The mammal Ray Kurzweil's University Singularly for the Intelligent Sociopath - {HRI 20130411-V2.1-t-q1}

Koos Nolst Trenite

Apr 19, 2013, 5:20:43 AM4/19/13
The mammal Ray Kurzweil's University Singularly for the Intelligent
Sociopath

{HRI 20130411-V2.1-t-q1}

(quoted on
19 April 2013)

(slightly edited,
with text in [[...]])

'

'

slogan:

"NO TRUTH ABOUT LIFE, PLEASE, we are Sociopaths!"

'

...if you join the Sociopaths at the 'Singularity University'
"who are building our future... [so they would like to]" [CSTC]

- that's what they say of themselves, claiming that, what
we know all too well from the Sociopaths in our history
books, who did demand of us to believe, that THEY were
"building the future for us:"

like with their scientists and ideologists

[[ the brain-believers and the race-'hygiene'
advocates "logically and scientifically"
("your body's genetics determines your
intelligence ...because your brain does
the thinking FOR YOU!!") ]]

having their OWN country in rubble within two
decades [since getting into power], and their OWN
population degraded and decimated... [CWW]

'

'

This 'Singularity University' "creating a bright future..." is
a 'University' especially designed to accommodate, to further
and to support the most intelligent Sociopaths on Earth, like
'dazzle' Ray Kurzweil, etc.,

[[ Ray Kurzweil hypnotizing people into 'the COMFORTABLE JOY of
Stupidity'

(a highly destructive, 'dazzling' JOY of wallowing and
weltering in the mud of pleasantly, "rationally" and
"scientifically" AGREEING with the Sociopath into being
made Blind and Stupid by him, and thereby eventually
descending into illness or other evils, because of his
inflictions on you, and his generally employing)

his skill of lying compelling enough to people, to make the
'New York Times' list of bestsellers! ]],

'

(read his book, or only the first pages of it already, in
which he, the Sociopath [CSTC] explains to us mammals,
how "the brain does our thinking for us"

- "though inexplicably," he says, "chimpanzees do not
reach his own level of reasoning" [which is strange
indeed!]:

This Sociopath's recent book, is titled

'How To Create A Mind' - 'The Secret Of Human Thought
Revealed' [revealed even! - no kidding!] - 2012,
Viking press at Penguin group)

'

again: to further and to support the most intelligent and brazen
Sociopaths on Earth, like Ray Kurzweil etc.;

which I do say from my viewpoint of knowledge and understanding,

from a knowledge and understanding that I did work day and
night for forty years to acquire AND publish - motivated
solely by my pure Love for people,

vital and most appropriate knowledge and understanding,

that however these "scientists" are lacking - determined
as these are, in obviously malicious ways (in malfeasant
and fraudulent ways) to remain extraordinarily stupid in
their field

- but, assuming their being Sociopaths, this is then
not surprising.

This 'Singularity University' was started - not so long ago -
with money from Larry Page and from Microsoft, and with some
'Sociopaths-supporting' NASA director, Pete Worden, who provided
NASA campus grounds

for this "University Singularly for Sociopaths"
- abbreviated "USINGSOPS" if you like -

in exchange for the "honor" of him, Pete Worden,
being allowed to "be great" and speak for the
audience created there, in California.

Larry Page, whom I believe is NOT a Sociopath, was
nevertheless enthused by them (they Admire each other
to death) - and so Larry Page was feted with a banner on
the stage saying: "If I was a student, this is where I'd
want to be."

Luckily for us, Larry Page is not a student anymore, and
about his next life time, the Sociopaths there won't talk:

"NO TRUTH ABOUT LIFE, PLEASE, we are Sociopaths!"

'

The AIM of this University Singularly for Sociopaths, is

- so the Sociopaths typically claim to and successfully
dazzle those who are easily bedazzled by such speak:

"to assemble, educate and inspire a new generation of leaders,
who strive to understand and utilise exponentially advancing
technologies to address humanity's grand challenges,"

with "No truth about life, please, we are
Sociopaths,"

while they can not even define what education is, much less what
a human is (not to mention how a human body stays alive), let
alone how to define truth or life itself,

or, with Ray Kurzweil, they have not the vaguest idea,
what thought is, much less do they know about what
consciousness is, or how perception works,

AND - because it would expose them, for what they are - THEY DO
NOT WANT TO KNOW, [YEI]

and instead they enforce their lies "about Life" - lies
that are DESTROYING Mankind, because

THEY DO NOT WANT OTHERS TO KNOW EITHER, and so they invent their
lies,

enforcing these on everyone by "education" and enforcing
their lies with their books,

and now with their 'Singularity University' - there,
where the Sociopaths bedazzled Larry Page, with the result
of him being (and wanting to be) so hypnotized by these
Sociopaths, that he too "would have wanted to be a student
there,"

an act of social disturbance that is highly DESTRUCTIVE to
Mankind, indeed - which is why I am mentioning it.

'

It is quite like the intention of those Sociopaths who use
similarly dazzling language, to shout it to well-meaning people,
about their 'TED' conferences "creating a bright future"
...PRETENDING very loudly to "create a bright future,"

WHILE THEY DELIBERATELY comply with the Sociopaths and do
EXCLUDE ninety percent of the most vital and most relevant
data,

and calling THAT "science,"

not to mention their on-going vast support for the Sociopaths of
"neuroscience" and of "modern theoretical physics and astronomy"

- "sciences" driven and financed by the most intelligent
Sociopaths on Earth - [CSTC]

with the vast amount of data that is the only data that WILL
provide a bright and abundant future for Mankind, DELIBERATELY
OMITTED [[by 'them Sociopaths' of "science"]]

...so make your choice! (*)

'

'

Obviously wholly their opposite, and arguably, the most Beautiful,
Caring and Loving and Truthful spirit on Earth and well beyond, I do
remain yours faithfully etc.,

Koos Nolst Trenite 'Cause Trinity'
human rights philosopher and poet

'Men of all nations came
to listen to Solomon's wisdom,
sent by all the kings of the world,
who had heard of his wisdom.'

'

'

___________
quoted from:

(*) The quote is the [[slightly edited]] 'Textnote' nr. (k), of
{HRI 20130411-V2.1-t} [LEUMPM]
(11 April 2013 - Version 2.1-t on 16 Apr 2013)
http://groups.google.com/group/uk.legal/msg/5ac34b9f66b5613d

Abbreviations:

[CWW] These abbreviations can be found, for instance on the page
etc. that lists 'Recent Publications,' on the
'Koos Nolst Trenite - human rights philosopher and poet'-
website, or elsewhere.
See also the References, below.

'