--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Testers 20 Device for Play Console" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to testers-20+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/testers-20/4edaed64-00d3-4968-8e23-9c1000564bbbn%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
Hello everyone! 👋
I'm looking for testers for the closed testing of my Android word puzzle game, HHY Kelime Bulmaca, on Google Play.
I need testers who can join the closed test, install the game, try it, and remain enrolled in the test for at least 14 days.
I'm also happy to test your Android app in return and provide genuine feedback. 🤝
⚠️ IMPORTANT:
My closed test currently uses an approved tester list.
If you would like to participate, please send me the Gmail/Google Play email address you use on your Android device.
I will add your email to my tester list so that you can access the test.
After I add your email, please join here:
Google Play closed test:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.hhyapps.kelimebulmaca
Then please:
Once you've joined, please reply here and let me know. 🙏
If you also need testers for your app, send me your testing link and I'll be happy to help.
Thank you very much! 😊
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Testers 20 Device for Play Console" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to testers-20+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/testers-20/1ddf6794-8d0b-419b-80ff-19d84e0b94c5n%40googlegroups.com.
Hi!
I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.
Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:
Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers
Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app
Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app
Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.
Thanks and good luck!
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.
Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.
Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr
Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr
Thank you for your support.
Daftr Team
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/testers-20/CAGu07NWDM_2-4hfEFOX4iMPLSkvxxPpuGvqnqe%2BUvgF8J37GiQ%40mail.gmail.com.