joins

25 views
Skip to first unread message

shaikna...@gmail.com

unread,
Dec 2, 2019, 1:03:18 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

Lars Aaberg

unread,
Dec 2, 2019, 3:13:31 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Hi,

Sql2o supports any select-query. That includes queries with joins.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 AM <shaikna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sql2o" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sql2o+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sql2o/fa7b4790-eab6-497a-9bfb-22891c62cbf8%40googlegroups.com.

shaikna...@gmail.com

unread,
Dec 2, 2019, 4:48:51 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Thank you for your reply Lars aaberg..

Do you have any sample query format ? if yes please share to me.

Really interested to know wheather sql2o will support Procedures ?


On Monday, 2 December 2019 13:43:31 UTC+5:30, Lars Aaberg wrote:
Hi,

Sql2o supports any select-query. That includes queries with joins.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 AM <shaikna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sql2o" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sq...@googlegroups.com.

Lars Aaberg

unread,
Dec 2, 2019, 6:38:47 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
The query for is the native SQL. If you know SQL, you know the format. 

To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sql2o+un...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sql2o/a3739bd0-27fe-4350-9be0-b406d5798391%40googlegroups.com.

shaikna...@gmail.com

unread,
Dec 2, 2019, 7:20:54 AM12/2/19
to sql2o
Hi Lars

Thank you for your reply...i got your point.


On Monday, 2 December 2019 17:08:47 UTC+5:30, Lars Aaberg wrote:
The query for is the native SQL. If you know SQL, you know the format. 

man. 2. des. 2019, 10:48 skrev <shaikna...@gmail.com>:
Thank you for your reply Lars aaberg..

Do you have any sample query format ? if yes please share to me.

Really interested to know wheather sql2o will support Procedures ?

On Monday, 2 December 2019 13:43:31 UTC+5:30, Lars Aaberg wrote:
Hi,

Sql2o supports any select-query. That includes queries with joins.

On Mon, Dec 2, 2019 at 7:03 AM <shaikna...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Team

Does sql2o supports Joins ?

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sql2o" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sq...@googlegroups.com.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/sql2o/fa7b4790-eab6-497a-9bfb-22891c62cbf8%40googlegroups.com.

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sql2o" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sq...@googlegroups.com.
Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages