Since I updated to version 1.14.7.29687, Show log stopped working

Milen Georgiev

May 7, 2024, 12:16:50 PMMay 7
to TortoiseSVN
In my case, I have access to SVN folder /folderAll/folder1, but I don't have access to /folderAll. Since I updated to the latest version, the Show log option doesn't work when I try to view the log for  /folderAll/folder1 as it says I don't have access to  /folderAll. I can still commit/update/use the repo browser to go to /folderAll/folder1, but not to view the log for  /folderAll/folder1. Is there some recent change in how the log is pulled where it incrementally goes to the final folder, by going through all its parent folders before that instead of going straight to the end child folder? Is there a way to fix this? I tried restarting my PC and clearing my Auth credentials to reset, but no success. I also tried setting SVN_EXPERIMENTAL_COMMANDS to v3 instead of v2 as I saw that this is a recent change, but again no luck...

Thank you for any help!
M. Georgiev

Daniel Sahlberg

May 7, 2024, 12:27:18 PMMay 7
to TortoiseSVN
Maybe you can find your answer in the forums in this thread? https://groups.google.com/g/tortoisesvn/c/IJuG6WvHTds

Milen Georgiev

May 8, 2024, 5:59:43 AMMay 8
to TortoiseSVN
I downloaded the latest nightly build version of TortoiseSVN and the bug was fixed! Thanks! I suppose it was something similar to what you shared!