Couple New members

jared

Apr 25, 2012, 8:21:40 AM4/25/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
We just had a couple more new members join. Please read Janis Taylor's introduction below

Janis Taylor wrote: Hello my name is Janis Taylor. The best thing about giving your tithes is God desires us to prosper, as a result we are able to give bigger tithes as He provides an avenue to do just that. I work with a team of believers that are determined to provide avenues for the wealth of the wicked to be transferred to the just. We are succeeding. I would love to share with you some of the things we are doing so we can fulfill our purpose of being God's distribution center in these last and evil days. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to prospering with you. Stay blessed

vi...@lavello.net

Apr 25, 2012, 8:37:01 AM4/25/12
to ti...@googlegroups.com
That sounds interesting - like a modern day Robin Hood!

Is this group involved in preaching the gospel to the poor and making disciples?

If so count me in!

If not then I would be cautious - Jesus praised the widow for her mites in that it cost her more than those rich who gave from their excess. His primary concern is the gospel, and money should be a servant to the gospel not a master.
Vince

From: jared <jbb...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 05:21:40 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [Tithing & Stewardship Group] Couple New members

We just had a couple more new members join. Please read Janis Taylor's introduction below

Janis Taylor wrote: Hello my name is Janis Taylor. The best thing about giving your tithes is God desires us to prosper, as a result we are able to give bigger tithes as He provides an avenue to do just that. I work with a team of believers that are determined to provide avenues for the wealth of the wicked to be transferred to the just. We are succeeding. I would love to share with you some of the things we are doing so we can fulfill our purpose of being God's distribution center in these last and evil days. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to prospering with you. Stay blessed

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377