Local event 7th May // What's happened to Sustainable Bishopston?

Gavin Spittlehouse

Apr 10, 2019, 9:18:36 AM4/10/19
to Sustainable_Bishopston

A neighbour asked me last night whether Sustainable Bishopston is still alive. The answer is yes but best described as "a bit dormant" at present. We still have a mailing list, Facebook presence, web site, bank account (with a bit of money in it), two notice boards on Gloucester Road that we keep up-to-date and - most important - a lot of people who receive our occasional messages and a network of contacts in other organisations. If you have an idea or a project which you'd like to get off the ground and you think these resources would help then please get in touch: in...@sustainablebishopston.org.uk

Meanwhile those of you who have missed the series of climate change and energy sustainability talks given by Nikki Jones at the Kensington Arms in Redland might like to know that there's a follow-up event planned for 7th May at 7pm also at "The Kenny". I can't be there unfortunately so please contact Nikki (see below) for details.

Gavin