Re: [stoos-stampede] Digest for stoos-stampede@googlegroups.com - 12 Messages in 4 Topics

Christiane Philipps

Jul 5, 2012, 4:43:41 PM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

unfortunately, I have to cancel my attendance to Stoos Stampede very last minute due to health reasons :-(

I wish you a great gathering, have a fantastic time!

Best,
Christiane

--
Christiane Philipps
+49-171-6432002

Sent from my iPhone

On 05.07.2012, at 20:06, stoos-s...@googlegroups.com wrote:

Group: http://groups.google.com/group/stoos-stampede/topics

    Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com> Jul 04 02:49PM -0700

    Louis,

    Thanks for checking out the schedule and spotting it. It was hard trying to
    check this for all those sessions :)
    I have moved you to the friday.

    Thanks,

    Erwin

    On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 8:11:32 PM UTC+2, Louis Dietvorst wrote:

    Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com> Jul 04 02:50PM -0700

    Fabian,

    I have moved one session to the friday, straight after lunch and the other
    to just before your session together with Laurens.

    Thanks for spotting this.

    Regards,

    Erwin

    On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 8:35:08 PM UTC+2, Fabian Schiller wrote:

    Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com> Jul 04 02:51PM -0700

    Margaux,

    We will certainly have the projector and the screen. And we will almost
    certainly have a whiteboard or some kind of flip over.

    Regards,

    Erwin

    On Wednesday, July 4, 2012 8:12:29 PM UTC+2, MargauxIGI wrote:

    Joost Mulders <jjcam...@gmail.com> Jul 04 11:43PM -0700

    Hello Everyone,

    I was wondering if it is possible to move my sessions about Gamification
    (friday from 13:00 - 14:00) to Saturday? Or if that is not possible maybe
    there is a volunteer that could host it instead of me?

    I will definitely do my very best to be there on Friday, but I am not 100%
    sure I can make it on Friday.

    Kind regards,

    Joost

    On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 1:11:29 AM UTC+2, Erwin van der Koogh wrote:

    Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com> Jul 05 12:44AM -0700

    Joost,

    I have changed your session to Saturday. Just waiting to hear back from
    Alexandre if he is ok with the move.

    Regards,

    Erwin

    On Thursday, July 5, 2012 8:43:19 AM UTC+2, Joost Mulders wrote:

    Dawna Jones <insightd...@gmail.com> Jul 05 03:24AM -0700

    Irwin all I need for my sessions is a flip chart if possible. One of my sessions is on both days. If only one day is needed then best that it be Friday because there is the other one on sat. Thanks! Dawna

    Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com> Jul 05 05:02AM -0700

    Dawna,

    I am picking up magic whiteboards in a little bit. They are supposed to be
    just that. Magic whiteboard plastic you can stick to a wall.
    Is that ok for you?

    Regards,

    Erwin

    On Thursday, July 5, 2012 12:24:32 PM UTC+2, Dawna Jones wrote:

    Ken Power <ken....@gmail.com> Jul 05 03:45AM -0700

    Hi all,

    Just a note to say I've had some personal issues come up, and I won't be
    able to make it to Amsterdam this week. I've been waiting until the last
    minute to see if things might work out, but it turns out I need to cancel
    my planned trip.

    I wish you all the best, and look forward to seeing the outcome as some
    wonderful discussions evolve.

    Until next time.

    Best wishes,
    Ken.

    Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com> Jul 04 02:58PM -0700

    Everyone,

    Based on the feedback I have been able to remove some of the
    impossibilities that would have required time travel, cloning or
    teleportation.
    As a session leader please go over the list one more time as a final check.

    You can find the list online
    at: http://www.stoosnetwork.org/call-for-sessions/
    or as an attachment to this email. Email me directly at erwin at erronis
    dot nl if you are having trouble opening the excel sheet.

    Thanks and looking forward to meeting you all..

    Regards,

    Erwin

    Dawna Jones <insightd...@gmail.com> Jul 05 02:32AM -0700

    I finally got to see the schedule and see one of my sessions is down twice. No problem if that is intentional. Just wanted to check. Thanks for all this work Erwin. I know how tough it can be. Dawna

    "stefan.haas" <stefa...@haaslab.net> Jul 04 11:59AM -0700

    Hi,

    During the session on Management and corporate culture hacking I would like
    to brainstorm with you about *how we may hack the (management) culture of
    the organizations we are working for to get us out of the mess Stoos has
    identified.*

    For me this session is a test, if the idea of cultural hacking serves us to
    come up with something actionable to move the Stoos movement forward within
    organizations. Unless we fail during the workshop to find some hacks that
    are worth tying, the main part of this experiment will then actually happen
    later at the organizations, where we may try out what we discussed in the
    session. I would call the whole thing a success, if at least one Stoos Hack
    finds its way into an organization so that we can learn about how it
    worked.

    I thought about some questions to be useful for warming up and to give us a
    head start at the meeting. If you have more please just add to this list.

    - What is the culture of those we intend to hack?
    Jurgen Appelo posted a kind of Persona for the Stoos Stampede
    http://www.noop.nl/2012/06/how-can-we-help-melly-shum.html. Who else
    comes to your mind when you think about culture hacking at your place of
    work?
    - What is feeling wrong in the culture?
    Seb Paquet calls this the Crack, that are the aspects of culture to be
    hacked.
    - What hacks have you already tried?
    Maybe there is someone with us who already did kind of cultural hacking
    and could share her/his stories and insights.

    I think we should start with a check in and then see how things are
    developing. I'll bring a clock, Post-Its, whiteboard foil, markers and lots
    of curiosity what we are going to make of this. I'll also commit to capture
    the results on a web page in case we decide to continue with Stoos Hacking
    in the wild.

    Looking forward to see you!

    Stefan

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Group stoos-stampede.
You can post via email.
To unsubscribe from this group, send an empty message.
For more options, visit this group.