Office Hours tomorrow: Kickstart UI feedback discussion

Tanzu Community Edition

Mar 22, 2022, 3:40:59 PMMar 22
to Tanzu Community Edition
Hey Tanzu Community Edition Community!

Here are your weekly updates:

Last week: This week:
    • Join us at 11am Pacific Time tomorrow, March 23, for our Office Hours:

      • Zoom Link

      • What to expect:

        • This week’s office hours will be primarily dedicated to providing feedback on the kickstart UI. Be sure to watch the demo ahead of time and bring your feedback for open discussion.

        • Full Agenda

      • Have a question, feature request, or discussion item outside of the kickstart UI feedback? Add that to the discussion topics section of the agenda. If we are unable to get to your item we will move it to the following community meeting on April 6.

Next week:
    • Tanzu Community Edition v0.11.0 is scheduled for release on March 29. Keep your eye out for official announcements when that is available for download!

Thanks and as always, please share with us and the rest of the community how you’re using TCE in this pinned issue!

Nanci Lancaster
Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter!