New event Monday 10th July: Traffic and air pollution? Houses? Communities and neighbourhoods?

Gavin Spittlehouse

Jun 12, 2017, 5:28:11 PM6/12/17
to Sustainable_Bishopston
Please ook a free ticket using the link below and join ClairCity, Bishopston Society and Sustainable
Bishopston for this event...

Have your say on the future of Bristol

What should Bristol’s future look like? What should we do about
traffic and air pollution? What do we need from our future houses,
communities and neighbourhoods?

Join in a special event to find out more about air pollution, our
health and the future, and to have a say in deciding how Bristol
should tackle the problem:-

 Monday 10 th July 7.30-9.30pm
 St Michael and All Angels, 160A Gloucester Rd, Bristol BS7 8NT
 No charge – refreshments provided
 Tickets via bit.ly/Bishopston

Are electric cars the answer? Do we need to dig up all the roads? How might walking
alternatives work? What about better trains or even trams, Yo bikes…..?

We want to hear your views on these and other issues. During the event there will be an
opportunity to learn more about the links between air pollution, climate change and our
health, and give your views on the long-term vision for Bishopston and the whole of Bristol.
You can help shape the agenda for our neighbourhood and the city.

This meeting is part of a major European project “Citizen-led air pollution reduction in
cities” (ClairCity) in which residents get to influence the long-term future of their city. The
project includes UWE Bristol and Bristol City Council as partners.

You’ll be working alongside citizens’ groups in five other European cities which are also
members of the project consortium. For more information please see

This event is a collaboration between ClairCity, Bishopston Society and Sustainable
Bishopston. This follows the recent public meeting on air pollution, and is part of the
resulting Clean Air Bishopston campaign we are developing.