Re: [stoos-stampede] Abridged summary of stoos-stampede@googlegroups.com - 5 Messages in 2 Topics

Timo Mulder

Jul 17, 2012, 3:28:02 PM7/17/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Can someone remove me from this mailing list? :-)

T: @TimoMulder

Op 17 jul. 2012 om 21:17 heeft stoos-s...@googlegroups.com het volgende geschreven:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/stoos-stampede/topics

    Justin Redd <justi...@gmail.com> Jul 16 10:29PM -0700

    I did enjoy it. Thank you for sharing. It was a treat to read some of the
    posters and a pleasure to see some faces to go with the email addresses
    from this list.

    Justin
    justi...@gmail.com
    ...more
    Patrick Verheij <pver...@gmail.com> Jul 16 11:38AM -0700

    How about option 5, which is "do nothing and see what happens?"

    that's actually the same as options 2, 3 and 4, but without the required actions. I like self-organization ;-)
    ...more
    Dawna Jones <insightd...@gmail.com> Jul 16 12:35PM -0700

    I like #4 too. There were many people who I'd love to remain in contact with but didn't get their contact info so would appreciate some way of staying in conversation. Thanks Jurgen!
    ...more
    Dawna Jones <insightd...@gmail.com> Jul 16 12:36PM -0700

    I like #4 because there were many who I didn't have a chance to get their contact info but would love to keep the conversation going. Thanks Jurgen!
    ...more

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group stoos-stampede.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.