Free Energy and Climate Change Talks at Bishopston Library

Gavin Spittlehouse

Apr 12, 2018, 4:21:57 PM4/12/18
to Sustainable_Bishopston, susre...@yahoogroups.com
Thursday 26th April is the first in a series of six free talks on Energy and Climate Change, held at Bishopston Library.

Nikki Jones is an excellent and well researched speaker, you may have seen her talks at Clifton Library or elsewhere.

Although talks are free you can book online, this is really helpful in letting us know how many to expect and it guarantees you a place if we're over-subscribed.

Full details and the booking link are here:

*ALSO* we're looking for a couple of extra people to lend a hand at each event, setting up from about 6.30, helping serve tea/coffee/juice in the interval and a few minutes to help pack away afterwards. If you could help at this first event or one of the others then please contact me.

Thanks, Gavin