Need full custom code list for DirecTV Remote

Nathaniel Newman

Mar 13, 2011, 1:44:46 AM3/13/11
to TestTube
I need the codes for DirecTV. I need the Format Skip back and Skip
forward buttons mainly. As well as a few others. I didn't feel like
going through 255 commands.

Thanks!

r01carlsonr

Mar 14, 2011, 12:58:49 PM3/14/11
to TestTube
This post might simplify your search a little bit.

https://groups.google.com/group/testtubeandroid/browse_thread/thread/49951e55a3bebbe9

On Mar 13, 1:44 am, Nathaniel Newman <nathanielnewmanmu...@gmail.com>

tan IIIII

Mar 14, 2011, 1:31:41 PM3/14/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com
heres my post for the directv codes
https://groups.google.com/group/testtubeandroid/browse_thread/thread/6a0de4c8e562b7e/e44770f9183bd4ba?lnk=gst&q=directv#e44770f9183bd4ba

Here are the assigned numbers for the directv remote:
1 = power on/off
4 = channel +
5 = channel -
9 = 1
10 = 2
11 = 3
12 = 4
13 = 5
14 = 6
15 = 7
16 = 8
17 =9
18 = 0
21 = Last(previous)
24 = play
25 = stop
26 = pause
27 = rewind
28 = forward
29 = record
30 = fastforward (arrow with line in front)
31 = half circle arrow (don't know what it does)
33 = menu
35 = guide
36 = guide
37 = exit
38 = up
39 = down
40 = left
41 = right
42 - select
47 = format(press quickly)
62 = List
63 = Active
64 = Dash
65 = - 12 hrs
66 = + 12 hrs
67 = yellow button
68 = blue button

well, thats what i've found from playing with numbers, volume up and
down and mute couldn't find though you can use your phone for that .

joe piacentino

Mar 14, 2011, 5:22:02 PM3/14/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

Do you remember me. I would love the next suggestions you may have to get thus running again on my incredible

Nathaniel Newman

Mar 14, 2011, 8:49:32 PM3/14/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

That link one of you posted is EXACTLY what i needed. Thank you. Please sticky the post for others. Thank you.

r01carlsonr

Mar 15, 2011, 1:08:47 PM3/15/11
to TestTube
Yeah, Joe.

HTC modified the Codec's on your phone so that they won't play the
stream properly. I think the only way to get it working again is to
completely implement the entire video decoding algorithm within the
program. That's a monumental task especially for an amature
programmer, but I'll look into it. I'm sure that it will take a long
time as in months to figure out if I can do it all so don't expect
anything soon.

On Mar 14, 4:22 pm, joe piacentino <iateawheelofche...@gmail.com>
wrote:
> Do you remember me. I would love the next suggestions you may have to get
> thus running again on my incredible
> On Mar 14, 2011 11:58 AM, "r01carlsonr" <overvoltag...@gmail.com> wrote:> This post might simplify your search a little bit.
>
> https://groups.google.com/group/testtubeandroid/browse_thread/thread/...
>

> > On Mar 13, 1:44 am, Nathaniel Newman <nathanielnewmanmu...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:
> >> I need the codes for DirecTV. I need the Format Skip back and Skip
> >> forward buttons mainly. As well as a few others. I didn't feel like
> >> going through 255 commands.
>
> >> Thanks!- Hide quoted text -

joe piacentino

Mar 15, 2011, 9:30:31 PM3/15/11
to testtub...@googlegroups.com

Thanks for your response and efforts.  Even though it doesn't work for me I applaud your success