review draft TCRP research proposal, and request for letters of support

john....@metrotransit.org

Jun 10, 2018, 10:14:25 AM6/10/18
to TIDES Project
Last year, we submitted a TCRP research proposal that was not selected for funding.  We are trying again this year with a slightly reduced scope.  Please review the attached draft document and provided any suggested edits ASAP.  Proposals are due Friday June 15

Also, if you are willing and able to provide a letter of support, it would be greatly appreciated.  Last year, we had ten letters from transit agencies, research institutions, vendors, consultants, and others.  It would be great to have as many or more letters this year.  I have a attached a template letter.  You just need to personalize it, put it on letterhead, and email me a scan or PDF.

Thank you all for your ongoing support.
FY 2019 TCRP_ProblemStatementsOutline - Transit ITS data use and management - draft3.doc
template letter of support.docx

john....@metrotransit.org

Jun 13, 2018, 1:06:06 PM6/13/18
to TIDES Project
The deadline for TCRP proposals has been extended to June 29.  If you have not yet provided comments or a letter of support, there is still time!