Fwd: [newcapacities] Upcoming ERDCO Housing Group

Melissa Graham

Mar 13, 2013, 7:32:42 PM3/13/13
to toronto-disa...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone:
I hope this email finds you well. Please find attached a flyer for our upcoming housing group for racialized people with disabilities beginning on Wednesday April 10, 2013 at 341 Bloor Street W from 6-8pm and ending Wednesday June 5th. We had to change some of the dates due to some of the bad weather we had in Feb.
As part of this group, participants will be encouraged to:
  • Learn more about their rights in housing
  • Discuss with others the barriers they have experienced
  • Inform the development of resources to be shared with others in the community
Please distribute widely and share with anyone that you feel may be interested in attending.
Thank you for your help in spreading the word. Please let me know if you have any difficulty in accessing the flyer.

Melissa Simas
ERDCO Project Coordinator

Recent Activity:
Join together in ERDCO journeys to tell our stories in our communities.
.

Revised ERDCO Housing Flyer April 2013.doc