Hear the Latest! - Community Meeting February 16, 2022

Tanzu Community Edition

Feb 15, 2022, 3:26:14 PMFeb 15
to Tanzu Community Edition

Howdy Tanzu Community Edition community!

Thanks for tuning in to our Office Hours last week. We had a wonderful demo from John McBride showing off our third Release Candidate and what you can expect from v0.10.0 of Tanzu Community Edition. If you missed the demo, you can check out the recording here.

Tomorrow we have our second Community Meeting of February! We have some exciting news to share with you. You can preview the full agenda on HackMD. You can find the meeting time in your time zone here and join Zoom through this link.

If you have any suggestions for what you'd like to see in future community meetings, my inbox is open! See you all very soon.

Many Thanks,

Nigel Brown, Tanzu Community Edition Community Manager, and the rest of the Community Engagement Team