Help guide the future of shared active transportation – Respond by to survey and comment on paper

MariaAngelica Deeb

Jul 2, 2020, 11:48:00 AM7/2/20
to Stephanie Dock, TRB Major Cities Committee

Greetings,

As friends from the Major cities committee we wanted to request your assistance.

We are conducting a survey regarding shared active transportation vehicles. Please complete the 8-questin survey and comment on the attached paper. Please forward to others as you see fit.

Survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/BN283LF

Thank you,

MariaAngélica Deeb, P.E., CPM, MS, MEP, MPA

City of Mesa Transportation

Email: MariaAnge...@mesaaz.gov

300 E 6th Street, Mesa AZ 85211  -  Ph: 480.644.2845

M-FR 5am – -1:30pm.

Manuscript Equity 05 19 2020.pdf