EVERY SILLY LITTLE THING is "HORRIFYING" for COWARD EMOTIONAL GOSSIPING WHITE RACE

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 26, 2021, 6:48:25 AM8/26/21

What is "HORRIFYING" about a tortoise eating a bird?

WHY does the ENTIRE WHITE RACE "expresses EXTREME EMOTIONS about EVERY
SILLY LITTLE THING"?

Cuz Whites are EMOTIONAL FELLATIO EXPERTS, like I proved many times before.

SUCK COCKS and EMOTE every second.

SO MANY NEWS COLUMNS about this incident describes it as "HORRIFYING"
https://news.google.com/search?q=tortoise%20bird%20horrifying&hl=en-US&gl=US&ceid=US%3Aen

https://nypost.com/2021/08/24/horrifying-video-captures-tortoise-eating-baby-bird/

‘Horrifying’ video captures vegetarian tortoise eating baby bird for
first time

A Seychelles giant tortoise apparently defied its historically
plant-based diet when it was spotted snacking on a baby bird — a
“horrifying” moment, scientists said.

Ecological researchers at the University of Cambridge’s Museum of
Zoology caught the disturbing incident on video, which occurred in July
2020 on Frégate Island in the Indian Ocean.

“This is completely unexpected behavior and has never been seen before
in wild tortoises,” said lead researcher Justin Gerlach, director of
studies at Peterhouse Cambridge college, in a statement on Monday,
according to CNN.

“The giant tortoise pursued the tern chick along a log, finally killing
the chick and eating it,” recalled Gerlach, whose recent work was
published in the journal Current Biology. “It was a very slow encounter,
with the tortoise moving at its normal, slow walking pace — the whole
interaction took seven minutes and was quite horrifying.”

Frégate Island conservation manager and study co-author Anna Zora said
that she was alerted to keep her camera’s lens pointed towards the
tortoise when she “saw [it] moving in a strange way.”

The slow-moving reptile was stalking its prey — a tern chick — Zora
realized.

“It’s moving very deliberately — it’s not just wandering about, it’s
looking at this tern, and it’s walking straight at it, clearly intending
to do something. That suggests to me that it’s doing it with intent. It
knows what it’s doing, it’s done this before,” said Gerlach, who added
that the tortoise looked “experienced” at hunting.
"This is completely unexpected behavior and has never been seen before
in wild tortoises," said lead researcher Justin Gerlach of the animal's
quest for food.

Richard Dixon

Aug 26, 2021, 8:58:14 AM8/26/21
On Thursday, 26 August 2021 at 11:48:25 UTC+1, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> EMOTIONAL

Oh the irony! Oh the capitals!

Mail

Aug 26, 2021, 10:15:02 AM8/26/21
In article <WjKVI.168$jl2...@fx34.iad>
FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer <FBInCIAnNSATe...@yahoo.com> wrote:

Flush.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 26, 2021, 11:03:09 AM8/26/21
You removed my entire post, because I made you feel INFERIOR with "PURE
FACTS".

Don't take anything I say here, "personally".

LOOK at the BIG PICTURE and "ask yourself", if I proved with FACTS and
LOGIC, what I said.

I can TEACH "every human on this planet", HOW TO THINK.

NO EXCEPTIONS.

You guys don't understand, I am the ONLY UNIQUE HUMAN on this planet cuz
I have a "THIRD EYE", which ONLY my ancestor Hindus have known about,
MILLENNIA AGO.

The following is DIRECTED at the ENTIRE WHITE RACE.

I am the ONLY human who KNOWS FOR A FACT, that WHITE RACE "focuses on
emotions and persons", WHILE we HINDUS focus on the FACTS/LOGIC and
SPACE, NOT on the person or emotions.

WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND
OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rNnhASBXTo0/m/qRDQu4jcAQAJ

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Aug 26, 2021, 11:13:39 AM8/26/21
You removed my entire post, because I made you feel INFERIOR with "PURE
FACTS".

Sweden's Coronavirus Death Toll 'HORRIFYING' Says Scientist Behind
Country's Anti-Lockdown Strategy
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/VrJIVVn1WcQ/m/PIFYavRmCQAJ

EVERY SILLY LITTLE THING is "HORRIFYING" for COWARD EMOTIONAL GOSSIPING
WHITE RACE
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/wdg8O7IUHYE/m/wQwLwCNoAwAJ

Another example of DISGUSTING DUMB WHITE FILTH "GOSSIPING" while CIA NSA
FBI Psychopaths CHIP their LOW IQ brains
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/mVe3PLwE5TA/m/dXcwbK76BgAJ

Loughall Tomartyrs

Sep 1, 2021, 11:55:25 AM9/1/21
On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 8:13:39 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
- flush -

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Sep 2, 2021, 12:10:52 AM9/2/21
On 9/1/2021 8:55 AM, Loughall Tomartyrs wrote:
> On Thursday, August 26, 2021 at 8:13:39 AM UTC-7, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> - flush -

Cricket fans here are SOOOOO DUMB, they still can't figure that YOU are
ONE OF THE CIA NSA MI6 MI5 ASIS ASIO Psychopaths who SECRETLY CHIPPED
their brains and linked to the AI GLOBAL HIVE MIND CONTROL GRID, because
they have ZERO self realization, ZERO knowledge about THEMSELVES and
their WHITE RACE and their DNA and MODUS OPERANDI.

They will NEVER UNDERSTAND that it is IMPOSSIBLE for me to RESPECT them
and human species, because I can PERCEIVE these things in an INSTANT but
EXTREMELY COMPLICATED for them.

WHITE XTIAN FILTH DO FELLATIO AND THEN EMOTES AND GOSSIPS EVERY SECOND
OF THEIR COCKSUCKING LIVES
https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/rNnhASBXTo0/m/qRDQu4jcAQAJ

RH

Sep 2, 2021, 4:27:03 AM9/2/21
"Show the patient the video Chinese Soldiers again nurse,.... " RH
Message has been deleted