Upcoming Events in September!

Denise Rattanapaibooncharoen

Aug 30, 2022, 2:41:46 PM8/30/22
to Sustainable Corvallis
Hello All!

I wanted to share this information with you and ask that you help spread the word to your friends, family, coworkers, etc. Mark your calendars! Below are details and links to Grace Center for Adult Day Service's two upcoming events: Aging Summit and Walk-a-Thon. I have attached flyers below.

Aging Summit - Join Us In-Person OR Virtually on:
Saturday, September 10th, 2022 : 8:30am – 12:30pm
In-person and virtual event at the Corvallis Community Center. There is no charge for admissions as we want all community members to have the ability to attend. We hope to provide attendees with an opportunity to join the event, learn about aging and support Grace Center by donating if they wish to. Therefore, this event is primarily for education, outreach, and community benefit.  This year’s talks will be about Age and Ability – Don’t fear the Curbs, Dementia & Alzheimer’s – Bring Your Questions, and a short presentation on upcoming vaccinations and flu shots.

Walk-a-Thon  Sunday, September 18, 2022 : 1:00 to 3:00 PM
Grace Center for Adult Day Services will be organizing our first ever Walk-a-Thon, open to the community on Sunday, September 18, 2022 from 1:00 to 3:00 PM. This is a FREE event as we want to bring our community together, get active, and fundraise for the Grace Center program and its participants. Donations are welcomed. There will be snacks, water, games, prizes and raffles! The first 50 to register will receive Grace Center’s Walk-a-Thon T-Shirt! (Limited adult sizes available). The Walk-a-Thon will be held at the
Benton County Fairgrounds
110 SW 53rd St,
Corvallis, OR 97333

Best,
Denise

--

Denise Rattanapaibooncharoen, Outreach Coordinator

Grace Center for Adult Day Services

Phone: 541-754-8417

Fax: 541-757-3571

Email: outr...@gracecenter-corvallis.org