Re: [HGAC] Abridged summary of the-hypergrid-adventurers-club@googlegroups.com - 17 Messages in 2 Topics

Thirza Ember

Sep 22, 2013, 3:25:37 AM9/22/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
Yes, I'll be there! yippee ! by the way, if anyone wants some new clothes to wear (the old fashioned kind, not mesh) I put up a whole lot of things in our freebie shop on the Welcome sim on our little grid,  EasilyDone. There are even some clothes for men!
EasilyDone, for the experienced hypergridder, is in the Lower quadrant, at http://easilydone.dyndns.org:9000   (Hyperica.com is still showing the old address)
see y'all on Jokaydia next Sunday!

On Sat, Sep 21, 2013 at 9:43 AM, <the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com> wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/the-hypergrid-adventurers-club/topics

    Oronoque Westland <oron...@gmail.com> Sep 20 02:14AM -0700

    I'll be there with my hiking shoes on.

    Oronoque

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder"
    Lester wrote:

    ...more

    Back to top.

    Pam Broviak <pamela...@gmail.com> Sep 20 03:15AM -0700

    I am thinking I can make it at that day and time! Will try to see if I can
    get into and out of Jokaydia grid with my OSgrid avatar.

    Pam Broviak
    ...more

    Back to top.

    Pete MacKichan <pete.ma...@gmail.com> Sep 20 01:40PM +0300

    5 am for me, so that counts me out :-)
    Hopefully someone can organise a repeat at a Europe-friendly time.

    Cheers,

    Pete

    On 18/09/2013 18:59, John "Pathfinder" Lester wrote:
    ...more

    Back to top.

    Kay McLennan <mclenn...@gmail.com> Sep 20 05:54AM -0500

    Hi Pam, et al,

    FYI, if you cannot jump from Jokaydia (and the OSCC13 grid is still online
    on the 28th), you can jump from the OSCC13 grid to Rachel's East African
    Travelers' Safety Game (at: ...more

    Back to top.

    LuAnn Phillips <luannsp...@gmail.com> Sep 20 08:37AM -0400

    I intend to join you all. I've been quite focused in Second Life again, and
    this is a good opportunity for me to get back into Open Sim.

    *I need to make a 5 minute pitch next Tuesday addressing ...more

    Back to top.

    Vonni <adag...@gmail.com> Sep 20 09:51AM -0700

    Okay, progress.............. I made a new account on JokaydiaGrid and made
    a halfway decent avatar. Been poking around a bit but cannot find
    Pathlandia. Where would the group be gathering for ...more

    Back to top.

    Vonni <adag...@gmail.com> Sep 20 12:31PM -0700

    Thanks to James I have my Hypergrid landmarks updated. Where are we
    leaving from on the 28th?

    Vonni

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder"
    Lester wrote:
    ...more

    Back to top.

    Martha Jane Bradford <mar...@marthavista.com> Sep 20 02:01PM -0700

    I have got it on my calendar. Sounds like fun *_* (aka Alizarin Goldlfake)

    On Wednesday, September 18, 2013 11:59:47 AM UTC-4, John "Pathfinder" Lester wrote:
    ...more

    Back to top.

Beth O'Connell

Sep 27, 2013, 8:13:46 AM9/27/13
to the-hypergrid-a...@googlegroups.com
I plan to be there, too. I've been trying unsuccessfully to create a Jokaydiagrid account, but I have other OpenSim accounts that I can use. Hopefully I can figure it out in time. I've only been hypergridding for a very short time. Thanks for restarting this, Path!
:o)
Beth Ghostraven