New Spook TV show "Everything's Gonna Be All White" exposes evil Whitey's racisms an' sheeeyit

]v [etaphoid

Feb 13, 2022, 9:15:14 AM2/13/22

https://youtu.be/JQ2f5OVZ7Oo

If everything was all white, we could then literally defund the police. They would still be necessary
but you could cut the police force down 75%. It amazes me that this shit airs on tv.

Well, it would?ve amazed me 20 years ago, now it?s just par for the course.
I wonder if Showtime would air my show ?everything is gonn be all black?.
It would just be footage of all black countries showing what shitholes they
are and what America will become if the bootlips ever do complete their takeover.

Whitey is being backed into a corner. Will we fight back?

]v[etaphoid

Feb 14, 2022, 5:41:51 AM2/14/22
]v [etaphoid brought next idea :
Hey there, Chadlee Bryant!

How's tricks with Salt Lake City's favourite Cushingoid Hermit?

Do tell - how have you spent Valentine's Day with that beautiful
imaginary wife of yours?

I do so hope that you left your flat, or at least your bedroom this
year. It's just not normal for a(n over-)grown man to spend day after
lifeless day surrounded only by twinkie packets and rancid cat shit...

--
"I already served during an armed campaign"
- self-described decorated veteran, Chadlee Bryant on Apr 11, 2017

https://groups.google.com/g/alt.flame.rspw/c/nYtUHLNwtGA
http://www.stolenvalor.com/

]v [etaphoid

Feb 14, 2022, 8:11:07 AM2/14/22
In article <mn.75157e6279...@phoid.con>, m...@phoid.con says...
> Hey there, Chadlee Bryant!

ROFL!

PWNED!
--
Feckless Fuckwit Wrote:

Why do you keep posting under this bastardised version of my name, and
doing so to post your inimatably racist and hobophobic hate speech?

I must insist that you stop immediately, else I shall have no
alternative but to forward your messages and headers to your local Utah
internet authorities...

]v[etaphoid

Feb 14, 2022, 3:35:55 PM2/14/22
]v [etaphoid used his keyboard to write :
> In article <mn.75157e6279...@phoid.con>, m...@phoid.con says...
>> Hey there, Chadlee Bryant!
>>
> ROFL!
>
> PWNED!

Check out the name you're posting under and then tell us all who is
obsessed and owned, rentboy! And how come you deleted all the bits that
made Chad Bryant cry - even though you're clearly not him?

https://postlmg.cc/kD0hTtf0