Ali Jahanshiri's phonetic Persian keyboard for Mac

Daniel Brvnišťan

Mar 11, 2024, 9:57:46 AMMar 11
to Ukelele Users
Did anyone create a phonetic Persian keyboard matching Ali Jahanshiri's Windows one?

I find this one way better than the out-of-the-box phonetic one on Windows and the QWERTY on Mac:

I want to be sure no one did it already, before I embark on doing it myself :)

Tom

Mar 11, 2024, 12:44:26 PMMar 11
to Ukelele Users
I follow such issues pretty closely and I am pretty sure I’ve never seen one such as you propose.

Daniel Brvnišťan

Mar 12, 2024, 4:35:14 PMMar 12
to ukelel...@googlegroups.com
Okay, so I made one 🙂
Happy to share if someone wants it.
I will also share it with Ali once I test it more thoroughly.

در تاریخ دوشنبه ۱۱ مارس ۲۰۲۴، ۱۷:۴۴ Tom <thge...@gmail.com> نوشت: