Fwd: [SC-USGWg] Linda Haas Davenport

Trish Elliott-Kashima

Apr 8, 2021, 3:43:56 PMApr 8
to usgw...@googlegroups.com

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Tina Vickery <tsvi...@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Apr 8, 2021, 2:33 PM
Subject: [SC-USGWg] Linda Haas Davenport
To: <state...@googlegroups.com>

I have learned today of Linda Haas Davenport's death.  Linda was a
friend to all.  She was an enormous supporter as well as former
National Coordinator and valued volunteer of the USGenWeb Project.
Many of us attended national and XXGenWeb Project conferences with
Linda.  She was front and center promoting our work and the project's
goals.  She was a tremendous speaker and the USGenWeb Project and
greater genealogy community has truly lost a valued friend, mentor and
supporter.   Heartfelt condolences extended to her sons and extended
family.  We have truly all lost a treasured friend.

https://www.floralhaven.com/obituaries/Linda-Haas-Davenport/?fbclid=IwAR0H8fCJNY9F_58pFOeYDi8DdnLyOCcwbFYbQMbh0bj1ugywznZzlHwzZUw#!/Obituary

Tina