Sky & Telescope Back Issues

1 view

Eric Holland

Jul 14, 2024, 6:42:33 PM (13 days ago) Jul 14
to Eric Holland' via Stockton Astronomical Society

All,

A gentleman named Byron Labadie reached out on our Facebook page.  He says he is 67 years old and disabled and is now mostly an armchair astronomer and has nearly the whole collection of Sky & Telescope.

He is looking for these issues:

Dec 1944
Jan 1946
Feb 1964
May 2011

If you or someone you know might have an issue and wish to contact him at poiso...@aol.com please do.  He is open to possible trade of issues and or purchase if not too expensive.

Regards,

Eric

Kevin

Jul 25, 2024, 12:18:31 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to stockt...@googlegroups.com

Good morning all,

I would like to confirm if anybody else is interested in HWY 4 this Saturday? The CSC is not the greatest, but I am feeling the need to observe from a darker sky than my back yard. If not HWY 4 I am open to other locations.

Regards,

Kevin Roberts

Jeff Baldwin

Jul 25, 2024, 2:20:48 PM (2 days ago) Jul 25
to stockt...@googlegroups.com
I'm prepping for heart valve surgery, I'm out for a while.
Baldy