The India Pakistan jury

max.it

Nov 9, 2022, 3:56:07 PM11/9/22

Our club committee meeting was this evening.
Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
Sunday.
Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
a match to win first before Sunday.
I reckon a fart would have went down better.
Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
forgot about England
We don't have any English or Australian members.

max.it

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 9, 2022, 10:49:47 PM11/9/22
I would rather India LOSE to England today than advance to finals and
lose to Paki pigs.

Pakis got the momentum, killer instinct, gods help and revenge on their
mind.

Naive Indian cricket team is "tooo friendly" with paki pigs who perceive
Indian team as INFERIOR KAFFIRS, and beating India in a cricket match is
equivalent to winning Jihad.

Mike Holmans

Nov 10, 2022, 6:42:35 AM11/10/22
On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <m...@tea.time> wrote:

>Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>Sunday.
>Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
>a match to win first before Sunday.
>I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>forgot about England

Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered that
badly in a long time.

Cheers,

Mike

Robert Henderson

Nov 10, 2022, 6:46:28 AM11/10/22
Lazarus goes native ... RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 7:21:38 AM11/10/22
If those natives just MERCILESSLY MASSACRED the bloodthirsty genocidal
sadistic perverted cunning backstabbing WHITE colonial THIEVES like
fucking pigs, "YOU would have NEVER EVEN BEEN BORN".

So, consider yourself lucky and THANK your god and stars everyday that
Natives were VERY NICE to your ANCESTOR "barbaric THIEVES".

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 7:25:31 AM11/10/22
India was hammered by Pak just last year in T20 worldcup in Dubai.

Brit cricket fans should ask their british RAGS to "publish" news about
India-Pak matches instead of useless Aus-Zim bilaterals which FEW fans
watch.

Then you would have known.

HVS

Nov 10, 2022, 7:37:30 AM11/10/22
On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote
Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.

I wonder how chilly max's next committee meeting will be......

--
Cheers,
Harvey

> Cheers,
>
> Mike

max.it

Nov 10, 2022, 8:49:03 AM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 12:37:29 GMT, HVS <off...@REMOVETHISwhhvs.co.uk>
wrote:
It'll be fine.
Something has happened though. Just shortly after the game finished I
got a message saying that the Indian grocery shop had offered to
sponsor our shirts this season.
I get the feeling they they wanted to get their name on the shirts
before the Halal store did ;-)

max.it

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 9:55:27 AM11/10/22
On 11/10/2022 4:37 AM, HVS wrote:
> On 10 Nov 2022, Mike Holmans wrote
>
>> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <m...@tea.time> wrote:
>>

>>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>>> Sunday.
>>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India
>>> have a match to win first before Sunday.
>>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>>> forgot about England
>>
>> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered
>> that badly in a long time.
>
> Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
> steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.

No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.

That itself shows you have inherent hatred for Indian cricket team or India.

Robert Henderson

Nov 10, 2022, 12:28:20 PM11/10/22
On Thursday, November 10, 2022 at 2:55:27 PM UTC, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/10/2022 4:37 AM, HVS wrote:

> >> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered
> >> that badly in a long time.
> >
> > Indeed; it was one for the annals of "being comprehensively
> > steamrollered". Very satisfying to watch.
> No REAL cricket fan would have enjoyed that BORING one sided game.

"The subcontinental patient has just told the most ridiculous lie, doctor.... "
RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 12:54:54 PM11/10/22
The Doctor said that I am NOT a western white like you to LIE.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 1:12:09 PM11/10/22
On 11/9/2022 12:56 PM, max.it wrote:

There is NOTHING WRONG in your club committee Indians and Pakis
"WISHING" an Ind-Pak final, though I DIDN'T for the reasons I stated two
days ago.

I already said I would rather India LOSE to England than advancing to
the finals and LOSING to the Paki pigs.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.sport.cricket/c/Xfui8C3Zi3Q/m/MJKVBwfnAQAJ

John Hall

Nov 10, 2022, 1:13:27 PM11/10/22
So you wouldn't have enjoyed it if India had been the side to win by ten
wickets with four overs to spare? For some reason I find that hard to
believe.
--
John Hall
"Home is heaven and orgies are vile,

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 10, 2022, 1:44:46 PM11/10/22
I DON'T think like 8 billion humans.

My body is human, BUT my brain is "Alien".

I think "completely DIFFERENT" from the rest of the human species in
every aspect.

I would have ENJOYED the thrashing "ONLY" against India's ENEMY of Paki
pigs.

I always PREFER competitive CLOSE games against other countries.

max.it

Nov 10, 2022, 2:24:52 PM11/10/22
It's a big event for these guys. Although most have lived here for 20
years they are all still far from home and they got together to watch
the Asia cup match.

We leave our baggage at the gate. If we didn't we wouldn't have a
cricket club. We have only excluded 4 players ever.
One Pakistani for being a shit and he would have been a shit
regardless of where he was from.
A Brazilian, a decent bowler, but a total sticky fingered rogue.
Two local lads basically excluded themselves after making racist
comments.

max.it

Mike Holmans

Nov 10, 2022, 3:31:48 PM11/10/22
Me too. I'm all for watching England win handsomely, and watching
India lose is almost as much fun as watching Australia lose, so
today's game was a double dose of fun. I sort of see what
BBCITVC4driveller is on about, though, because it wouldn't have been
half as much fun if we'd simply creamed Zimbabwe or the Netherlands.

Cheers,

Mike

max.it

Nov 10, 2022, 4:01:18 PM11/10/22
On Thu, 10 Nov 2022 20:31:45 +0000, Mike Holmans <sp...@jackalope.uk>
wrote:
There's value in every match and always something to learn from it.
For most of these competitions I am pretty much neutral after Ireland
are eliminated. I'd have some support for maybe an underdog against a
big team.

I follow a bit of rugby too and I don't care who wins as long as it's
Ulster and Ireland.That's probably only because Ireland are current
world rank #1 and Ulster are top 2 in the northern hemisphere
(Leinster are ranked #1).
Top level rugby in England is crumbling at the whim of some kind of
financially driven jack hammer. Long established top level clubs are
folding and going into administration.

Mr Rusty, Zebedee and the magic credit-go-round always seem to find
victims somewhere.

max.it

Robert Henderson

Nov 11, 2022, 6:05:33 AM11/11/22
"Indeed, nurse. Ah, look how he has attempted another ludicrous lie... ..." RH

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 11, 2022, 6:14:23 AM11/11/22
The Doctor said I am NOT a Western White to LIE and I am very lucky NOT
to be born as a Western white.

He also said if I am born as a western white who DON'T have a single
respectable character trait, I would have HATED myself.

max.it

Nov 11, 2022, 8:40:18 AM11/11/22
Ditch Henderson into your BoZo bin. That way he'll be left posting to
himself in his own little padded cell.

He likes your attention. Take it away and suffocate the louse quietly
and he'll squirm and foam and froth and the only time you will see his
bullshit again is when he finds someone else to beg for attention.

You know his Mother had to tie a bone around his neck just to get the
dog to play with him?

max.it

Robert Henderson

Nov 11, 2022, 12:26:33 PM11/11/22
Oh dear, Lazarus is projecting his own dismal childhood onto others when he was Lazarus no mates ....RH

Dryes

Nov 11, 2022, 12:46:32 PM11/11/22
why does the bozo talk to doctors, who basically give you aspirins for headache, not shrinks to help his paranoia?

max.it

Nov 11, 2022, 1:16:04 PM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 09:46:31 -0800 (PST), Dryes <drye...@gmail.com>
wrote:
I'm not allowed aspirin.

max.it

Dryes

Nov 11, 2022, 1:51:01 PM11/11/22
oops, sorry did not realize you were the bozo! if the shoe fits!

max.it

Nov 11, 2022, 2:01:37 PM11/11/22
On Fri, 11 Nov 2022 10:51:00 -0800 (PST), Dryes <drye...@gmail.com>
At least I know which poster I'm replying to BoZo.

max.it

David North

Nov 11, 2022, 11:04:53 PM11/11/22
On 10/11/2022 12:25, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/10/2022 3:42 AM, Mike Holmans wrote:
>> On Wed, 09 Nov 2022 20:56:01 +0000, max.it <m...@tea.time> wrote:
>>

>>> Our club committee meeting was this evening.
>>> Four Indians, two Pakistanis, Five locals.
>>> There was a bit of chatter about a big match that is happening on
>>> Sunday.
>>> Nobody mentioned England until someone (me) mentioned that India have
>>> a match to win first before Sunday.
>>> I reckon a fart would have went down better.
>>> Seriously they so much want a final with India and Pakistan they
>>> forgot about England
>>
>> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered that
>> badly in a long time.
>
> India was hammered by Pak just last year in T20 worldcup in Dubai.

"that badly". Pakistan had 13 balls to spare; England had 24.

In terms of balls remaining (33), India's defeat to NZ the following
week was bigger, but NZ lost 2 wickets.

Anyway, a year (and 17 days) is a long time in India T20s; they played
44 of them between the Pakistan match and the England one; that's
getting on for one a week!

--
David North

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 12, 2022, 2:29:51 AM11/12/22
On 11/11/2022 8:04 PM, David North wrote:
> On 10/11/2022 12:25, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

>>> Something of an omission there, then. India haven't been hammered that
>>> badly in a long time.
>>
>> India was hammered by Pak just last year in T20 worldcup in Dubai.
>
> "that badly". Pakistan had 13 balls to spare; England had 24.

Both Pak and Eng beat India by 10 wickets.

You know the FACT that wins and losses are defined/described by wickets
and runs, NOT balls.

Nobody remembers which team beat which team by how many balls.

> In terms of balls remaining (33), India's defeat to NZ the following
> week was bigger, but NZ lost 2 wickets.
>
> Anyway, a year (and 17 days) is a long time in India T20s; they played
> 44 of them between the Pakistan match and the England one; that's
> getting on for one a week!

One year is NOT a long time.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 12, 2022, 2:36:23 AM11/12/22
Because of the traditional rivalry and being ENEMIES, usually Indians
and Pakis prefer India-Pak matches to derive pleasure and satisfy
themselves emotionally.

I hope non-India/Pak fans understand it has nothing to do with
overlooking England or any other team.

It's because of the HISTORY of India and Pak.

Paki pigs feel better beating India who they PERCEIVE as INFERIOR
Kaffirs and Infidels.

India feels better beating a TERRORIST NATION Pak which kills Indians
with their pathological religious hatred for Hindus.

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 12, 2022, 3:08:05 AM11/12/22
I don't like to kill file anybody.

I kind of enjoy beating the shit out of him and putting him in his place
because everybody else on uksc lets him get away scot-free with RACISM
and pure LIES.

> He likes your attention. Take it away and suffocate the louse quietly
> and he'll squirm and foam and froth and the only time you will see his
> bullshit again is when he finds someone else to beg for attention.
>
> You know his Mother had to tie a bone around his neck just to get the
> dog to play with him?
>
> max.it

Yup, RH doesn't have ANY life outside uksc.

His mother must have regretted for NOT swallowing instead too.

David North

Nov 16, 2022, 2:21:55 AM11/16/22
On 12/11/2022 07:29, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:
> On 11/11/2022 8:04 PM, David North wrote:

>>> India was hammered by Pak just last year in T20 worldcup in Dubai.
>>
>> "that badly". Pakistan had 13 balls to spare; England had 24.
>

> Both Pak and Eng beat India by 10 wickets.
>
> You know the FACT that wins and losses are defined/described by wickets
> and runs, NOT balls.

In limited overs cricket, they are often (depending on the source)
described in terms of both wickets and balls, e.g. "England won by 10
wickets (with 24 balls remaining)".

https://www.espncricinfo.com/series/icc-men-s-t20-world-cup-2022-23-1298134/england-vs-india-2nd-semi-final-1298178/full-scorecard

> Nobody remembers which team beat which team by how many balls.

So you will remember that India beat Pakistan by 4 wickets, not that
they did so off the last ball? Personally, I only remembered the latter;
I couldn't have told you how many wickets were left without looking it up.

A few days ago, you wrote "India BARELY won against Pak", but if the
balls remaining don't matter, it was fairly comfortable.

--
David North

FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer

Nov 16, 2022, 2:54:35 AM11/16/22
You know it, I know it and ALL fans know that it is NOT A STANDARD
PRACTICE since the game of cricket's invention to describe wins by balls
and in fact nobody cares or remembers whether Team A beat Team B by 20
balls or 30 balls.

It is in IRRELEVANT STATISTIC.

>> Nobody remembers which team beat which team by how many balls.
>
> So you will remember that India beat Pakistan by 4 wickets, not that
> they did so off the last ball? Personally, I only remembered the latter;
> I couldn't have told you how many wickets were left without looking it up.

Wins and losses have been described in terms of runs and wickets since
cricket's invention as a game.

Since it is a very close game which went down to the wire, I and all
cricket fans WILL remember that India WON of the last ball.

If it is NOT a close game, nobody will remember how many balls India
beat Pak with.

You are another proof, westerners are VERY POOR in "HOW TO THINK".

> A few days ago, you wrote "India BARELY won against Pak", but if the
> balls remaining don't matter, it was fairly comfortable.

People remember VERY CLOSE games decided in the last two or three balls
because they are VERY THRILLING.

People DON'T REMEMBER one sided games whether the winning team WINS by
20 balls or 25 balls cuz it is a BORING useless statistic.

It's FAIRLY OBVIOUS and common-sensical to even other cricket fans from
US, Aus, SA, NZ here.

Andrew Smith

Nov 16, 2022, 5:27:10 PM11/16/22
On Tuesday, November 15, 2022 at 11:54:35 PM UTC-8, FBInCIAnNSATerroristSlayer wrote:

> You are another proof, westerners are VERY POOR in "HOW TO THINK".

and you are a racist lunatic