Teaser: A Puzzle Game

Charlie Veniot

Oct 17, 2021, 3:09:28 PM10/17/21
to TiddlyWiki
All built with native TW 5.2.0, except for one javascript macro to provide random number functionality.

I loathe javascript (thank goodness for those who are proficient javascript programmers and all the good stuff they create), but sometimes there just isn't any choice...

The foundation architecture/setup of the game seems A-1 (must add choosing an image tiddler), now just a matter of the necessaries of moving the puzzle pieces.

See attached screenshot.
TwPuzzleGame.pdf

Charlie Veniot

Oct 17, 2021, 5:37:36 PM10/17/21
to TiddlyWiki
TiddlyTalk doesn't allow PDF attachments, so I guess you have to visit the GG post to view the PDF attachment:
 https://groups.google.com/g/tiddlywiki/c/rg9Fy26F1AQ

Charlie Veniot

Oct 18, 2021, 12:51:55 AM10/18/21
to TiddlyWiki
I need to add some polish, but the main components seem to be working a-1.  Here's a video of the Puzzle Game in action:  TiddlyWiki Puzzle Game: A Silent Preview