Category Theory

1 view

Jon Awbrey

Jul 12, 2020, 12:08:39 PM7/12/20
to Cybernetic Communications, Ontolog Forum, Peirce List, Structural Modeling, SysSciWG
All,

Someone on Facebook posted a link to this article
on Category Theory I did not think was too shabby:

Chalkdust Magazine • An Invitation to Category Theory • Tai-Danae Bradley
http://chalkdustmagazine.com/features/an-invitation-to-category-theory/

Regards,

Jon

Jon Awbrey

Jul 14, 2020, 11:08:29 AM7/14/20
to Cybernetic Communications, Ontolog Forum, Peirce List, Structural Modeling, SysSciWG
Cf: Category Theory ??? Comment 1
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2020/07/14/category-theory-%e2%80%a2-comment-1/

All,

I'm deep in the middle of upgrading my intro to sign relations
and I am determined to stick to it this time but there will be
a phase when it's critical to bring category theory to bear on
the development. I had a nagging sense we had been discussing
category theory in a related connection just recently but when
I went back through my records it turned out that was way back
in late 2018. (I was a bit occupied with moving our household
and lost track of many loose threads.) At any rate, I'll just
post a few links here as reminders of topics to pick up later.

Survey of Precursors Of Category Theory
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2015/05/15/survey-of-precursors-of-category-theory-%E2%80%A2-1/

Differential Logic, Dynamic Systems, Tangent Functors
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2018/09/05/differential-logic-dynamic-systems-tangent-functors-%e2%80%a2-1/
https://inquiryintoinquiry.com/2018/12/24/differential-logic-dynamic-systems-tangent-functors-%e2%80%a2-discussion-8/

Systems Science ??? GST Conceptual Framework Development
https://groups.google.com/d/topic/syssciwg/Pm1uRJkTOW8/discussion

My Comment ??? GST, DST, MST
https://groups.google.com/d/msg/syssciwg/Pm1uRJkTOW8/g5RVnxByBQAJ

Regards,