FW: Saxmundham p/t conservation job

S W

Apr 27, 2021, 8:50:59 AM4/27/21
to transiti...@googlegroups.com, in...@falconmeadow.org.uk

Hello there

Just wanted to pass on details of this part-time environmental job opportunity in Saxmundham to any who might be interested, please see the email below and attachments for details – and please do pass on to anyone suitable too.

Many thanks for your time.

Sunitha Webster

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

We are recruiting for a one day a week post in Sax and I wondered if you could share with your networks.

** PLEASE NOTE CHANGE OF BUILDING NAME **

The Town House, Station Approach, Saxmundham, IP17 1BW

Tel: 01728 604595 Mobile No 07508 677873

You have received this email from Saxmundham Town Council. The content of this email is confidential may be legally privileged and intended for the recipient specified in message only. It is strictly forbidden to share any part of this message with any third party, without a written consent of the sender. If you received this message by mistake, please reply to this message and follow with its deletion, so that we can ensure such a mistake does not occur in the future

Saxmundham Town Council, ensures that email security is a high priority. Therefore, we have put efforts into ensuring that the message is error and virus-free. Unfortunately, full security of the email cannot be ensured as, despite our efforts, the data included in emails could be infected, intercepted, or corrupted. Therefore, the recipient should check the email for threats with proper software, as the sender does not accept liability for any damage inflicted by viewing the content of this email. By Contacting Saxmundham Town) Council you agree for your contact details may be held and processed for the purpose of corresponding.

To view Saxmundham Town Council) Council Privacy Notice please click here

The information contained in this email is confidential and intended only for the person or organisation to which it is addressed If you have received it by mistake, please disregard and notify the sender immediately. Unauthorised disclosure or use of such information may be a breach of legislation or confidentiality and the content may be legally privileged. Any improper dissemination, forwarding, printing, or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

Environment co-ordinator advert.docx
Job-Description-Environment Co-ordinator.docx