[TFUG Jalandhar] Hey Folks๐Ÿ‘‹ You are invited to join DevCreate Hackathon by GDG Jalandhar | 2024

TFUG Jalandhar Team

Mar 22, 2024, 2:05:28โ€ฏAMMar 22
to tfug-ja...@googlegroups.com

Hello Folks ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hope you are doing great and staying safe!

DevCreate Hackathon

Register Now: https://l.tfugjalandhar.dev/dch ๐Ÿ”—ย

Date: March 30, 2024 ๐Ÿ“…

Location: Pyramid College of Business and Technology ๐Ÿ“

[Build with AI] Dive into an immersive experience where your ideas hold the power to shape the future. Our inclusive hackathon invites developers, innovators, and thinkers from diverse backgrounds to come together for an exhilarating challenge. With "Build for Future" as our beacon, we are calling for solutions that are sustainable, innovative, and have the potential to redefine our world. Join us in this journey

What's new this time?

We're back with the prestigious DevCreate Hackathon, and this time it's all about paving the way to tomorrow. Over 24-hours, you will have the opportunity to leverage cutting-edge technologies to create solutions that stand the test of time, from AI-driven analytics to IoT-based smart systems. This year, while we maintain a strong thread of sustainability, we're broadening the horizons for all tech enthusiasts to showcase their innovative prowess.ย

Tracks

  • Health & Well-being

  • Eco-friendly Innovations

  • Education & E-learning

  • Financial Inclusion

  • Smart Infrastructure

  • AgriTech for Sustainability

  • Digital Governance

  • Inclusive Technology

  • Build for Community

  • Open Innovation

What about prizes?

Prize details will be available soon.

Special Prizes

Best Build with AI Project

Best All Girls Team

To Doโ€™s:

Join our Community: https://nas.io/tfug-jalandhar ๐Ÿ”—ย

Join our Mailing Group: https://groups.google.com/g/tfug-jalandhar ๐Ÿ”—ย

Stay connected with us on our social media channels for updates on upcoming events, resources, and exciting developments within the community.

Thank you! for your continued support, and we look forward to hearing from you.

Our dedicated team is committed to ensuring you stay informed about any upcoming announcements and updates.

Some Suggestions:

1. We encourage you to reduce your carbon footprint by using sustainable transport or car/bike pooling.

2. Sustainable food and avoid food wastage.

3. Reuse of resources.
4. Maintain Eco-friendly practices

If you have any questions or require assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at: tfug.ja...@gmail.com ๐Ÿ”—

Let's Connect, Explore, Learn & Grow together!

Follow us: https://beacons.ai/tfug.jalandhar ๐Ÿ”—

Stay Connected with us for any further updates!

Best Regards,

TFUG Jalandhar Team

TensorFlow User Group Jalandhar

Become A Member | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube | Web

Mailsuite Sent with Mailsuite ย ยทย  Unsubscribe
03/22/24, 11:34:11 AM