Linda Haas Davenport

Tina Vickery

Apr 8, 2021, 3:33:30 PM4/8/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I have learned today of Linda Haas Davenport's death. Linda was a
friend to all. She was an enormous supporter as well as former
National Coordinator and valued volunteer of the USGenWeb Project.
Many of us attended national and XXGenWeb Project conferences with
Linda. She was front and center promoting our work and the project's
goals. She was a tremendous speaker and the USGenWeb Project and
greater genealogy community has truly lost a valued friend, mentor and
supporter. Heartfelt condolences extended to her sons and extended
family. We have truly all lost a treasured friend.

https://www.floralhaven.com/obituaries/Linda-Haas-Davenport/?fbclid=IwAR0H8fCJNY9F_58pFOeYDi8DdnLyOCcwbFYbQMbh0bj1ugywznZzlHwzZUw#!/Obituary

Tina

Denise Wells

Apr 8, 2021, 4:16:38 PM4/8/21
to State-Coord@Google
So sorry to hear of Linda's passing.  She was tremendous in making this project successful.  Prayers to her family and friends.

Denise Wells
AB Representative at Large
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

del_wi...@comcast.net

Apr 8, 2021, 4:21:33 PM4/8/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
I'm so sorry to hear this.
While I didn't know Linda personally, I remember her as always being active in various Project activities.
My prayers go out to her family and friends.

Deloris Williams
NCGenWeb State Coordinator
--
.

Denise Wells

Apr 8, 2021, 4:41:29 PM4/8/21
to State-Coord@Google
Tina:

Thank you for letting us know about Linda.

Denise Wells
AB Representative at Large
SC NJGenWeb | SC FLGenWeb
ASC MSGenWeb | ASC UTGenWeb

Nancy_Janyszeski

Apr 8, 2021, 5:12:53 PM4/8/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Hello - thank you so much for letting us know about this sad news.

Mary Schwanke

Apr 8, 2021, 7:57:22 PM4/8/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Very sad, thanks for letting us all know!

MaryAlice

Leon Moya

Apr 10, 2021, 9:19:29 PM4/10/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

We learned today that Karen Mitchell, long serving Coordinator for Taos County
NMGenWeb and a past SC for NM, passed away on 1/13/2021 from covid-19.

I do not remember exactly when Karen joined the project but it seem like she was
always there. Even though I did not get to meet Karen in person, I counted her
among my best friends.

May She Rest in Peace.

Leon Moya
SC NMGenWeb

Denise Wells

Apr 10, 2021, 9:24:02 PM4/10/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Sorry to hear of Karen's passing.

Denise

Sent from my iPhone

> On Apr 10, 2021, at 9:19 PM, Leon Moya <s...@nmgenweb.us> wrote:
>
> Hi All,

Nancy_Janyszeski

Apr 11, 2021, 5:30:37 PM4/11/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
Hello - thank you for posting.

Sundee

Apr 12, 2021, 12:47:08 PM4/12/21
to state...@googlegroups.com
This is such sad news to hear. Thank you for sharing with us Leon.

Sundee