TREC 2010 Relevance Feedback Guidelines posted.

Chris

Jun 4, 2010, 9:30:32 PM6/4/10
to TREC-Relfeed
This year's Relevance Feedback track guidelines have been posted.
They should be regarded as preliminary for a week or two, to
accommodate any changes that may come out of the discussion. Please
comment if you have suggestions!

Details of the exact evaluation measures to be used are not included -
there has been a lot of internal discussion among this and other track
coordinators. We can continue the discussions here if people have
opinions (hopefully supported by evidence) on what the best recall
oriented measure for ClueWeb09 is.

You can get to the guidelines through
http://trec-relfeed.googlegroups.com/web/Guidelines10Pre.pdf
or by by visiting the group at
http://groups.google.com/group/trec-relfeed

B. Taner DİNÇER

Jun 5, 2010, 1:11:08 PM6/5/10
to trec-r...@googlegroups.com
Could you please put the guidelines into a place other than the
google's group page. Because, I'm in Turkey, and cannot access some
google services including the "groups", due to the narrow minded,
ignoramus, weak headed, governors of our Information Technology
Council (whatever it means)

Best,
B. Taner Dincer,
IRRA group.

2010/6/5 Chris <chrisa....@gmail.com>:

> --

B. Taner Din\c{c}er (PhD)
Mu\~{g}la University Statistics Department
48000, MU\~GLA, TURKEY.
Tel: +90 252 211 1505 (Direct office line)

Mark D. Smucker

Jun 5, 2010, 2:14:30 PM6/5/10
to trec-r...@googlegroups.com

B. Taner DİNÇER