  From: YouTube Service <nor...@youtube.com>
To: sand...@yahoo.com
Sent: Wednesday, December 31, 1969 6:00 PM
Subject: sanddjam1 sent you a video: "12 Never-mentioned Steps To Discipleship"
YouTube           help center | e-mail options | report spam
sanddjam1 has shared a video with you on YouTube:
          12 Never-mentioned Steps To Discipleship
This book will inform, equip, empower, and mobilize Christians. It will reveal problems with discipleship in our churches today. It will offer real biblical solutions to restore our right relationship with Jesus Christ, and help us to regain our effectiveness as Christian disciples. This is a comprehensive study of Christian discipleship, and it reveals truths that some pastors and religious leaders may not want you to know.True Christian Discipleship demonstrates one's love and devotion to God and to all people. It also helps us to discipline our lives in ways that would be helpful to our communities, and bring honor and glory to God. It is a fact that many Christians have unconsciously surrendered their rights and authority to their church leaders. People who are educated with the truth cannot be bullied, controlled or intimidated because they know their authority and their rights, and they will not surrender them to others. Christian discipleship is not an option, b... more
          © 2012 YouTube, LLC
901 Cherry Ave, San Bruno, CA 94066
bookcover4.jpg
回覆所有人