresct%3d1%26srh%3d799%26srw%3d662&exph=464&expw=384&q=daryl+grant+macaskill&simid=608008863886756041&FORM=IRPRST&ck=714D713E52AD71A7FA91B9B6E69D9E06&selectedIndex=0&idpp=overlayview&ajaxhist=0&ajaxserp=0 His pic from a few years ago weak and ugly and poor.

https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-name-is-daryl-grant-macaskill.html 3 pics of his unemployed no money chronically lying self using the library to stay warm and post his libel. Sad that a guy arrested for child porn hangs in a place frequented by children sad the VPL allows it.

https://twitter.com/gadenpeter1?lang=en More pics of him from 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E32Xmd33VAI 26 views Nov 15, 2022
Myself counting out $10k and talking about Daryl Grant Macaskill and Surrey H.A. and Gordon James Sauck of Newton and Iowa. $425 going to the Tory party and 4 charities getting a total of $1k Union Gospel Mission, Mustard Seed, BCSS and Habitat For Humanity. Rest back in the bank since flashing $10k in a video from Newton is just asking for a ripoff.

Thank you! Your generosity to Wikipedia means so much to us.
You will receive a confirmation via email when we have processed your donation.
Contributions from readers like you keep Wikipedia thriving and independent. Wikipedia is a project of the Wikimedia Foundation.

We value your support and try to prevent donors like you from receiving more fundraising messages. If you clear your browser's cookies, or visit on a different device, you may still see additional banners. Copying the link to this page and opening it on your other devices will suppress the banners. I donated $5.30 to them today have donated to them before use their service a lot.

https://www.siliconinvestor.com/readmsg.aspx?msgid=32032949 Bunch of info on his pathetic and criminal life.

Public ReplyPrvt ReplyMark as Last ReadFile Previous 10Next 10PreviousNext
To: Rocket Red who wrote (268749) 2/18/2019 10:01:22 PM
From: ayeyou Read Replies (2)
268760
of 297197

Trolls of a feather flock together I guess.... Daryl MacAskill: The lies begin to unravel

This is a troll with a colourful history. Daryl MacAskill opened DGM Consulting at 5192 Elsom Ave., Burnaby in 1991. The company provided assistance in all areas related to the GST. Daryl Grant MacAskill and his partner Larry Douglas Buss were convicted of fraud. MacAskill, the "brains" of the operation was sentenced to six months in jail and fined $13,500. The Vancouver Province reported that they scammed a Chilliwack couple out of over $5,000.

The Vancouver Sun reported "They thought GST stood for Great Scam Tax. But crime didn't pay for Daryl Grant MacAskill and Larry Douglas Buss. The Burnaby pair dreamed up what they thought was an ingenious scheme -- create your own non-existent companies, then ask Revenue Canada for goods and services tax rebates. "They set up a number of fictitious entities and would file for GST rebates," said Harry Smilgis of Revenue Canada. For a while the duo thought they were pretty clever, taking home a cool $34,000 between August 1991 and June 1993. Then the odds caught up with them."

After getting out of prison for fraud, Daryl MacAskill started a blog dripping in defamation and became a Stockhouse troll. In 2012 Stockhouse obtained a court injunction banning Daryl MacAskill from posting his perpetual defamation on their web site. This is a copy of the court order. Now he's a fugitive from justice. On January 12th 2016 a warrant was issued for his arrest. So he's in hiding violating yet another court order as we speak. Thankfully, no lie can live forever because truth crushed to the earth will rise again. Peace.

Stockhouse's claim

The case began on Feb. 28, 2012, when Stockhouse filed a notice of claim against Mr. MacAskill at the Vancouver courthouse. It identified him as a sometimes carpenter who lives in downtown Vancouver. He had been a frequent user of Stockhouse's forums over 12 years, posting under aliases that included "stoxxman," "Ace Ventura" and "Jeff Drakes." (Greg: For reasons unknown Daryl Grant Macaskill uses the name of white haired piano player Jeff Drakes a total git and liar just like his fellow piano player Surrey, BC gun loon Dennis Watson who also uses the nick Ace Ventura. Much of the stuff Mr. Macaskill posts he cut and pasted from Dennis Watson's various websites.)

http://gangstersout.com/macaskill3.pdf These ppl the Harper's lost their home because of Mr. Macaskill's scam. Oct. 20, 1995 Province article.

https://agoracom.com/ir/CopperFoxMetals/forums/discussion/topics/574017-new-post-on-cuu-vette350/messages/1802122

https://www.investmentexecutive.com/news/from-the-regulators/exempt-dealer-wins-defamation-suit-over-scurrilous-scam-claims/

I have posted the actual 27 page court injunction against Daryl Grant Macaskill by Judge Riley in this ng and alt. true-crime ngs. Among other things you admit to being penniless and the photos of you on the WWW show a total loser hanging out at the library not reading.

https://www.saanichnews.com/marketplace/the-smart-way-to-invest-in-real-estate/ Positive MSM coverage of Mr. Vanderwalle.

https://darylgrantmacaskill-fan-club.blogspot.com/2021/08/my-name-is-daryl-grant-macaskill.html Closed but still has a years old picture of Daryl Grant Macaskill.

The poster has said many dire things about the Saratoga Beach project none of which came true just a jealous, unemployed fool who has no assets.

https://vancouversun.com/homes/vacation-homes/vancouver-island-escape-with-a-view

https://www.saratogabeachhouse.ca it says the project is sold out as it has for months.

WIN 20221231 22 07 57 Pro Daryl Macaskill has threatened me with violence in the van.general ng.

Greg Carr
8 subscribers
Analytics
Edit video

0

Share

Download

Save

31 views Dec 31, 2022
Daryl Grant Macaskill.

https://youtu.be/bjKGGBQZQqo
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Jan 10, 2023, 11:03:16 PM1/10/23
On Tuesday, January 10, 2023 at 2:30:30 PM UTC-8, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> On Monday, January 9, 2023 at 11:33:11 AM UTC-8, drsto...@gmail.com wrote:
> It's hard to believe that MacAskill is actually this dumb... Reddit finally banned him.

Hope that is true the guy is a vexatious liar according to Judge Riley that he picks his targets at random. Dumbass Daryl Grant Macaskill ugly and slouched and arrested for child porn, shoplifting and fraud. The ppl he libels should contact Google about him using their email service and using their web servers to host his vile malarky they have been told about the creepy a number of times they are now as liable as him but hey I am not a liar.

jdyoung

Jan 11, 2023, 4:24:00 PM1/11/23
Hhahahaahhahahhahahaaa...LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOZER!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

Proselytize at your own risk
Message has been deleted

Greg Carr

Feb 28, 2023, 10:07:51 PM2/28/23
On Tuesday, February 28, 2023 at 5:59:05 PM UTC-8, Daryl Grant MacAskill wrote:
> Ooh! The Judge has Issued a Notice to appear.
> UPDATE: A Notice to Appear issued. Contempt this time.
> Date: 20230223 - Docket: S236505
> New Westminster Law Courts (Supreme Court)
> I see a beat down in MacAskills future!

Doesn't give a court room the bum is supposed to appear in or a time. Daryl Grant MacAskill has over 20 times in this ng violated Judge Riley's court order not to mention certain ppl and a certain development online. He has also did so on Reddit. The guy has stated that he talks with VPD and RCMP at their police stations is 60 years old and looks scrawny and weak so I imagine him beaten into a coma in jail would be a 75% chance.
Message has been deleted

JohnN

Mar 1, 2023, 3:59:20 PM3/1/23
Who do you think you're fooling, Chad?

https://ibb.co/jyC1ys9

LOL!!!

jdyoung

Mar 1, 2023, 7:45:38 PM3/1/23
You, apparently.
Has the heroin addiction completely destroyed your brain, "D. Ray"?
Just when you thought "D. Ray/JohnN/loosebowels" couldn't embarrass himself any worse than he already has, he tops himself!
ROFL!

J Young
jdyo...@ymail.com

JohnN

Mar 1, 2023, 10:47:01 PM3/1/23
Message has been deleted

Ace Ventura

Jan 9, 2024, 8:55:16 PMJan 9
This is an IP test.

Tyler Argue

Jan 29, 2024, 1:22:57 PMJan 29
Hi Daryl: If you see this message, I am contacting you to discuss a matter. Please contact me at ty...@westbridgecanada.com. Thanks!

GregCarr

Feb 4, 2024, 1:34:32 AMFeb 4
Vào lúc 10:22:57 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2024, Tyler Argue đã viết:
If anyone cares Daryl has a supposed letter from this guy on one of his blogs.

Tard Taylor Argue is good at one thing, waving a red flag. After easy due dilligence we learn his Victoria office is a mailbox drop and his Whitehorse office is a condo. Taylor Argue is a conman, and a poor one.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/
His office in Calgary in reality belongs to https://retraincanada.com/. They draw government funding.

Taylor Argue holds a fire PI license, and most recently has been peddling his blockchain genius. This rubbish came as a result of his claim of running a 'risk management' company in Calgary. I told Taylor Argue that only an idiot would stand beside the out in bad Damiano Dipopolo, let alone be a paid off lying whoredog PoS for him. That is some real risk if a fraction of many rumours are true.

Tyler Argue was hired by Paladin briefly in 2021. His stab at blockchain was 2022. His education is community college.
I sincerely hope this message finds you well. My name is Tyler Argue, and I am President & CEO of a risk management consulting firm based in Calgary, Alberta. I am contacting you regarding a matter concerning Mr. Damiano DiPopolo.

Mr. DiPopolo, formerly associated with a motorcycle club, has embarked on a significant life transition. He has made a conscious decision to disassociate from his past affiliations and is earnestly working towards integrating into society as a constructive and responsible family man. This transformation, as you can imagine, necessitates the severance of ties with certain aspects of his previous life, particularly those within the motorcycle club community.

In our role as a risk management consultant, part of our responsibility is to assist Mr. DiPopolo in mitigating any potential threats or challenges that may arise from his former associations. A key aspect of this process involves addressing public perceptions shaped by past media coverage, and monitoring active threats against him or his family. It has come to our attention that several articles, some of which may have been published by yourself, or other journalists, are impacting his efforts to reintegrate.

Given the sensitivity and importance of this matter, I am reaching out to discuss the possibility of re-evaluating this content. I understand the complexities involved in requests of this nature and am open to engage in a professional dialogue about how we might address these articles in a manner that respects journalistic integrity while supporting Mr. DiPopolo's efforts to reform and contribute positively to society.

Would you be open to a conversation regarding this matter? Your cooperation and understanding iwould be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for considering. I look forward to the possibility of a constructive dialogue.

Sincerely,

Tyler

Tyler Argue, CCFI-C
President & CEO

https://www.gangsterismout.com/2024/01/damiano-dipopolo-efforts-to-reintegrate.html

Tyler Argue, CCFI-C’s Post
Tyler Argue, CCFI-C
President & CEO, Westbridge Ventures Canada LP | Entrepreneur | Business Consultant | ISO 27001:2022 Lead Implementer

9mo

Articles
People
Learning
Jobs
Get the app
Join now
Sign in
Private Investigator's Role in Fire Investigations
Private Investigator's Role in Fire Investigations

Tyler Argue, CCFI-CTyler Argue, CCFI-C
Tyler Argue, CCFI-C
President & CEO, Westbridge Ventures Canada LP | Entrepreneur | Business Consultant | ISO 27001:2022 Lead Implementer
Published Dec 18, 2018
+ Follow
Fire investigations are complex in nature and can be a challenging task for even the most seasoned investigator among us. Whether a residential or industrial fire, it is likely there will be multiple insurance carriers involved within the claim process; therefore relying on the investigator for a thorough and efficient investigation. Industrial fire investigations specifically can involve multiple insured victims with separate insurance claims as well as multiple investigators working on behalf of individual agencies. Fire claims can become costly to the principal and it’s worth every penny for them to further investigate for liability or subrogation possibilities.

Private Investigation Firms are often retained by insurance providers to investigate an insured’s claim for breaches of policy, if any, as Private Investigators are not subject to the same constitutional restraints as those in the public sector. Private Investigators can talk to potential witnesses or suspects, without having to worry about constitutional protections about self-incrimination or right to counsel, and can often enter scenes and obtain evidence without laborious court procedures due to insurance policy language. By contract, the insured has entered into a binding agreement with the insurer which assigns their duty to assist in the investigation and make full disclosure of all material facts regarding the insured property and description of events leading to the claim of loss.

When the initial phase of investigation determines that no criminal action will be practical or possible, the work of the insurance investigator is often just beginning. Unlike criminal cases where the burden of proof is held to a much higher standard, beyond a reasonable doubt, an insurance company defending a civil action needs only to establish a defense to be a fair preponderance of the evidence, based on the balance of probabilities. With this in mind, it is crucial for each investigator, both public and private, to fully understand the scope of the investigation, pending claim and their individual responsibility in the collection of presentable evidence.

In a suit regarding an insurance claim, the insurer may have specific defenses which are not related to criminal behaviour and do not require proof of arson or fraud. If the cause of fire is deemed accidental or undetermined, the City or Municipal fire investigator often concludes the investigation whereas they do not have a contractual duty to the insurer. The private investigating agency, however, can review the insured's policy to determine if any breaches have occurred in the policy list of provisions.

The aftermath of a fire scene looks like chaos to the untrained eye, but Private Investigators understand that the fire follows general laws of physics, and that the chemical reaction of heat, organic material, and oxygen creates predictable outcomes based on the materials and quantities involved. Many Private Investigators call upon their previous training and experiences in areas of expertise such as forensic sciences, policing, origin & cause investigation, crime scene reconstruction, forensic data analysis, investigative interviewing and most important, their honed attention to detail.

Private Investigation agencies have in-house suites of expertise offering services in financial background investigation, open source intelligence, forensic data extraction and analysis. A financial background investigation can be conducted upon the request of the insurer to determine for financial motive in intentionally lit fires that have been deemed arson. With signed consent provided by the insured, the Private Investigator collects financial background information which is shared across specific platforms and reviews the documents for any discrepancies in comparison to the initial statements provided by the insured. Financial background investigations do not generally depict obvious financial motive, however, they can be critical in identifying further investigative actions.

In large and complex fire claim investigations, obtaining a thorough OSINT (Open Source Intelligence) background before commencing can help garnish the investigators with character evidence of the insured parties involved. Open Source Intelligence is commonly defined as publicly available information that is collected, analyzed and disseminated in a timely manner to an appropriate audience for the purpose of addressing a specific intelligence requirement. Over the past decade, Open Source Intelligence has increasingly become a significant presence in the investigative industry.

Based on the challenges in locating, analyzing and aggregating information that is found through open sources and the deep web, having licensed investigators conduct this work increases efficiency and opportunity of revealing meaningful data. The collected information is often knit together between each individual source, creating factual, actionable evidence. In the private sector, this is the starting point of almost all investigations and, if left for the untrained person, key information can easily be overlooked when it may have offered clues to the lead investigating team at the onset.

There may be no more important task than the collection of digital evidence at a fire scene, whether determined arson or accidental. In all its components, a CCTV (closed circuit television system) should always be collected and forensically analyzed for its last recorded data for establishing rough timelines of fire activity, or, if the device was operating at all. In some instances of arson, it has been found the CCTV system was deliberately unplugged or removed from the building and exchanged for a fake or false system. Most arsonists wouldn’t consider the possibilities of retrieving data from a melted computer system and most always willingly give it up for evidence.

Forensic digital evidence doesn’t stop at the fire scene, however. A vehicle’s GPS (Global Positioning System) or Navigation system can be scrutinized for presentable evidence in determining Times and Locations in the investigative acronym PLATO. The collection and analyses of cell phone user history is another great way of substantiating Times and Locations of the insured in a questionable claim. Retrieving such information should be to the open fairness of both the insured and insurer, where the investigator allows the evidence to speak for itself.

The investigative interview is generally viewed as the final phase of investigation, apart from the initial statements taken, to determine that questions surrounding topics such as People, Location, Actions, Times and Objects are satisfied. In a text-ravaged society where engaging any lengthy communication can be almost torturous, it is imperative for this step to be conducted by a seasoned and well trained expert in forensic investigative interviewing. The insurer has an obligation of good faith to uphold and must demonstrate the investigation process was fair, balanced and thorough in all aspects.

The duty to act in good faith may also arise independently in tort, raising the possibility that strangers to the insurance contract (such as insurance investigators) may also owe the insured a duty of good faith and fair dealing. One mistake in this process can land a bad faith tort claim in the hands of the principal and the possibility of making the offending investigator or agency vicariously liable for punitive or aggravated damages. As Mr. Andrew Eckart rightly stated, “You don’t get two chances to do good work. How you start an investigation is usually a good indicator of how you will end up.”

With training and awareness of insurance fraud ever increasing and claims becoming larger and more complex with the rapid development of technology, the utilization of Private Investigator’s in fire related claims is excitingly a growing practice across the industry.

About the author:

Tyler Argue is a licensed Private Investigator in Calgary, Alberta and is Manager of Investigation Services (AB) for Paladin Risk Solutions. He leads teams of investigators in surveillance, special investigation and risk mitigation. Tyler has conducted many complex investigations spanning across Western Canada including, but not limited to large fire claims, workplace conduct, corporate fraud, insurance fraud, staged collisions, cloned vehicles, B&E's, claim inflation, organized fraud rings, copyright infringement and cargo theft. Tyler’s investigative experiences have taught him that keen attention to detail, as well as active client engagement, must be the benchmark of each investigation. Tyler obtained designation as a Canadian Certified Fire Investigator - Level C through the Canadian Association of Fire Investigators (CAFI).

Research sources:

Glenn Gibson and Andrew Eckart “Property Loss Update: The importance of good fire investigation” Published November 4th, 2017 Quoted from article: “You don’t get two chances to do good work. How you start an investigation is usually a good indicator of how you will end up.”

Carter D. Roberts “Fire Investigation and The Private Investigator – Firensics”

Ryan Darby, Daniel Shugarman and Scott Twining “Bad Faith Avoidance” General Litigation - Whitelaw Twining Law Corporation, Published May 8th, 2012

www.PrivateInvestigatorEDU.org “Arson Investigators: Find the Source of the Fire…and You Find Your Man” (unknown author and publishing date)

Paul Tetzel, Attorney “Insurance claim denied after a fire” – Published June 16th, 2015

Why does Mike Poirier and that gay according to Daryl Surrey businessman who I can't name due to a court order and Tyler Argue all have private investigator licenses or have taken private security courses why does H.A. run in all these lives?

Tyler Argue, CCFI-C’s Post
Tyler Argue, CCFI-C
President & CEO, Westbridge Ventures Canada LP | Entrepreneur | Business Consultant | ISO 27001:2022 Lead Implementer

5y Edited

A day well spent with the Auburn Bay Residents Association. After 35 years and being the first chapter in Canada, Calgary Crime Stoppers continues to play an important role in keeping our communities safe. We are happy to attend these community events! Contact us at calgarycrimestoppers.org

Hey Daryl why you afraid to answer Tyler Argue in this forum ?

According to LinkedIn Tyler Argue started working on 2018, then the employee has changed 9 companies and 9 jobs. On average, Tyler Argue works for one company for 1 year 9 months. Tyler Argue has been working as a President & CEO for Westbridge Ventures Canada LP for 610 days. If you are interested in this candidate, contact him directly by using contact details provided by SignalHire

Seems flighty for sure.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/about-us Shows 6 different employees and offices in Yellowknife/Calgary and Victoria. They have a email address and a 1-800 number at the website .The Yellowknife address is also the site of a boxing club (very H.A.) Stanley Boxing Club and another business a coffee shop according to a Google search of the address 4920 54 Ave, #102.

https://opengovca.com/calgary-building-permit/438-11-av-se $38k construction permit for the Calgary office in 2022.

https://www.rubiorealtygroup.ca/listing-detail/1133042479/438_11_AVE_SE_-400_&_500-Calgary-AB That address is an apt.

https://federalcorporation.ca/corporation/12434130 This is bizarre it is listed as a federal crown company Canadian Federal Corporation
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. (also known as Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.) is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated with corporation #12434130. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Jim McMahon, Michael MacBean, Jeff Belford and Brad Thomson.

https://ca.linkedin.com/company/s01vecybersolutions Another company at the same address.

https://sitesweb.ca/listing/MClwN7Ytx/Higgerty-Law-Calgary-Alberta And a law firm at the same address.

Canadian Federal Corporation
12406365 Canada Inc.
500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
12406365 Canada Inc. is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated on October 9, 2020 with corporation #12406365. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Brad Thomson.

622 View St, Victoria, BC V8W 1J4
Overview
Location Information
622 View Street is a property in the Downtown neighborhood of Victoria. Victoria locates in the area of Capital, British Columbia. The postal code of 622 View Street is V8W1J4.

The neighboring street numbers of 622 View St along the street of View Street include 612, 606, 618 and 620. The nearby/intersection streets close to 622 View St include Government St, Broad St, Trounce Alley and Yates St. The postal code V8W1J4 of 622 View St is neighboring to the postal codes V8W1J6, V8W1J5, V8W1Y5, V8W1Y7, V8W2A5, V8W2A3, V8W1K3, V8W3M9, V8W1Y6 and V8W1L1.

Address Information
Street Number 622
Route View Street (View St)
Neighborhood Downtown
Locality Victoria
Postal Code V8W 1J4
Administrative Area Level 2 Capital
Province British Columbia (BC)
Country Canada (CA)
Victoria Business
Licence Number 00004944
Trade Name INSTINCT ART & GIFTS INC
Address 622 View St, Victoria, BC V8W 1J4
Mailing Address 622 VIEW ST VICTORIA BC V8W 1J4
Neighbourhood DOWNTOWN
Category RETAIL - GENERAL
NAICS Description Retail trade / Misc. store retailers
Licence Status APPROVED
Issued Date 2022-03-03
Start Date 2022-01-01
Expired Date 2022-12-31

The Victoria office for Tyler Argue's company is also the address of a gift shop.

GregCarr

Feb 4, 2024, 2:05:08 AMFeb 4
Vào lúc 10:22:57 UTC-8 ngày Thứ Hai, 29 tháng 1, 2024, Tyler Argue đã viết:
Hey Daryl reply to the guy you quote him on your blog https://www.gangsterismout.com/2024/01/damiano-dipopolo-efforts-to-reintegrate.html

[...]

A check of his company webpage and Google searching the addresses is sketchy aka odd.

https://www.westbridgecanada.com/about-us

TERRITORIES

4920 54 Ave, #102
Yellowknife, NT
X1A 1H7

+1 800 478 5809

in...@westbridgecanada.com

PRAIRIES

438 11 Ave SE, #500
Calgary AB
T2G 0Y4

+1 800 478 5809

Empowering tomorrow. Protecting today.

Twitter
LinkedIn
==================

rentmidwest.com
The Executive Apartments
4920 54 Avenue, Yellowknife NT X1A 1H7

Lodging
Naoka Inn
4920 54 Ave # 102, Yellowknife, Northwest Territories X1A 1H7

https://www.google.ca/search?q=%23102+4920+54+Ave+NWT&sca_esv=ed897b2776f2f88d&sxsrf=ACQVn08vmZu0larQ6R15IuRqhE3iaGRpMA%3A1707029255144&source=hp&ei=BzO_ZeXmBo_W0PEP9qy3oAQ&iflsig=ANes7DEAAAAAZb9BF84MhNoajUovoB1vFfkBMNdRgBmW&ved=0ahUKEwilhv3Ci5GEAxUPKzQIHXbWDUQQ4dUDCA8&uact=5&oq=%23102+4920+54+Ave+NWT&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IhQjMTAyIDQ5MjAgNTQgQXZlIE5XVDIIEAAYgAQYogQyCBAAGIAEGKIESLIJUABYAHAAeACQAQCYAUigAUiqAQExuAEDyAEA-AEC-AEB&sclient=gws-wiz#vhid=-lZEFxvlBISgIM&vssid=l&ip=1 Pic of the building its not that good looking.

(867) 669-8300

FederalCorporation
Location
Canadian Federal Corporation
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. (also known as Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.) is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated with corporation #12434130. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Jim McMahon, Michael MacBean, Jeff Belford and Brad Thomson.

Corporation Information
ID 12434130
Business Number 834932634
Current Name Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Other Name Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Address 438 11th Avenue SE
Suite 500
Calgary
AB T2G 0Y4
Director Limits 1-20
Corporation Directors
Director Name Director Address
Jim McMahon 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Michael MacBean 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Jeff Belford 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Brad Thomson 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporation Changes History
Type Effective Date Expiry Date Details
Status 2020-12-30 current Inactive - Amalgamated / Inactif - Fusionnée
Activity 2020-12-30 current Arrangement - .
Act 2020-10-21 current Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA) / Loi canadienne sur les sociétés par actions (LCSA)
Status 2020-10-21 2020-12-30 Active / Actif
Name 2020-10-21 current Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Name 2020-10-21 current Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd.
Address 2020-10-21 current 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Activity 2020-10-21 current Continuance (import) / Prorogation (importation) - Jurisdiction: Alberta.
Corporations with the same name
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. 1060 7 Street Southwest, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2R 0C4
Officer Information
Officers
Director Name Director Address
Jim McMahon 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Michael MacBean 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Jeff Belford 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Brad Thomson 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporations with the same officer (BRAD THOMSON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Les Produits Pharmaceutiques Waratah inc. · Waratah Pharmaceuticals Inc. 400 Third Avenue S.w., #3700, Calgary, AB T2P 4H2 2000-04-20
The Wine Barter Club 205 Milvan Drive, Toronto, ON M9L1Z8 1998-08-18
15181739 Canada Inc. 75 East Liberty Street, Unit 2101, Toronto, ON M6K 3R3 2023-07-08
12406365 Canada Inc. 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4 2020-10-09
Corporations with the same officer (JIM MCMAHON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
TW Insurance Brokers Inc. 125 Northfield Drive West, P.o. Box 218, Waterloo, ON N2J 3Z9 2006-11-02
6400345 Canada Inc. 58 Dallarie Cres, Po Box 368, Richmond, ON K0A 2Z0 2005-06-01
Corporations with the same officer (MICHAEL MACBEAN)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Diamond Energy Services Inc. 2900, 10180 - 101 Street, Edmonton, AB T5J 3V5
Corporations with the same officer (JEFF BELFORD)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
Polymer Technologies Inc. 1477 Bishop St N, Cambridge, ON N1R7J4
Polymer Plainfield Holdings Inc. 1477 Bishop Street North, Cambridge, ON N1R 7J4 2006-09-20
Location Information
Street Address 438 11th Avenue SE
Suite 500
City Calgary
Province AB
Postal Code T2G 0Y4
Country CA

Higgerty Law
438, 11 Ave SE #500,, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
https://higgertylaw.ca/
Cabinet d'avocats à Calgary | Loi Higgerty | Avocats expérimentés
At Higgerty Law in Calgary, Alberta, you can expect experienced and effective legal representation from our team of friendly, tech-savvy attorneys. Our Calgary law firm utilizes the latest technology to make working with us convenient and easy for clients. It also gives us a leg up when it comes to our success in handling your legal issues. Higgerty Law is a highly-diversified practice. We provide comprehensive legal assistance to a wide range of targeted areas. Our specialties include class action lawsuits, serious personal injury lawsuits, general civil litigation, victims of crime claims, as well as immigration law.

Canadian Federal Corporation
12406365 Canada Inc.
500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Overview
12406365 Canada Inc. is a federal corporation in Calgary, Alberta incorporated with Corporations Canada, a division of Innovation, Science and Economic Development (ISED) Canada. The entity was incorporated on October 9, 2020 with corporation #12406365. The current entity status is . The registered office location is at 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4. The directors of the corporation include Brad Thomson.

Corporation Information
ID 12406365
Business Number 706841871
Current Name 12406365 Canada Inc.
Incorporation Date 2020-10-09
Address 500, 438-11th Avenue SE
Calgary
AB T2G 0Y4
Director Limits 1-20
Corporation Directors
Director Name Director Address
Brad Thomson 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporation Changes History
Type Effective Date Expiry Date Details
Status 2020-12-30 current Inactive - Amalgamated / Inactif - Fusionnée
Activity 2020-12-30 current Arrangement - .
Act 2020-10-09 current Canada Business Corporations Act (CBCA) / Loi canadienne sur les sociétés par actions (LCSA)
Status 2020-10-09 2020-12-30 Active / Actif
Name 2020-10-09 current 12406365 Canada Inc.
Address 2020-10-09 current 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
Activity 2020-10-09 current Incorporation / Constitution en société - .
Officer Information
Officers
Director Name Director Address
Brad Thomson 500, 438-11th Avenue SE, Calgary AB T2G 0Y4, Canada
Corporations with the same officer (BRAD THOMSON)
Corporation Name Address Incorporation Date
15181739 Canada Inc. 75 East Liberty Street, Unit 2101, Toronto, ON M6K 3R3 2023-07-08
Les Produits Pharmaceutiques Waratah inc. · Waratah Pharmaceuticals Inc. 400 Third Avenue S.w., #3700, Calgary, AB T2P 4H2 2000-04-20
Source Energy Services Canada Holdings Ltd. 438 11th Avenue SE, Suite 500, Calgary, AB T2G 0Y4
The Wine Barter Club 205 Milvan Drive, Toronto, ON M9L1Z8 1998-08-18
Location Information
Street Address 500, 438-11th Avenue SE
City Calgary
Province AB
Postal Code T2G 0Y4
Country CA

https://ca.kompass.com/c/enabil-solutions-ltd/cac0042029/ is at the same address which is a Ukranian company.

https://www.sourceenergyservices.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Sahara-Field-Solution-Canadian-Spec-Sheet-1.pdf

622 View StVictoria, BC V8W 1J4
Most popular places at this address
Instinct Art & Gifts
4.5
(43)
Canada Post Mailbox
5.0
(2)

https://www.google.ca/search?q=622+View+Street+victoria+%0D%0A%0D%0AVictoria%2C+B.C.&sca_esv=ed897b2776f2f88d&cs=0&biw=1872&bih=966&sxsrf=ACQVn08x_6QbTiVyni6EOAJ4vlrBxoQbDw%3A1707029975136&ei=1zW_ZYb9B-bG0PEPvrm70AY&ved=0ahUKEwjGxKeajpGEAxVmIzQIHb7cDmoQ4dUDCBA&uact=5&oq=622+View+Street+victoria+%0D%0A%0D%0AVictoria%2C+B.C.&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiKTYyMiBWaWV3IFN0cmVldCB2aWN0b3JpYSAKClZpY3RvcmlhLCBCLkMuSABQAFgAcAB4AZABAJgBAKABAKoBALgBA8gBAPgBAeIDBBgAIEE&sclient=gws-wiz-serp#ip=1 If you Google search 622 View Street Victoria Westbridge does not show up in the first 25 results.

Why do Tyler Argue and Mike Poirier and that according to Daryl "gay" Surrey, BC businessman all have private investigators licenses or have taken private security courses? Why are all 3 linked to H.A.M.C.?