RE: [Tithing & Stewardship Group] Does God Curse Tithing?

26 zobrazení
Preskočiť na prvú neprečítanú správu

Paola C Olson

neprečítané,
7. 3. 2013, 8:28:067. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com, wendell_...@yahoo.com

Jesus is the Church

Paola C. Olson

615-557-6257

Peace, Love, Understanding and God Bless Everyone, NO Exceptions.**D.Nord

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>

Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:44:03 -0500

Amen brother, couldn't have said it better myself. Church people love their denominational building more than they do in helping the poor outside the church doors, totally opposite to what Jesus did, oh well, too each is their own I suppose.

On Tue, Mar 5, 2013 at 12:21 PM, jared <jbb...@gmail.com> wrote:

Here is a list of 5 Curses you receive for being a tither. and 5 Blessings you receive for not being a tither

- jared

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tithing & Stewardship Group" group.

Gregory L. Couch

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tithing & Stewardship Group" group.

Gregory L. Couch

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tithing & Stewardship Group" group.

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
7. 3. 2013, 10:23:377. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Amen, Jesus is the Church!!

solomon

neprečítané,
7. 3. 2013, 19:49:547. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Jesus is the head of the church! The church is the body of Christ! The church is the bride!

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2013 13:44:03 -0500

[...]

jared bartholomew

neprečítané,
7. 3. 2013, 19:55:197. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Let's make sure this group stays on topic with finances, stewardship, & giving.

- jared

Mushavhela, Shumani: Absa

neprečítané,
8. 3. 2013, 1:29:228. 3. 2013
I need some scriptures backing up why we ought not to pay tithe please Brethren?

Let's make sure this group stays on topic with finances, stewardship, & giving.

- jared

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tithing & Stewardship Group" group.

Important Notice:

Absa is an Authorised Financial Services Provider and Registered Credit Provider, registration number: NCRCP7. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it may contain information that is confidential, privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. If you are not an intended recipient of this e-mail, do not duplicate or redistribute it by any means. Please delete it and any attachments and notify the sender that you have received it in error. Unless specifically indicated, this e-mail is not an offer to buy or sell or a solicitation to buy or sell any securities, investment products or other financial product or service, an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Absa. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Absa. This e-mail is subject to terms available at the following link: http://www.absa.co.za/disclaimer. The Disclaimer forms part of the content of this email. If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send a blank e-mail to discl...@absa.co.za and we will send you a copy of the Disclaimer. By messaging with Absa you consent to the foregoing. By emailing Absa you consent to the terms herein. This email may relate to or be sent from other members of the Absa Group.

John Agbeko

neprečítané,
8. 3. 2013, 3:13:318. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
PLEASE, ALL THAT YOU HAVE SAY IS GOOD AND TRUE.
THESE ARE THE WORDS OF THE TRUE WORSHIP. GOD BLESS YOU.

From: ti...@googlegroups.com [mailto:tithe@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of jared bartholomew

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
8. 3. 2013, 12:26:348. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Very true. Every time you drop 10% in the mandatory offering plate you are smacking Jesus Christ in the face. READ II Corinthians 9:7, it's very plain in meaning.
--
Gregory L. Couch

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
8. 3. 2013, 12:27:508. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Many are bound by the law of tithing, what did Jesus say in Galatians 5? Be free brother and sisters, give with a cheerful heart and God will be honored.
--
Gregory L. Couch

vi...@lavello.net

neprečítané,
8. 3. 2013, 12:43:468. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
I agree, nobody should be constricted to giving a mere tithe when our Lord, Apostles, and early church set the example of sacrificial giving! Even Zaccheus gave 50% plus generous reparations for past greediness!
Tithing is simply training wheels intended as it Is stated in Gal 3:24  Therefore the Law has become our tutor to lead us to Christ...

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2013 12:27:50 -0500

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
8. 3. 2013, 13:59:368. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Really sad how some preachers chastise young Christians about tithing. "Study To Show Thyself Approved" Timothy 2:15

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
9. 3. 2013, 11:45:509. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
One last thing on this subject: The Church pay's ZERO taxes to the government but condemns the sheep for not paying a tithe. If you can't see there is something wrong with this picture you have problems. Jesus paid taxes and worked for a living just like Apostle Paul. Jesus calls men that get paid to preach the Gospel, "Hirelings" Church people today want someone to tell them what is right and wrong so they don't have to be accountable themselves.
--
Gregory L. Couch

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
9. 3. 2013, 11:47:319. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
I pray just one person is freed from the bondage of tithing and allows the spirit of God to control how he or she gives.
--
Gregory L. Couch

David James

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 0:55:5710. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
We are in the age of raging deception.
2 Peter 2
But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who secretly shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction. 2 And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of which the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. 3 And through covetousness shall they with deceptive words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time will not linger, and their damnation will not slumber.
1 Peter 5:2
Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; 3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.
 Titus 1:10-12
10 For there are many insubordinate, both idle talkers and deceivers, especially those of the circumcision, 11 whose mouths must be stopped, who subvert whole households, teaching things which they ought not, for the sake of dishonest gain. 12 One of them, a prophet of their own, said, “Cretans are always liars, evil beasts, lazy gluttons.”
1 Timothy 6:1-6
… 4 he is proud, knowing nothing, but is obsessed with disputes and arguments over words, from which come envy, strife, reviling, evil suspicions, 5 useless wranglings of men of corrupt minds and destitute of the truth, who suppose that godliness is a means of gain. From such withdraw yourself.
2 Thessalonians 2:10-12
…. 10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved. 11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie, 12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

[...]

Annie Johnson

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 5:00:5810. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
given your money to the church is suppose to help it grow and to be able to help others

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 10:19:4410. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Shepherd the flock of God which is among you, serving as overseers, not by compulsion but willingly, not for dishonest gain but eagerly; 3 nor as being lords over those entrusted to you, but being examples to the flock.

Willingly, eliminated the majority of Sunday Showman from the roster. "Pastor" doesn't mean you have to stand behind a pulpit week after week and be the star attraction, actually, totally opposite from that. Jesus Christ should be the focus of every Christian 24/7, II Timothy 2:15, dishonest gain has took front seat in the modern church, and the majority of Christians follow along each and every week contributing to the ungodly behavior. Today is the day of salvation and unless the Holy Spirit saves you, there is no salvation.
Gregory L. Couch

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 10:22:2510. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Annie, the church isn't a building or a Preacher in a three-piece suit acting as if he's God, the church is anyone, black, white, rich or poor that is washed in the blood of Jesus Christ. Jesus isn't coming back to get the Baptist, Church of God, he's coming back to get his bride, the saved!

The men of old worked for a living and Paul said he was a burden to NO ONE.
Gregory L. Couch

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:05:2810. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Plenty of 3 piece suit Pastors in US and UK.Living on tithes and offerings and owning huge property,planes and what not.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:22:25 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:08:3010. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

And poor people in the pews starving to death.

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:09:1110. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
You need a building to worship,teach children,keep the music system ,a place for the old and orphans. You need not be jealous of Catholics for their buildings.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:22:25 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:10:2010. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

I worship Jesus not a building no need for hail mary here.

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:27:1310. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Do you evev say the Lords prayer. Is it a cult?
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:10:20 -0400

vi...@lavello.net

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:28:0910. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
There's nothing wrong with a building - the things of earth are a metaphorical copy of the things in heaven:

2Cor 5:1 For we know that if our earthly house, this tent, is destroyed, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens.

Heb 8:5 who serve the copy and shadow of the heavenly things, as Moses was divinely instructed when he was about to make the tabernacle. For He said, “See that you make all things according to the pattern shown you on the mountain.”

Vince

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:10:20 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:30:0310. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

Everyday.  I'm only saying for me my focus is Jesus Christ and the work of the cross, not mary or the pope.

vi...@lavello.net

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:30:3110. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
That is a sad caricature of Christ - may we reflect Him wisely - not legalistically but humbly in love serving God and one another - suit or rags.

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:05:28 +0000

vi...@lavello.net

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:30:5510. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Amen
From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 10:22:25 -0400

vi...@lavello.net

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:55:3310. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
I "say" it: luke 11:2 in a meditative focused way Matt 6:5-9 "Pray.. In this manner.."
I receive different insights daily in this way.
Praise Jesus who said not only to say the prayer but to use it as a "way" or meditative template. There are other man-inspired templates like ACTS but I will go with the "Lords prayer - for His disciples.
Vince

Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 17:27:13 +0000

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 13:58:1110. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

Every Christian should mediate on the Lords prayer, more there than we"ll ever understand. Have a blessed day brother.

vi...@lavello.net

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 14:26:0310. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Amen and Amen

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:58:11 -0400

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 23:06:2410. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Pope is in place of Peter to whom Jesus said "You are Peter and on this rock I will build my church." From Peter to Benedict there have been 265 Popes.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:30:03 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 23:24:4310. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

You are nuts.

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 23:41:3110. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit every other Christian is the body.

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 23:55:0710. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
That is what you think. Then why did Jesus talk about his church to Peter?
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:41:31 -0400

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 23:59:0410. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
And you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
John 8:32

Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:30:03 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
10. 3. 2013, 23:59:3710. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

I meant your theology not you personally.  Why did Jesus call Peter satan?

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 0:00:2711. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

Jesus is the truth not a mere man with self appointed title of pope.

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 0:07:4411. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
You please tell me why did Jesus tell Peter I will built my church" Feed my Lambs. Feed my Sheep?
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:59:37 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 0:23:5111. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

To preach the Gospel. Who came up with the name Pope?

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 0:25:4311. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

Peter is not a representation of the Pope. You have a right to believe whatever you like.

On Mar 11, 2013 12:07 AM, <wendell_...@yahoo.com> wrote:

David James

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 2:55:4111. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
There is a reason why Jesus asked His disciples concerning what the people were saying about Him. When they told Him what people thought of Him He then asked them their own opinion of Him. Peter then said “you are Christ the Son of the Living God”. Jesus was very pleased with Peter’s own personal view of who He is (Matthew 16:13-19). Peter was first called Simon Bar-Jonah, but after his confession, Jesus called him Peter.
The name Peter is derived from the Latin word, "petra", and from the Greek word “petros” meaning "stone" or "rock". When Jesus said “Upon this rock I will build my church”, He did not mean upon Peter. He meant that His church will be built on our own personal confession and conviction that Christ (The Messiah) is the Son of God, and was sent by God to express His love to us. (John 3:16)
When Jesus was departing this earth, He did not assign Peter or any human to take over His leadership. He did not instruct His disciples to submit to Peter's authority. He said that He will send the Holy Spirit to lead, teach, and to remind us of His teachings. In the book of Acts, it is clearly seen that the Holy Spirit was in charge, and not Peter. Read for yourselves.
But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
“But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
Acts 13:2As they ministered to the Lord and fasted, the Holy Spirit said, “Now separate to Me Barnabas and Saul for the work to which I have called them.”
So, being sent out by the Holy Spirit, they went down to Seleucia, and from there they sailed to Cyprus
Now when they had gone through Phrygia and the region of Galatia, they were forbidden by the Holy Spirit to preach the word in Asia.

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:59:37 -0400

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:41:31 -0400

The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit every other Christian is the body.
On Mar 10, 2013 11:24 PM, "Greg Couch" <gcou...@gmail.com> wrote:
You are nuts.
From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:30:03 -0400

From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 13:10:20 -0400

On Mar 10, 2013 1:09 PM, <wendell_...@yahoo.com> wrote:
You need a building to worship,teach children,keep the music system ,a place for the old and orphans. You need not be jealous of Catholics for their buildings.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 7:37:0511. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

Nowhere did I read anything about the Catholic or the pope. My point is simply this the Catholics are a man made religion just like, baptist, etc.

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 7:55:5211. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
The most crucial problem with the Roman Catholic Church is its belief that faith alone in Christ is not sufficient for salvation. The Bible clearly and consistently states that receiving Jesus Christ as Savior, by grace through faith, grants salvation (John 1:12;3:16,18,36;Acts 16:31;Romans 10:9-10,13;Ephesians 2:8-9). The Roman Catholic Church rejects this. The official position of the Roman Catholic Church is that a person must believe in Jesus Christ AND be baptized AND receive the Eucharist along with the other sacraments AND obey the decrees of the Roman Catholic Church AND perform meritorious works AND not die with any mortal sins AND etc., etc., etc. Catholic divergence from the Bible on this most crucial of issues, salvation, means that yes, Catholicism is a false religion. If a person believes what the Catholic Church officially teaches, he/she will not be saved. Any claim that works or rituals must be added to faith in order for salvation to be achieved is a claim that Jesus’ death was not sufficient to fully purchase our salvation.

Read more:http://www.gotquestions.org/catholicism.html#ixzz2NEPfKR6l

--
Gregory L. Couch

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 8:01:0311. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
The Work of The Cross and faith in Jesus Christ is what saves, not man made rituals. The Catholics are not the only ones that place man made traditions on God's people. How many times does Jesus warn us of man made traditions? Thank you Jesus for freedom. Amen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
--
Gregory L. Couch

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 8:15:0611. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
David you are really great that you could know what Jesus actually meant. Fantastic......I have time and again asked What sort of spirit do you guys carry? David we need a physical representation on earth. Jesus is in heaven. Jesus built his church on Peter with Jesus as the foundation. He built one church and not 48000 sects and groups and cults.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

From: David James <sand...@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Mar 2013 23:55:41 -0700 (PDT)

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 8:19:1611. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
Why Paul said Whoever calls on the name of the Lord is saved. So then sit at home call out his name and you are saved. Don't go to church,don't feed the hungry, don't go to work, don't spread the good news,don't visit the sick. Do nothing. You are saved.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 07:55:52 -0400

wendell_...@yahoo.com

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 8:23:4511. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com
How many times did Jesus warn us? Read your he told the jews. Church was not formed. The Church was formed on Pentecost day which you cults don't even acknowledge. We Catholics have a Pentecost Sunday.
Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
From: Greg Couch <gcou...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2013 08:01:03 -0400

Greg Couch

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 9:44:1211. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

The Church is anyone that is saved, not a name, geezzzz!

jared

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 9:50:3511. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com, wendell_...@yahoo.com
Unfortunately, i am the only moderator on this forum, and i am not really excited to wake up in the morning and see the conversation on this group. This group is not about the catholic church, mary, or the pope
This is only about Stewardship, Finances, tithing, giving, etc. There are people on this group who subscribe and do not want to read about other discussions. Next time i see an outburst like this, i will be banning all those involved

Mzee Dingani (MJ)

neprečítané,
11. 3. 2013, 11:19:3611. 3. 2013
komu: ti...@googlegroups.com

Thank you ,I was about to officially  ask to be removed from this...it was uncalled for...

Unfortunately, i am the only moderator on this forum, and i am not really excited to wake up in the morning and see the conversation on this group. This group is not about the catholic church, mary, or the pope

This is only about Stewardship, Finances, tithing, giving, etc. There are people on this group who subscribe and do not want to read about other discussions. Next time i see an outburst like this, i will be banning all those involved

visit the blog
http://churchtithesandofferings.com/blog/
facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stewardship-Tithing/163294293719377

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Tithing & Stewardship Group" group.

This e-mail is subject to the Telkom SA electronic communication legal notice, available at : http://www.telkom.co.za/TelkomEMailLegalNotice.PDF
Odpovedať všetkým
Odpovedať autorovi
Poslať ďalej