Thank you for Attending Toronto Disability Pride March 2012!

Mel

Oct 14, 2012, 5:03:00 PM10/14/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who supported, attended, and organized this year's Toronto Disability Pride March with special thanks to organizers Janet, Terri-Lynn, Stephanie, and Kevin.

Please feel free to share your ideas and suggestions for next year. You can also join our facebook group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/TOdisabilitypride/?fref=ts

There is also an important event coming up this week to defend the Community Start Up and Maintenance Benefit, check it out and attend if you can: https://www.facebook.com/events/283317985117858/

Thank you all for coming and we'll see you again next year!

Erin George

Oct 15, 2012, 8:31:00 AM10/15/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I couldn't attend Mel. I was in Edmonton for work.
Hope it was a success
Erin

Kirsty Liddiard

Oct 15, 2012, 5:06:27 PM10/15/12
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
I echo Erin's words. Massive respect for all those that attended and organised such a fantastic and important event.

It was with regret that I couldn't be there.

Best wishes,
Kirsty
--
Dr Kirsty Liddiard
Ethel Louise Armstrong Postdoctoral Fellow

Email:   kirsty....@ryerson.ca
Phone:  416-979-5000, Ext. 3037
Office:   SHE 571, 99 Gerrard Street East
Mail:     350 Victoria Street, Toronto, ON  M5B 2K3