ask for help to applied electric field by vampire code

shaowen xu

Jun 24, 2024, 10:37:31 PMJun 24
to Vampire Users
What are the parameters for adding electric field using vampire code? Is it from the new version? It is not in the manual of the old version.

Thanks Reply :)

gabo...@gmail.com

Jun 24, 2024, 11:16:16 PMJun 24
to Vampire Users
By that, if you mean "sim:program=electrical-pulse", the develop branch is needed for that [1].  The keywords for it can be found in the vampire source code.  Though, [2] and [3] may contain some helpful information.

[3] Copy of a past post to this group with keywords:
Subject: the problem of the electrical pulse control flag
On 4/8/2024 12:39 AM, Vampire User wrote:
when I use the default value which is 1 ns , and I output the result of `frac_voltage` is right
```
sim:electrical-pulse-time
```
the figure is here frac_voltage with real time .

however, when add the control flag
```
sim:electrical-pulse-time= 0.5ns
sim:electrical-pulse-rise-time = 0.5ns
sim:electrical-pulse-fall-time = 0.5ns
```

I would be grateful if this problem is solved.

Kind Regards,
Gavin
VAMPIRE user