Football? Sunday?

Sergio Pereira

Jan 8, 2013, 3:49:55 PM1/8/13

Jan 8, 2013, 4:01:59 PM1/8/13
2. Dom

3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB.

Patricio Bravo Álvarez

Jan 8, 2013, 4:01:57 PM1/8/13
to Sergio Pereira, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Please guys, remove me from the list.

Cheers and good luck!

2013/1/8 Sergio Pereira <sergito...@hotmail.com>
--
"Éramos todos muy amigos. Nos gustaba jugar juntos, lo pasábamos bien reunidos, intentábamos hacerlo lo mejor posible. Atacar mucho y luego recuperarla con la ilusión de volver a atacar y esperábamos la compañía de la suerte. Ese es el fútbol muchachos"

"We were all friends. We liked to play all together and we tried to do our best. Attacking all the time and then trying to recover the ball with the illusion of attacking again and hoping to have some luck. That is football, folks."

-M. Bielsa-
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Regent-s Club" group.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/the-regent-s-club?hl=en-GB.

--
Patricio Bravo A.
Ingeniero Civil UC

Daniel Castro

Jan 8, 2013, 5:10:28 PM1/8/13
to Sergio Pereira, the-rege...@googlegroups.com
Yes!
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone on O2

veilla...@free.fr

Apr 18, 2013, 7:18:58 AM4/18/13
to Daniel Castro, Sergio Pereira, the-rege...@googlegroups.com

Hi guys,

What's up with our Regent's Park Sunday Footie?

I would be keen on making my come-back this Sunday (if I still know how to play footie) ;)

Are you guys still playing? Same place? Same time?

I hope to see you on Sunday then.

Cheers,

Take care,

Nico