Preliminary program and session schedule

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 2, 2012, 7:11:29 PM7/2/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone,

This is a first draft of the concept version of the program and session schedule.
Horizontally there are the 6 different rooms and we will set up at least 1 corner of the big hall for sessions.
Vertically are the timeslots. The morning slots are 90 minutes and the afternoon slots are all 1 hour.

I have had shortened some sessions from 120 minutes to 90 minutes and changed 1 or 2 from 60 minutes to 90 minutes.
Session leaders, please verify that your talk a) present, b)is scheduled in a timeslot you can make and c) that I have not double booked you for 2 sessions at the same time.
Please let me know if you have any remarks. And also if you have any requirements for your session besides some tables and a chairs.

Thanks,

Erwin
Sessions.xls

Ilja Preuss

Jul 3, 2012, 4:03:52 PM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
What do you mean by "this"? I don't see a program... #confused

Ilja Preuss

Jul 3, 2012, 4:08:54 PM7/3/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
On Tuesday, July 3, 2012 10:03:52 PM UTC+2, Ilja Preuss wrote:
> What do you mean by "this"? I don't see a program... #confused

Found it. Apparently, neither the digest, nor the mobile interface of google groups indicate even the existence of attachments...

Ilja Preuss

Jul 4, 2012, 5:35:24 AM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

will there be an opportunity on Friday morning to reorganize the schedule?

Generally, I would prefer circles of chairs, no tables.

Cheers, Ilja

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 4, 2012, 9:49:40 AM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Ilja,

Your session about Stoosian leadership is in a room with 3 tables and 20 chairs you can arrange in any way you want. The tables will start off to the side and the chairs in a circle.
Your other session about what you guys do at IT-Agile has generated the most interest of all talks and I have therefor put it in a big room.
These rooms have a more traditional setting with chairs facing a speaker. But we have no room in which we can fit 30-50 people in any other configuration.

It's the best I can do.

Regards,

Erwin

Louis Dietvorst

Jul 4, 2012, 2:09:39 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com

Margaux

Jul 4, 2012, 2:09:26 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Folks,

My colleague is giving a conference for stoos but I don't know if there are any beamers or a screen (white wall is ok). Do you know if there are any flicharts (huge post-it) as well?
Thanks,

Margaux

Margaux

Venez nous rejoindre sur notre page Facebook

Louis Dietvorst

Jul 4, 2012, 2:11:32 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwin, you scheduled my session in a timeslot for saturday but I can unfortunately only attend friday.
rgrds, louis

Margaux

Jul 4, 2012, 2:12:29 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Thanks,

Ewan, If possible I would like for Bernard Marie Chiquet's session (July 7, 10:30):
1) A beamer
2) A screen or white wall
3) A flipchart (huge post-it)
If not possible, please let me know so that he is aware,

Thanks,

Margaux

Margaux

Venez nous rejoindre sur notre page Facebook

Fabian Schiller

Jul 4, 2012, 2:35:08 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hi Erwin,

I do indeed have a problem with your current version of the schedule.
The session "The 10 Worst Management Practices..." (14:30-17:00) is a session, Laurens Bonnema and I planned to facilitate jointly. In the same time slot there are two other sessions I proposed: "Collecting Data to Support Stoosian Ideas" and "Does Stoos need a Manifesto?".
From my point of view there are three options:
1. Move the two latter sessions to another time slot (btw. both sessions were suggested with 30 min, thus one could easily put them in one timeslot together?)
2. Somebody else takes the lead for those two sessions.
3. We cancel the two sessions, since interest seems not to be *that* huge (4 and 2 votes, respectively)

Btw: Will the "10 Worst Management Practices" session be scheduled from 14:30-17:00 (which is 150 min???)

Thanks for organizing this stuff!!!

     Fabian

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 4, 2012, 5:49:08 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Louis,

Thanks for checking out the schedule and spotting it. It was hard trying to check this for all those sessions :)
I have moved you to the friday.

Thanks,

Erwin

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 4, 2012, 5:50:09 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Fabian,

I have moved one session to the friday, straight after lunch and the other to just before your session together with Laurens.

Thanks for spotting this.

Regards,

Erwin

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 4, 2012, 5:51:57 PM7/4/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Margaux,

We will certainly have the projector and the screen. And we will almost certainly have a whiteboard or some kind of flip over.

Regards,

Erwin

Margaux

Jul 5, 2012, 2:06:43 AM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Erwin,

Thank you so much!

Warmly,

Margaux

Margaux

Venez nous rejoindre sur notre page Facebook

2012/7/4 Erwin van der Koogh <er...@koogh.com>
Margaux,

Joost Mulders

Jul 5, 2012, 2:43:19 AM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

I was wondering if it is possible to move my sessions about Gamification (friday from 13:00 - 14:00) to Saturday? Or if that is not possible maybe there is a volunteer that could host it instead of me?

I will definitely do my very best to be there on Friday, but I am not 100% sure I can make it on Friday.

Kind regards,

Joost

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 5, 2012, 3:44:09 AM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Joost,

I have changed your session to Saturday. Just waiting to hear back from Alexandre if he is ok with the move.

Regards,

Erwin

Dawna Jones

Jul 5, 2012, 6:24:32 AM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Irwin all I need for my sessions is a flip chart if possible. One of my sessions is on both days. If only one day is needed then best that it be Friday because there is the other one on sat. Thanks! Dawna

Erwin van der Koogh

Jul 5, 2012, 8:02:07 AM7/5/12
to stoos-s...@googlegroups.com
Dawna,

I am picking up magic whiteboards in a little bit. They are supposed to be just that. Magic whiteboard plastic you can stick to a wall.
Is that ok for you?

Regards,

Erwin