A 2020 Vision for Clean Air in Bishopston - Tuesday 3rd October

1 view

Gavin Spittlehouse

Oct 1, 2017, 3:33:58 PM10/1/17
to Sustainable_Bishopston
We're pleased to join The Bishopston Society at their public meeting and AGM on Tuesday:

A 2020 Vision for Clean Air in Bishopston

Public meeting and AGM on Tuesday 3rd October 2017 from 7pm – 9pm
Friends Meeting House, 300 Gloucester Road, Bristol BS7 8PD, Bishopston
Free to members, £2 for non-members

Presentations from:
  • Fi Hance, local Green councillor and chair of BCC’s Air Quality Management Group will bring us up to date on what the Council is doing to clean up our air.
  • Dr Caroline Bartle, UWE Research Fellow, will look at international research on travel behaviours and sustainable transport to inform how we can help clean up our air

  • Alan Morris of Bristol Walking Alliance will talk about walking alternatives and his organisation’s goal of making Bristol the best city for walking in the world.
Free organic fruit juice in the interval. Group discussions. Open Forum.