Hello Gardeners! Local source for seedlings (squirrel_garden@googlegroups.com)

Lauren Farina (Google Docs)

Feb 17, 2012, 5:10:14 PM2/17/12
to squirre...@googlegroups.com
Attached: SeedlingBrochure2012.pdf
Message from lauren...@gmail.com:
Hello!
I hope you all had a good winter.  I am in the process of finishing plot assignments for the spring and will post in the coming weeks.  If you told me you are returning, and you have changed your mind, please let me know as soon as possible.

Attached is an order form for seedlings from Victory Programs’ ReVision Urban Farm located in Dorchester. If you use seedlings, consider purchasing them from this great organization. Their seedlings are grown locally using only sustainable growing practices and natural fertilizers and pest controls. They only use untreated seeds, that are not genetically modified. Ordering deadline is February 27th and pick-up is May 19th in Dorchester. More details in the brochure.

Have a wonderful long weekend.

Best,
Lauren

About ReVision Urban Farm:
Victory Programs’ ReVision Urban Farm, located in the Dorchester neighborhood of Boston, works in conjunction with our ReVision Family Home, a long-term shelter for 22 homeless parents and their young children. Victory Programs’ Urban Farm is an innovative agriculture project aimed at increasing access to affordable, nutritious, culturally appropriate food for shelter residents and residents of the surrounding community, while providing job training for Boston area youth. This unique program is just one of many that Victory Programs operates throughout Boston and Cambridge to address homelessness and provide safe places for people to stabilize their lives.

Google Docs makes it easy to create, store and share online documents, spreadsheets and presentations.
Logo for Google Docs
SeedlingBrochure2012.pdf