Focus Group on Employment Issues

Melissa Graham

May 29, 2014, 11:24:45 AM5/29/14
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com

Looking for Focus Group Participants:

Ethno-racial people with disabilities

ERDCO (Ethno-racial People with Disabilities Coalition of Ontario) is a cross-disability non-profit organization established in 1993 to address the needs and issues of ethno-racial people with disabilities.

ERDCO has received funding from the city of Toronto for a project looking at employment challenges faced by ethno-racial people with disabilities. Through focus groups we would like to know what experiences you have had with organizations which provide job finding services and the challenges you have faced finding employment. If you are an ethno-racial person with a disability interested in sharing your experience please contact Candice Botha.

candic...@gmail.com or 416-351-0095 ext 255

This information will help us to find out how we can work with employment services to address these employment barriers.

Light refreshments and attendant care will be available

TTC Tokens available and $10 honorarium

upon request only when you RSVP

Dates & Locations

Birchmount Buffs Neighborhood Community Centre

93 Birchmount Rd (at Kingston Rd)     Friday June 20…... 1pm- 3pm

Anne Johnston Health Station

2398 Young St. (at Eglinton)                        Dates To Be Announced

Ryerson University, Sally Horsfall Eaton (SHE) building. Room 538

99 Gerrard St. E (at Mutual St.)    Thursday June 12……1pm-3pm

The 4th annual Toronto Disability Pride March is coming up on October 2014! For details check out http://torontodisabilitypride.wordpress.com/ We march with NO funding! Donate today.

Every ton of recycled office paper saves 380 gallons of oil