Does God Curse TIthing?

jared

Mar 5, 2013, 12:21:10 PM3/5/13
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Here is a list of 5 Curses you receive for being a tither. and 5 Blessings you receive for not being a tither

- jared

Greg Couch

Mar 6, 2013, 1:44:03 PM3/6/13
to ti...@googlegroups.com
Amen brother, couldn't have said it better myself. Church people love their denominational building more than they do in helping the poor outside the church doors, totally opposite to what Jesus did, oh well, too each is their own I suppose.

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tithing & Stewardship Group" group.

Gregory L. Couch

wendell_...@yahoo.com

Mar 6, 2013, 10:20:07 PM3/6/13
to ti...@googlegroups.com, gcou...@gmail.com
What denomination? Jesus has blessed his only Church, Catholic Church.Matthew 16:18-19. You guys don't even have a place of your own for your services. Jesus has blessed the catholic church with immence wealth, monument,cathedrals,hospitals,schools ,colleges ,homes for the aged,children and what not. You guys go round saying building...denomination.....where did Jesus talk about denomination?
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:44:03 -0500
Subject: Re: [Tithing & Stewardship Group] Does God Curse TIthing?

Greg Couch

Mar 7, 2013, 7:25:24 AM3/7/13
to wendell_...@yahoo.com, ti...@googlegroups.com
My point exactly, there is no denomination in the Kingdom of God and that applies to the Catholic group as well. Jesus is King not the pope. My faith rest upon Jesus Christ and Jesus Christ alone. Anything that takes prominence from Jesus is not of God.
--
Gregory L. Couch