Re: Fw: Fwd: Football !!!

Hendrik Rupp

Jan 14, 2013, 5:39:51 AM1/14/13
to Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, sergito...@hotmail.com
Hi guys,

Could you please add me to the soccer group.
Thank you! See you next sunday...

Have a good week,
Hendrik

2013/1/13 Daniel Castro <dannyc...@hotmail.com>
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

From: "Daniel Castro " <dannyc...@hotmail.com <mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com> >

Subject: Re: Football !!!

Date: 12 January 2013 18:20:06 GMT

To: "philipp wesche " <wesc...@googlemail.com <mailto:wesc...@googlemail.com> >, "sergito...@hotmail.com <mailto:sergito...@hotmail.com>  " <sergito...@hotmail.com <mailto:sergito...@hotmail.com> >

Cc: "the-rege...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>  " <the-rege...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com> >

Is this going to happen tomorrow?
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

From: Juan Felipe López Egaña <lopez...@gmail.com <mailto:lopez...@gmail.com>  <mailto:lopez...@gmail.com> >
 Date: 9 January 2013 14:16:12 GMT
To: the-rege...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>  <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: Abridged summary of the-rege...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>  <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>  - 4 Messages in 1 Topic

On Wed, Jan 9, 2013 at 1:57 PM, <the-rege...@googlegroups.com <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com>  <mailto:the-rege...@googlegroups.com> > wrote:

  Today's Topic Summary
Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club/topics
* Football? Sunday? [4 Updates]

 Football? Sunday? <http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club/t/db551ee01bd60501>
Sergio Pereira <sergito...@hotmail.com <mailto:sergito...@hotmail.com>  <mailto:sergito...@hotmail.com> > Jan 08 08:49PM

 Hello all,
 Shall we start football season???
 1. Sergio (goal)
 2. Juanfe
 3.
 4.
 5.
 6.
 7.
 8.
 ...more <http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club/msg/fb9900fae68b797>

Domenico Favata <dlfa...@gmail.com <mailto:dlfa...@gmail.com>  <mailto:dlfa...@gmail.com> > Jan 08 09:01PM

 ...more <http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club/msg/3ea71e3fc4e4113>

"Patricio Bravo Álvarez" <pmbr...@gmail.com <mailto:pmbr...@gmail.com>  <mailto:pmbr...@gmail.com> > Jan 08 06:01PM -0300

 Please guys, remove me from the list.

 Cheers and good luck!

 2013/1/8 Sergio Pereira <sergito...@hotmail.com <mailto:sergito...@hotmail.com>  <mailto:sergito...@hotmail.com> >

 --
 Patricio Bravo A.
 Ingeniero Civil UC

"Daniel Castro " <dannyc...@hotmail.com <mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com>  <mailto:dannyc...@hotmail.com> > Jan 08 10:10PM

 Yes!
 Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

Jan 14, 2013, 6:42:23 AM1/14/13
to Hendrik Rupp, Daniel Castro, the-rege...@googlegroups.com, sergito...@hotmail.com
done it

best,