Groups
Groups
Sign in
Groups
Groups
pompup
Conversations
About
Send feedback
Help
Group path
pompup
Contact owners and managers
1–4 of 4
Mark all as read
Report group
0 selected
Nimbleknot Games
Sep 25
[Test for Test] Swap on BetaTribe, it tracks daily check-ins (free) - Logic Trio, Android puzzle game
Hi all, Swapping by email is hard to track. Who opened the app today? Who left after one day? So I
unread,
[Test for Test] Swap on BetaTribe, it tracks daily check-ins (free) - Logic Trio, Android puzzle game
Hi all, Swapping by email is hard to track. Who opened the app today? Who left after one day? So I
Sep 25
Nimbleknot Games
Sep 24
What finally worked for me on the 12 testers problem, after a week of chasing
Sharing this because it may save someone else a week. I spent the last week recruiting testers the
unread,
What finally worked for me on the 12 testers problem, after a week of chasing
Sharing this because it may save someone else a week. I spent the last week recruiting testers the
Sep 24
Fulushou
,
PhaseOneDev
2
Sep 24
Try my app Mingli (命理) — BaZi & Zi Wei Dou Shu
Hello. I would be glad to cooperate with you. чт, 24 сент. 2026 г., 08:56 Fulushou <fulushou0567@
unread,
Try my app Mingli (命理) — BaZi & Zi Wei Dou Shu
Hello. I would be glad to cooperate with you. чт, 24 сент. 2026 г., 08:56 Fulushou <fulushou0567@
Sep 24
Aruna
,
Niko Sipola
4
Sep 22
Let me know your Apps
PomPup — Focus Timer (free, no ads, offline) Need: 12 testers · 14 days Group → https://groups.google
unread,
Let me know your Apps
PomPup — Focus Timer (free, no ads, offline) Need: 12 testers · 14 days Group → https://groups.google
Sep 22