Re: [HGAC] Abridged summary of the-hypergrid-adventurers-club@googlegroups.com - 10 Messages in 1 Topic

Thirza Ember

Sep 9, 2013, 4:09:35 AM9/9/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
yeah! I'll bring the packed lunches!

On Mon, Sep 9, 2013 at 9:32 AM, <the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club/topics

    "John \"Pathfinder\" Lester" <john.e...@gmail.com> Sep 08 08:12AM -0700

    Hi folks,

    I know we haven't been actively touring in about a year, but I know you're
    all still interested in the Hypergrid. So I wanted to let you all know I'm
    giving a talk today about the ...more

    Back to top.

    Sandra Sutton Andrews <sandra...@gmail.com> Sep 08 11:00AM -0700

    I would love to join in this time. I think that after the conference there
    may be more people for whom, like me, the conference has been the first
    successful experience.

    On 8 September 2013 ...more

    Back to top.

    Wizzy Gynoid <wizard...@gmail.com> Sep 08 01:22PM -0700

    I logged in and listened on the stream, but it was unclear to me, or it was
    not easy for me to see where the conference is; that is to say I didn't
    know where to go in the Hypergrid.

    ...more

    Back to top.

    Pete MacKichan <pete.ma...@gmail.com> Sep 08 09:25PM +0100

    Hi Path,

    I'm always ready to do a bit of exploring. I thought the meetings were
    very useful, especially as they took me to places I otherwise might not
    have visited.

    Pete
    ...more

    Back to top.

    Any Gynoid <any1g...@googlemail.com> Sep 08 03:45PM -0400

    I'd love to be there John... helpdesk is not sending me credentials... to
    login... tried using JoykadiaGRID creds too... not working. Pls poke
    someone for me! Thx!

    On Sun, Sep 8, 2013 at 2:00 ...more

    Back to top.

    Richard Hackathorn <rich...@bolder.com> Sep 08 02:36PM -0600

    Thank you for your talk at OSCC13, Pathfinder!

    For me, it bought back old memories and new dreams! Richard

    *Dr. Richard D. Hackathorn, president
    Bolder Technology, Inc. - realizing the value in ...more

    Back to top.

    Beth O'Connell <bookla...@gmail.com> Sep 08 04:55PM -0700

    On Sunday, September 8, 2013 11:12:34 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder" Lester wrote:

    > Please me know what you think of my presentation if you get a chance to see it.  And if you're interested in me ...more

    Back to top.

    John Lester <john.e...@gmail.com> Sep 09 12:10AM -0400

    Beth, welcome to our group. Thank you for joining us!

    Richard, I'm happy you enjoyed my presentation. That's what I was shooting
    for: looking back then looking forward. :)
    ...more

    Back to top.