Psychopathic Sexual Cripple and Spammer Razovic on Record as Supporting Infanticide.

Peeler

Jul 10, 2022, 9:08:05 AM7/10/22
Yep, the sick swine IS that miserable.

That pedophilic swine repeatedly made statements like that in the past and
repeatedly called raped children "beneficiaries" of sex abuse! Here's
her latest confession:

"Any subhuman sub-babies being excreted as a result should be immediately
strangled."

Sexually crippled psychopath Razovic "commenting on a picture of a pregnant
woman.

youngsters 'mature'."
MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>

ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 16, 2023, 3:02:42 PM7/16/23
That quote will haunt him for all time!

Michael

REAL Tall Henry

Jul 16, 2023, 5:11:20 PM7/16/23
On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:02:40 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

> That quote will haunt him for all time!

Your support of bestiality between Humans and gooks will haunt YOU for
all time!

#gookejershito
--

Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
- Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)

Peeler

Jul 16, 2023, 5:40:29 PM7/16/23
On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 22:11:17 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL Tall Henry", farted
again:

>> > That pedophilic swine repeatedly made statements like that in the past and
>> > repeatedly called raped children "beneficiaries" of sex abuse! Here's
>> > her latest confession:
>> >
>> > "Any subhuman sub-babies being excreted as a result should be immediately
>> > strangled."
>> >
>> > Sexually crippled psychopath Razovic "commenting on a picture of a pregnant
>> > woman.

>> > --
>> > Pedophilic dreckserb Razovic arguing in favour of pedophilia, again:
>> > "A lowering of the age of consent to reflect the rate at which today's
>> > youngsters 'mature'."
>> > MID: <gKNUE.1374684$Szs1....@usenetxs.com>
>> >
>> > ONLY in your wildest gay dreams, gay anal Razovic!
>> That quote will haunt him for all time!
>
> Your support of bestiality between Humans and gooks will haunt YOU for
> all time!

Your master supports no bestiality. But YOU've been supporting pedophilia,
time and again on Usenet, you filthy perverted dreckserb!

> #gookejershito

Another gratuitous display of your congenital idiocy and legendary
retardation, poor psychopathic sod? LOL

"Are you telling me that a 13-year old who spends 15 hours a day on Facebook
is incapable of consent?"
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

Are you hoping some 13-year-old would be willing to "consent" and let you
diddle him, filthy old pedo swine?

Michael Ejercito

Jul 16, 2023, 8:54:23 PM7/16/23
On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 2:11:20 PM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
> On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:02:40 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>

> > That quote will haunt him for all time!
> Your support of bestiality between Humans and gooks will haunt YOU for
> all time!
>
> #gookejershito
I promote heterosexuality, not bestiality.

Here are some pictures of heterosexuality and matrimony.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bto2OW4lBLD/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BofJ5IcnJK1/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CS9OP96rlgA/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVkwi8VFd6H/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWtYakal3xR/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CX69k9Cl-9_/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ4g3V5ljLf/

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cc8OeN2uHEX/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CdCWXoOuM6N/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeyKsTMue6-/

Heterosexuality, matrimony, pregnancy, and childbirth are just so
awesome and so wonderful!

Michael

REAL NEMO

Jul 17, 2023, 11:41:52 AM7/17/23
On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 17:54:06 -0700, NOT Michael Ejercito
<MEje...@HotMail.com> wrote:

>On Sunday, July 16, 2023 at 2:11:20?PM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
> > On Sun, 16 Jul 2023 12:02:40 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
> > <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >

> > > That quote will haunt him for all time!
> > Your support of bestiality between Humans and gooks will haunt YOU for
> > all time!
> >
> > #gookejershito
> I promote heterosexuality, not bestiality.

You promote bestiality between Humans and gooks. And the excretion of
subhuman sub-babies.
There IS no heterosexuality or matrimony between Humans and gooks.

> Heterosexuality, matrimony, pregnancy, and childbirth are just so
>awesome and so wonderful!

You will NEVER experience ANY of those, gook.

#gookejershhito

Peeler

Jul 17, 2023, 1:06:17 PM7/17/23
On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 16:41:48 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL NEMO", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the psychopath's absolutely IDIOTIC & PSYCHOTIC
BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left! LOL

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag?

construct.
MID: <Og0VE.1298131$5O3.6...@usenetxs.com>

No, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

REAL Tall Henry

Jul 17, 2023, 1:58:42 PM7/17/23
On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 19:06:10 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
<trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:

<fluhs grrik skata>

COWARD! HYPOCRITE! jewloving piece of SKATA!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 17, 2023, 2:12:19 PM7/17/23
There is nothing wrong with loving Jews. In fact, some people love Jews so much, they MAKE BABIES with them, which is pretty cool sometimes.

The Peeler just keeps dominating you and humiliating you!

Michael

Peeler

Jul 17, 2023, 2:49:36 PM7/17/23
On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 18:58:39 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL Tall Henry", farted
again:

> On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 19:06:10 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>
> <fluhs grrik skata>
>
> COWARD! HYPOCRITE! jewloving piece of SKATA!

Your DESPERATION is showing, my bleeding pedophilic punching bag! LOL

GOOD!!! LOL

REAL Tall Henry

Jul 17, 2023, 4:31:15 PM7/17/23
On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:12:16 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 10:58:42?AM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 19:06:10 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
>> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
>>
>> <fluhs grrik skata>
>>
>> COWARD! HYPOCRITE! jewloving piece of SKATA!
>> --
>>
>> Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
>> - Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)
> There is nothing wrong with loving Jews. In fact, some people love Jews so much, they MAKE BABIES with them, which is pretty cool sometimes.

Loving jews is an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes. In fact, some people are
so gulllible that they engage in BESTIALITY with jews and have
subhuman sub-babies with them. Strangulation at excretion takes care
of THAT little problem, which really IS pretty cool.

> The Peeler just keeps dominating you and humiliating you!

The Foreskin Peeler is a COWARD and a HYPOCRITE like you, gook. I
have NEVER seen EITHER of you jewlovers say ONE WORD about your jew
paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN's CONSTANT torrent of
anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM!

I bring up his COWARDICE, SPINELESSNESS and INVERTEBRATEDNESS at least
25 times a day...and I will CONTINUE ad infinitum!

#gookejershito

Peeler

Jul 17, 2023, 4:43:54 PM7/17/23
On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 21:31:12 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL Tall Henry", farted
again:

LOL Woman, are you bleeding! Can't you even TRY to hide your desperation,
our punching bag? LMAO

Michael Ejercito

Jul 18, 2023, 3:03:37 AM7/18/23
On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 1:31:15 PM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
> On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:12:16 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 10:58:42?AM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
> >> On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 19:06:10 +0200, Foreskin Peeler
> >> <trol...@valid.invalid> wrote:
> >>
> >> <fluhs grrik skata>
> >>
> >> COWARD! HYPOCRITE! jewloving piece of SKATA!
> >> --
> >>
> >> Die Juden sind unser Unglück.
> >> - Heinrich Gotthard Freiherr von Treitschke (1834-1896)
> > There is nothing wrong with loving Jews. In fact, some people love Jews so much, they MAKE BABIES with them, which is pretty cool sometimes.
> Loving jews is an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes. In fact, some people are
> so gulllible that they engage in BESTIALITY with jews and have
> subhuman sub-babies with them. Strangulation at excretion takes care
> of THAT little problem, which really IS pretty cool.
Yet again, you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!

> > The Peeler just keeps dominating you and humiliating you!
> The Foreskin Peeler is a COWARD and a HYPOCRITE like you, gook. I
> have NEVER seen EITHER of you jewlovers say ONE WORD about your jew
> paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN's CONSTANT torrent of
> anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM!
>
> I bring up his COWARDICE, SPINELESSNESS and INVERTEBRATEDNESS at least
> 25 times a day...and I will CONTINUE ad infinitum!
You are powerless against him.

I also remember how Kickboxer kickboxed you all over these newsgroups!

Michael

REAL NEMO

Jul 18, 2023, 11:27:13 AM7/18/23
On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:03:35 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 1:31:15?PM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
>> On Mon, 17 Jul 2023 11:12:16 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>> > There is nothing wrong with loving Jews. In fact, some people love Jews so much, they MAKE BABIES with them, which is pretty cool sometimes.
>> Loving jews is an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes. In fact, some people are
>> so gulllible that they engage in BESTIALITY with jews and have
>> subhuman sub-babies with them. Strangulation at excretion takes care
>> of THAT little problem, which really IS pretty cool.
> Yet again, you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!

Yet again, you are on record as wanting to encourage bestiality
between Humans and gooks and the excretion of subhuman sub-babies.

>> > The Peeler just keeps dominating you and humiliating you!
>> The Foreskin Peeler is a COWARD and a HYPOCRITE like you, gook. I
>> have NEVER seen EITHER of you jewlovers say ONE WORD about your jew
>> paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN's CONSTANT torrent of
>> anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM!
>>
>> I bring up his COWARDICE, SPINELESSNESS and INVERTEBRATEDNESS at least
>> 25 times a day...and I will CONTINUE ad infinitum!
> You are powerless against him.

He has no SPINE. He is powerless against his jew paedophile pwner
BARRY ZACARY SHEIN's incessant anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew
spam. As are YOU, you COWARDLY Chriistian-hating jewlover.

> I also remember how Kickboxer kickboxed you all over these newsgroups!

I remember how I kicked Grikboxer off these newsgroups. He never
showed his greasy semitic face here ever again!

Here are some other jews/jewlovers that I have permanently kicked off
Usenet:

Chrissie Morton

Bill Levinsteen

shabbos Goy McFee

Suzy KKKohen

Debwhorah Sharavi/Nyob

Ed Rosenberg

Mickey 'Mouth' Ben Tovim

leading shabbos goy Kenneth 'Oy vey' McVay
(Order of B'ris Canada)

Iamhere

drahcir

Panta Rhei

Riain Y. Barton

paul abeles

Ariel

B'rian (NEMO) Lambsky

Sarah Schmaltzman

MikeK(ike)

Jim E

Fish Supper

Binyamin Dissen

Tony Ovens

Stewfart

yechidah

Adam Helberg

FUCK Palestine

YID ARMY

R. Goldman

Norma Blankensteen

Tilly Greenboig

Mirjam B'ruck Cohen

Jake Garbage

Joe B'runo

L. Alpert

Bert Hymen

Frank Arthur

Ariadne

George

Col. Mortimer

'Israeel' is Great

bonzo 'meshugge' de zero

xxarag the jew raghead

Kunt Finnell

David the jewloving Shadow

Felix D.

ALL GONE!

Peeler

Jul 18, 2023, 11:36:49 AM7/18/23
On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 16:27:10 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL NEMO", farted again:

<FLUSH another load of the usual RIDICULOUS, IDIOTIC & PSYCHOTIC BULLSHIT>

...and nothing's left, as usual! LOL

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag?

"Isn't it time that paedophiles were admitted to the LGBTQ rainbow?"
MID: <Y8LUE.513827$DQ1.1...@usenetxs.com>

NO, it isn't, you filthy old pedo swine!

Michael Ejercito

Jul 18, 2023, 1:37:34 PM7/18/23
On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:27:13 AM UTC-7, REAL NEMO wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:03:35 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Monday, July 17, 2023 at 1:31:15?PM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
> >> Loving jews is an ABOMINATION in G-d's eyes. In fact, some people are
> >> so gulllible that they engage in BESTIALITY with jews and have
> >> subhuman sub-babies with them. Strangulation at excretion takes care
> >> of THAT little problem, which really IS pretty cool.
> > Yet again, you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!
> Yet again, you are on record as wanting to encourage bestiality
> between Humans and gooks and the excretion of subhuman sub-babies.
It is not bestiality.

I promote heterosexuality and matrimony between MEN and WOMEN. That sometimes results in HUMAN babies.

Again, here is the link.

https://groups.google.com/g/uk.legal/c/rUfmGKC2tq4/m/1O2uUCriBQAJ
> >> The Foreskin Peeler is a COWARD and a HYPOCRITE like you, gook. I
> >> have NEVER seen EITHER of you jewlovers say ONE WORD about your jew
> >> paedophile pwner BARRY ZACHARY SHEIN's CONSTANT torrent of
> >> anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew SPAM!
> >>
> >> I bring up his COWARDICE, SPINELESSNESS and INVERTEBRATEDNESS at least
> >> 25 times a day...and I will CONTINUE ad infinitum!
> > You are powerless against him.
> He has no SPINE. He is powerless against his jew paedophile pwner
> BARRY ZACARY SHEIN's incessant anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew
> spam. As are YOU, you COWARDLY Chriistian-hating jewlover.
> > I also remember how Kickboxer kickboxed you all over these newsgroups!
> I remember how I kicked Grikboxer off these newsgroups. He never
> showed his greasy semitic face here ever again!
You kicked no one!
They ALL slapped you around with ease!

Michael

REAL Tall Henry

Jul 18, 2023, 2:05:08 PM7/18/23
On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:37:32 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:27:13?AM UTC-7, REAL NEMO wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 00:03:35 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > Yet again, you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!
>> Yet again, you are on record as wanting to encourage bestiality
>> between Humans and gooks and the excretion of subhuman sub-babies.
> It is not bestiality.

It certainly IS, gook: they are two different SPECIES.

> I promote heterosexuality and matrimony between MEN and WOMEN. That sometimes results in HUMAN babies.

There IS no heterosexuality and ESPECIALLY no matrimony between Humans
and gooks. There is only bestiality that sometimes results in the
excretion of subhuman sub-babies that need immediate strangulation.
I don't look at gook links.

>> > You are powerless against him.
>> He has no SPINE. He is powerless against his jew paedophile pwner
>> BARRY ZACARY SHEIN's incessant anti-Christian "PAEDO PRIESTS" jew
>> spam. As are YOU, you COWARDLY Chriistian-hating jewlover.
>> > I also remember how Kickboxer kickboxed you all over these newsgroups!
>> I remember how I kicked Grikboxer off these newsgroups. He never
>> showed his greasy semitic face here ever again!
> You kicked no one!

I kicked ALL of the asssholes in the list! THEY are gone, *I* am
here.
I kicked every one of the assholes off Usenet with ease.
FACT: they're GONE. WHY are you still here, you BLANK MINDED
Oriental piece of shit? Have you no SELF-RESPECT???

#gookejershoito

Peeler

Jul 18, 2023, 2:38:52 PM7/18/23
On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 19:05:05 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL Tall Henry", farted
again:

<FLUSH another load of absolutely IDIOTIC & PSYCHOTIC SICK BULLSHIT unread>

...and nothing's left again! LOL

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag?

Michael Ejercito

Jul 20, 2023, 11:56:43 AM7/20/23
On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 11:05:08 AM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:37:32 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> >On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 8:27:13?AM UTC-7, REAL NEMO wrote:
> >> Yet again, you are on record as wanting to encourage bestiality
> >> between Humans and gooks and the excretion of subhuman sub-babies.
> > It is not bestiality.
> It certainly IS, gook: they are two different SPECIES.
Wrong.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CeyKsTMue6-/

As this picture shows, Mr. and Mrs. Nguyen and their son are all the same species- the HUMAN species!
> > I promote heterosexuality and matrimony between MEN and WOMEN. That sometimes results in HUMAN babies.
> There IS no heterosexuality and ESPECIALLY no matrimony between Humans
> and gooks. There is only bestiality that sometimes results in the
> excretion of subhuman sub-babies that need immediate strangulation.
Again you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!

Michael

REAL Tall Henry

Jul 20, 2023, 1:11:53 PM7/20/23
On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 08:56:41 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
<meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:

>On Tuesday, July 18, 2023 at 11:05:08?AM UTC-7, REAL Tall Henry wrote:
>> On Tue, 18 Jul 2023 10:37:32 -0700 (PDT), NOT Michael Ejercito
>> <meje...@hotmail.com> wrote:
>> > It is not bestiality.
>> It certainly IS, gook: they are two different SPECIES.
> Wrong.

Anything BUT wrong.

> https://www.instagram.com/p/CeyKsTMue6-/

Save your bestiality pics for your fellow gooks, asshole.

> As this picture shows, Mr. and Mrs. Nguyen and their son are all the same species- the HUMAN species!
>> > I promote heterosexuality and matrimony between MEN and WOMEN. That sometimes results in HUMAN babies.
>> There IS no heterosexuality and ESPECIALLY no matrimony between Humans
>> and gooks. There is only bestiality that sometimes results in the
>> excretion of subhuman sub-babies that need immediate strangulation.
> Again you are on record as wanting to strangle babies!

Again, you are on record as wanting to encourage bestiality between
Humans and gooks and the resulting excretion of subhuman sub-babies.

#gookejershito

Peeler

Jul 20, 2023, 2:01:29 PM7/20/23
On Thu, 20 Jul 2023 18:11:49 +0100, clinically insane, pedophilic, serbian
sexual cripple, making a total ass of herself as "REAL Tall Henry", farted
again:

<FLUSH more of the usual IDIOTIC & PSYCHOTIC crap unread again>

...and nothing's left again! LMAO

Innit, our pedophilic punching bag?

"Paedophiles are still a long way from being widely accepted."
MID: <rlMUE.676067$H25....@usenetxs.com>

Your kind will NEVER be accepted, in NO part of the world, you filthy old
reject and pedo swine!