Not ALL independent 'Scientologists' are Evil... but ALSO THEY FEED the very Source of Evil, l. ron hubbard - {HRI Note 20130606-V1.1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Jun 7, 2013, 7:36:34 AM6/7/13
Not ALL independent 'Scientologists' are Evil... but ALSO THEY FEED
the very Source of Evil, l. ron hubbard

{HRI Note 20130606-V1.1}

(Version 1.1
on 7 June 2013)

(encloses**
{note 20130602-V1.0.1})

(layout for mono-spaced font
including 'white space'
tab width 6)

'

'

Not every 'Independent' Scientologist (except Mike Rinder*) of course
is Evil.

But all 'Scientologists' and also ALL 'Indy' (independent, 'Freezone')
Scientologists, (***) (these)

DO feed their Life Energy to

- they ARE supporting and promoting and protecting and
(practically with their own life), they are HIDING and
covering up** -

the most intensely Evil and the most insidiously Evil Source of
Spiritual (and thus physical) Harm to Mankind, to Life on Earth

- and that Source of Evil (that soul) is currently known by the name
of l. ron hubbard:

'

Truth happens to be absolute [CSTC] - defined in short, as:
'That what happened out of what intention of whom,'

and truth is is NOT the Harmful Energy that states Satanically:

"True is whatever is true for you," and it is NOT the even
more Harmful,

"Certainty is knowledge, NOT data,"

which,

with

"Beauty and Ugliness are just a consideration,"
"Life is a game of overwhelming others,"
"only what you lie about, will persist,"
etc., etc., etc.,

stirs a Demonic concoction of insidiously Harmful Energy -
quoted verbatim from that Source of Evil mentioned here by
name.

'

It took me a long time to locate and recognize that Source of Evil,
that individual named, that Black soul recognized.

This will of course be to your incredible (if not also
your incredulous) advantage.

'

'

I observe in practical life:

People - 'non-Scientologists,' "wogs," normal people - DO NOT KNOW,
THAT they have to push l. ron hubbard's Energies AWAY FROM their
environment:

that they have to push those Energies AWAY FROM people around
them, AWAY FROM any people that they talk with or that they
share activities or business with.

'

I do that quite naturally, by my Aliveness Energy which now includes
that knowledge about l. ron hubbard. (That knowledge, I had to fight
hard, to regain - as you may know or remember. [HRO] )

I naturally and very actively PUSH such Energies AWAY FROM around
people, usually. Which shows also my Aliveness - and it is something
that all (normal) people like me very much for, (for my doing so).

'

But people do not know, that ALSO THEY (that also you) HAVE TO PUSH
l. ron hubbard's Energies AWAY FROM OTHERS:

THAT much, the environment and people are contaminated.

(For instance with HALEP's 1. - 4.) [DPFI] and any Harmful lies
stemming from the mentioned, Satanic Black and Ugly soul,

projected by him throughout the ages, and right now too,
with VIOLENT Harmful Life Energy Particles,

to inflict insidious harm and deception;

it includes of course, his lies about Life and about
people, about anyone, about you, too, about himself.

Lies are thoughts, and thoughts are PARTICLES, these are Life
Energy Particles, that is; and

in this case Harmfully Altered Life Energy PARTICLES
(HALEP's or HALEPs). [FPP]

'

'

Again: People do not know, that THEY HAVE TO PUSH l. ron hubbard's
Energies AWAY FROM OTHERS (and away from themselves, of course, too)

INSTEAD OF for instance taking any kind of DRUGS, or becoming
a Buddhist, or seeking a Sociopathic guru in Hinduism, or any
"solution" - of any other spectacular or depraved nature.
[DPFI]

'

People (you) HAVE TO PUSH l. ron hubbard's Energies AWAY FROM OTHERS:

The environment is THAT MUCH contaminated.

The "Green" people and the "Peace" people, not to mention the
"Drug" people, are really trying to push away THAT Energy, the
very intensely Evil Energies of l. ron hubbard.

But having no clue about Life, at all, they let themselves be
diverted - even though they DO feel certain things and they know
certain things are present, that somehow do not belong to a
normal, healthy, peaceful and aware Life on Earth.

'

This is thus a message to normal people. Truth being absolute, they
- normal people - will not refute this, once they have shed the
garment of their 'Educational Intelligence' to where that garb does
rightly belong: on the floor. [YEI],[CSTC]

'

Being arguably the most Caring, most Truthful and Intelligent, and the
most Beautiful soul on Earth and well beyond, I do remain, yours
faithfully etc., etc.,

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

1 Kings 4:34

'
_________
Footnotes:

[YEI] (and other such abbreviations): Search these on my website, on
page 'Recent Publications,' or Google for it including my name.

(*) Mike Rinder: an independent 'Scientologist' who heavily promotes
and protects the Source of Evil, l. ron hubbard as "being the
opposite."
http:// www.mikerindersblog.org

(**) See the enclosed: 'Becoming a Scientologist, and remaining one,
gives you RELIEF from... having to face l. ron hubbard'
{note 20130602-V1.0.1}

(***) Depraved listing of 'Indy 500 Scientologists'
- found at -
http://www.scientology-cult.com/declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html
http://tinyurl.com/bpnx7wf
http://www.scientology-cult.com ...
... /declarations-of-independence/the-indie-500.html

'

'

_______________
I wrote earlier (published under my pseudonym Leonardo Been), and now
reformatted and slightly revised, here as V1.0.1:

'

Becoming a Scientologist, and remaining one, gives you RELIEF from...
having to face l. ron hubbard

{note 20130602 - V1.0.1}

(Version 1.0.1
on 6 June 2013)

'

'

Becoming a Scientologist, and remaining one, gives you RELIEF from...
having to face l. ron hubbard:

Suddenly, the MOST VIOLENT AND ENTIRELY PSYCHOTIC and MOST
CRIMINAL spirit that you know and have experienced,

"is now wanting - and is wanting that for EVERYONE - to restore
and even to increase your awareness and give you your abilities
back"

that he and his dudes so thoroughly had taken from you and
everyone in the past.

Suddenly, the MOST VIOLENT AND ENTIRELY PSYCHOTIC and MOST
CRIMINAL spirit that you know and have experienced,

"is now wanting to create a world without criminality, without
insanity, and without war" and not enough with that, but "where
YOU can prosper."

And "he has found out all about life for you, that there is to
know - so 'you can abandon your difficult search'."

'

'

Again: Becoming a Scientologist, and remaining one, gives you RELIEF
from having to face l. ron hubbard.

It is a tremendous RELIEF - you can imagine: "The biggest Evil
in all of history, has now become Sane and Helpful"

...by pretending to be me.

I have put this simplicity in many words, which I believe have
also beenpublished.

'

Becoming a Scientologist, and remaining one, gives you RELIEF from
having to face l. ron hubbard...

...UNTIL you start to face him, l. ron hubbard, and naturally to
oppose him, his spiritual violence and malice,

and THEN you regain a great amount of (your Energies for) Awareness
and of your (Energies for your) own Abilities,

by which you will REGAIN inevitably an awareness also, of what
horrors have been inflicted (by him and his cohorts) on you, and

an awareness of those horrors that ARE currently inflicted on you by
them (by l. ron hubbard and by other Sociopaths):

Terror and Anguish, Horror and Pain on your soul - on you and on
the soul of others

- which is, in sheer EVIL and ingeniously hidden MALICE, very
FAR beyond your imagination;

and DISCOVERY of it is VIOLENTLY AND CRIMINALLY OPPOSED by the
"Well-Adjusted" Sociopaths,

including those of medical "science" and including the
peer-licensed medical trade in general, [CSTC]

where - you guessed it - in the licensed medical quackery:

The status, income and general survival and arrogance of
the medical professionals and researchers

- with their lackey journalists in magazines and
other media -

- them securing their own income and status and that
of each other -

is FAR SENIOR to the well-being and health and happiness
of people in general.

In legal terms that is called MALFEASANCE, at the very
least.

'

You are literally BEYOND Insane - should you one day define also
those terms.

Beyond Insane:

Entirely unaware of how Insane you are,

like cackling hens (who can still walk without a head), or
like Ray Kurzweil's chimpanzees** (who can not).

See:

'l. ron hubbard IS Extreme Ugliness and Hate - but
hidden with a MASK, of pretending 'to be me' '
{HRI 20130411-V2.1-t} [LEUMPM]
(11 April 2013 - Version 2.1-t on 16 Apr 2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/5ac34b9f66b5613d
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fe3d5c587fc61c8f

________
Footnote:

(**) 'The mammal Ray Kurzweil's University Singularly for
the Intelligent Sociopath'
('Ray Kurzweil's University for Intelligent Sociopaths
"to build our future"')
{HRI 20130411-V2.1-t-q1} [RKUIS]
(11 April 2013 - quote 1 on 19 Apr 2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/sci.physics/msg/8ad7a57deb072bad

'

'
__________
[CSTC] 'Complete Definition of Truth - plus 'Classifying Sociopaths
by easily recognized, typical compulsions of theirs' '
{HRI 20120815-1-V4.2} [CSTC]
(15 August 2012 - Version 4.2 on 6 Sept 2012)
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.men/msg/3ce7eb2830cabfab

[LEUMPM]'l. ron hubbard IS Extreme Ugliness and Hate - but
hidden with a MASK, of pretending 'to be me' '
{HRI 20130411-V2.1-t} [LEUMPM]
(11 April 2013 - Version 2.1-t on 16 Apr 2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/5ac34b9f66b5613d
http://groups.google.com/group/soc.culture.china/msg/fe3d5c587fc61c8f

____________
Verification:

http://www.angelfire.com/space/platoworld

Copyright 2013 by Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher
and poet
This is 'learnware' - it may not be altered, and it is free for
anyone who learns from it and (even if he can not learn from it)
who passes it on unaltered, and with this message included,
to others who might be able to learn from it (but not to sociopaths
specifically, because these vehemently oppose any true knowledge
of life and about themselves).
None of my writings may be used, ever, to support any political
or religious or scientific or artistic "agenda," but only to educate,
and to encourage people to judge un-dominated and for themselves,
about any organizations or individuals.
Send free-of-Envy and free-of-Hate, Beautiful e-mails to:
PlatoWorld at Lycos.com

Dhu on Gate

Jun 7, 2013, 9:22:23 PM6/7/13
On Fri, 07 Jun 2013 13:36:34 +0200, Koos Nolst Trenite wrote:

> Not ALL independent 'Scientologists' are Evil... but ALSO THEY FEED
> the very Source of Evil, l. ron hubbard

Much like the parrot on your shoulder, Elron' Hubbard is dead dead dead.

Dhu

--
Ne obliviscaris, vix ea nostra voco.