Toss Cam needs committed 14-day Android testers

16 views
Skip to first unread message

Winston Mafora

unread,
Aug 23, 2026, 10:06:59 PMAug 23
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console
Hello testers,

Toss Cam is a shared event-camera app built for weddings, birthdays, and parties. Everyone joins the same roll and photographs the event from their own point of view; the finished album develops after the event. The interface uses a distinctive voxel style, while every captured photo remains natural.

We need Android testers who can remain enrolled for the full 14-day closed-test period and try the real workflow: Google sign-in, creating or joining a roll, taking photos, selecting a finish, and viewing the completed album.

Please send honest feedback about bugs, loading, navigation, image quality, and anything confusing. We are not asking for ratings or positive reviews.

Access steps:
1. Request membership: https://groups.google.com/g/tosscam-beta-testers
2. Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tosscam.android
3. Install: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tosscam.android
Website: https://tosscam.com

For reciprocal testing, reply with your Google Group, opt-in, and Play Store links. I test one third-party app each day, one app at a time, and provide a genuine report.

Thank you,
Winston Mafora
Toss Cam
android-qa-album-top.png

Владимир Лунёв

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 2:11:38 AMSep 18
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console
Hi! I joined the Toss Cam closed test and Google Play confirms that I am a tester. I will stay opted in for at least 14 days and genuinely try the app. Please join my Mahjong S closed test in return: 1) Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mahjong-s-closed-test 2) Opt in: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mahjongs.game Mahjong S is paid; if Google Play asks for payment, please contact me privately and I can provide a free promo code. Thank you!
понедельник, 24 августа 2026 г. в 05:06:59 UTC+3, mma...@gmail.com:

Winston Mafora

unread,
Sep 18, 2026, 10:25:51 AMSep 18
to Testers 20 Device for Play Console
Thank you. Toss Cam is now public: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tosscam.android Please try the create, join and camera flows and send honest written feedback; no rating is required. Please send the free Mahjong S promo code privately.

Aruna

unread,
Sep 22, 2026, 3:28:12 PM (10 days ago) Sep 22
to Winston Mafora, Testers 20 Device for Play Console
 PomPup — Focus Timer (free, no ads, offline)

Need: 12 testers · 14 days
Offer: I test yours from 2 devices, full 14 days

Group   → https://groups.google.com/g/pompup
Opt-in  → https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.openoris.pompup

Drop yours below, I'll join today.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Testers 20 Device for Play Console" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to testers-20+...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/testers-20/78c7ad09-b7a2-4e9c-a816-c1781f27b935n%40googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Andron Productor

unread,
Oct 1, 2026, 3:18:52 PM (yesterday) Oct 1
to Aruna, Winston Mafora, Testers 20 Device for Play Console

Hi!

I have successfully joined your Google Group, installed your app, and opted in as a tester. I have attached a screenshot as proof.

Let's do mutual testing! I need testers for my app "MecanografiaPro". Here are my links:

  1. Join my Google Group: https://groups.google.com/g/mecanografiapro-testers

  2. Web Link (Opt-in first): https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.mecanografiapro.app

  3. Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.mecanografiapro.app

Please reply with a screenshot once installed. Also, please keep the app installed for the full 14 days and open it occasionally for a minute so Google registers active usage. I promise to do exactly the same for your app so we both pass the 20-tester rule.

Thanks and good luck!


El miércoles, 16 de septiembre de 2026 a las 14:24:51 UTC+2, ahmedna...@gmail.com escribió:
Welcome to the Daftr App Testing Group.

Please test the app and share any feedback or issues to help us improve it before the official release.

Google Group:
https://groups.google.com/g/testdaftr

Google Play:
https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.tefagoo.daftr

Thank you for your support.

Daftr Team



Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages