a problem about device lock

flame

Sep 5, 2013, 9:55:16 PM9/5/13
to uf...@googlegroups.com
hello all!
    There are two different micro definition about device lock in uffs_config.h and uffs_fs.c. In uffs_config.h it is CONFIG_USE_PER_DEVICE_LOCK and in uffs_fs.c it's CONFIG_PER_DEVICE_LOCK.
My uffs vision is 1.3.5. Is it an error?

caocheng0705

Oct 16, 2013, 8:40:59 PM10/16/13
to uf...@googlegroups.com
where is the macro CONFIG_PER_DEVICE_LOCK defined in uffs-1.3.6?

Ricky Zheng

Oct 17, 2013, 3:38:15 AM10/17/13
to uf...@googlegroups.com
In uffs_config.h.

You should modify/tweak uffs_config.h for your application.

Cheers,
Ricky.

Ricky Zheng

Oct 17, 2013, 3:44:36 AM10/17/13
to uf...@googlegroups.com
Should be CONFIG_USE_PER_DEVICE_LOCK, it is a typo.

Thanks,
Ricky.

caocheng0705

Oct 17, 2013, 3:51:38 AM10/17/13
to uf...@googlegroups.com
Thanks for your reply. I have modified CONFIG_PER_DEVICE_LOCK in uffs_fs.c to CONFIG_USE_PER_DEVICE_LOCK .